What's new

IAF Jets Gun Up For New Bollywood Film

will be waiting for this movie...being an airforce enthusiast myself

don't expect too much from the movie, buddy. it's a love story....

shaheed himself has reveiled this in an interview... you can find this interview on you tube...

It funny that you feel so much for Bollywood, why watch it?

Its cinema for chrissake..that too Indian, for Indian masses, not some documentary. What if we show anti pakistan movies in India? It should be considered as cinema only.

Dont worry, from now onwards we will make Anti china movies also.:D
Cinema cannot be allowed to abuse any other country , cinema is also run under some ethics , i am astonished that how anti pakistan movies are being supported by some of the indians . Bollywood movies are also released in pakistan also , it depends upon you how you send the message ? love or hatred ?

the film could be the hindi adaptation of the French film- The Skyfighters which also featured Mirage 2000 and F-16s.
One of my fav movies regarding fighter jets is "Behind Enemy Lines" a great great film.
behind enemy line have a lil role of fighter jet . . Also in this movie real story is twisted and the pilot who really faced this situation in bosnia was not so happy with film
Parl harbor is a great movie for fighter aircraft . . . And for war one of fav is BLACK HAWK DOWN . . Its hard to see war movie Which does not define win or loose .
Saving private reyan is another nice movie.

LOL. Ours are pretty bad as well. Not as extreme though. I just notice wrong uniforms, and weapons. Perhaps I'm just picky.

I notice that in a lot of movies. No chain of command, wrong uniform and equipmen, hair down to thier shoulders, drives me nuts. Used to be I had a hard time watching WWII films, they would say "here comes a Tiger!" then a Sherman would drive up. At least after Pvt. Ryan, they try to be accurate.

Cinema cannot be allowed to abuse any other country , cinema is also run under some ethics , i am astonished that how anti pakistan movies are being supported by some of the indians . Bollywood movies are also released in pakistan also , it depends upon you how you send the message ? love or hatred ?

Your Lollywood also makes some pretty good anti- India, ant- Hindu films.

Last edited by a moderator:
behind enemy line have a lil role of fighter jet . . Also in this movie real story is twisted and the pilot who really faced this situation in bosnia was not so happy with film
Parl harbor is a great movie for fighter aircraft . . . And for war one of fav is BLACK HAWK DOWN . . Its hard to see war movie Which does not define win or loose .
Saving private reyan is another nice movie.

Pearl Harbour is a romantic movie set in Pearl Harbour. If one wants to learn the history of Pearl Harbour Attack watch the classic film Tora! Tora!Tora!

Whatever they shown in this movie is totally rubbish.

Almost every Pakistani I met has told me how the Bollywood is propagating Anti-Pakistan sentiments in India especially mentioning Border & Gaddar. There are hour long discussions in Pakistani media where the Bollywood films are thrashed for its anti-Pakistan content.But they conveniently forget their Lollywood promoting the same against India. For example in the above film, almost every scene and dialogue is anti-India in general & ant- Hindu in particular. Its like a thousand Ghaddars mashed together. Nobody in India would dare make such a film in India. Even if the film in made it will never pass the Censor Board for its heavy bad-mouthing against a particular community.

I was kidding bro. Anyways enjoy Tarantion's take on TopGun

Awesome.

Sword fight .....sword fight!!! ROFL!!!!!!!

Yup Topgun movie is GAY. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
the film could be the hindi adaptation of the French film- The Skyfighters which also featured Mirage 2000 and F-16s.
One of my fav movies regarding fighter jets is "Behind Enemy Lines" a great great film.

Behind enemy lines can hardly be called a fighter jets movie.

There is hardly a 10 minute scene involving the F-18 being chased by a Serbian SAM system.

TOPGUN would be a better movie!!!

Back
Top Bottom