What's new

IAF Sukhoi Su-30MKI, Mirage 2000 Fighter Jets Crash in Madhya Pradesh's Morena; Wreckage Spotted

Fni3ZmAXwAEBxIq

Fni3ZmCXwAUsPpa

Mirage lost today KF128

Why the hell would they be going into the merge for dogfight training, in a BVR world?

Seems weird to me.

Also, why the hell would you put a mirage into a merge against a su30?
DACT is part of training, for all modern air forces. Moreover, dogfighting, guns only, is still very relevant in several scenarios.

Mirages have excellent dogfighting capabilities at slow speeds, I once played havoc with a real PAF Viper pilot while I was flying a mirage. Guns only of course. And on a real simulator. 1 on 1. Even though I was ultimately shot down, but I did make the other guy run for his money...

In PAF circles, there is a famous training incident in which own mirages beat own F16s. 2 v 2. Guns only....

They didn't crash head on. The wings clipped, the mirage went down immediately and the Su-30 went on but one of the engines were on fire and they had to eject.

In case you weren't aware, big combat jets can fly with half a wing and can even land under some circumstances.

Iaf cant fly them with both wings you want us to believe that he flew it 100 km without a wing?

Mid air collision is suspected but not confirmed yet officially by IAF or any govt sources.

If Mirage 2000 goes down straight to the ground after a collision than its more likely that Su30 went down immediately as well. 70+ km flying with a damage wing, if that had to be the case, is a way long fatal flying for the plane. This clearly looks wrong info.

Rumors are that one of PAF F-16 got a lock on a SU-30MKI aka Mini awacs aka Ammaram dodger and its pilot went straight into the *** of one of mirage phighter jet to perform cobra maneuvers, kaboom …dodger is no more
I remember that Mini AWACS, Raptor of the East, and now its AMRAAM dodger too. LOL...

Imagine if after some months there is a leak that on the fateful day of 28 Jan a Su30mki and Mirage2000 of IAF were startled after they got locked by PAF F-16s or J10s and tried to make a run but collided with each other in nervousness. o_O

Mid air collision is suspected but not confirmed yet officially by IAF or any govt sources.

If Mirage 2000 goes down straight to the ground after a collision than its more likely that Su30 went down immediately as well. 70+ km flying with a damage wing, if that had to be the case, is a way long fatal flying for the plane. This clearly looks wrong info.
Su-30 is a massive airplane
It has far higher damage tolerance than Mirage.

Back
Top Bottom