What's new

IAF Jets Gun Up For New Bollywood Film

Last edited by a moderator:
Pearl Harbour is a romantic movie set in Pearl Harbour. If one wants to learn the history of Pearl Harbour Attack watch the classic film Tora! Tora!Tora!

Yes its romantic but still good war movie . . Is Tora! Tora! Tora! Is english movie . . . . Between most of war movie are normally twisted from reality . To glorify there side . .

Another 1.. an F-16 essential

Yes its romantic but still good war movie . . Is Tora! Tora! Tora! Is english movie . . . . Between most of war movie are normally twisted from reality . To glorify there side . .

Tora! Tora! Tora! is a 1970 American-Japanese joint production. It was made before the CGI became the rage. So whatever is seen exploding and burning is real and according to wikipedia box office stars were deliberately not cast in the movie so that the audience can focus on the story and not the stars.

Tora! Tora! Tora! - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our country, our movies, our rules. Watch 'em or leave 'em.....just dont go crying about how "eveeile" they are.

Its quite hilarious,

Did 'saving private ryan' worsen the relationship between USA and Germany? or should we make the villian nation-Peru or Barma?.Bollywood movies basically for Indian masses. If you do not like it, don't watch it., between, hope this will not be a Deol-kinda film

When i said that bollywood mivies are not made for indian masses?, my point was jst that showing such propogandas and negativities to your public will only give air to negative emotions and war mongering feelings rather than cooling down the hard feelings they already have . so why to catalyze those negative feelings when you know the bloody history both countries share , why not to show such movies which motivate public to promote frndshp and peace ,rather that false projection of heroism and power

When i said that bollywood mivies are not made for indian masses?, my point was jst that showing such propogandas and negativities to your public will only give air to negative emotions and war mongering feelings rather than cooling down the hard feelings they already have . so why to catalyze those negative feelings when you know the bloody history both countries share , why not to show such movies which motivate public to promote frndshp and peace ,rather that false projection of heroism and power

India is a semi capitalist country, cinema is a business here, not charity. Producers will finance films which is consumed by the public. There are good films which flop and bad films which becomes hit. Only the public decides the verdict.

Advising Indians on how to make our films is one thing, but you are conveniently forgetting that your film industry also makes movies that venomously anti-India/anti-Hindu. There is saying in our place that" A man with no hand should not make fun of man with no finger".

When i said that bollywood mivies are not made for indian masses?, my point was jst that showing such propagandas and negativities to your public will only give air to negative emotions and war mongering feelings rather than cooling down the hard feelings they already have . so why to catalyze those negative feelings when you know the bloody history both countries share , why not to show such movies which motivate public to promote friendship and peace ,rather that false projection of heroism and power

Film is an industry here, business...film runs on emotions....otherwise people always watch discovery channel. And Patriotism is the best emotion to utilize. Your politicians do the most. And in a war films, what propaganda can be spread, specially in an air force film(luckily pilot is flying Mirage, not LCA---otherwise you can say it is a propaganda film). it is always based on history.

shahid_mirage-2000.jpg
Two tail fin and five landing gears :what: what plane is this???:rolleyes:

The songs are looking awesome, waiting for the release.

Back
Top Bottom