What's new

IAEA: Iran adds machines at enrichment plant struck by blast

my brother the i highly advise you don't quoting Ordinary Iranian people sources,

all I say you to wait week , just a week not more ,

15 minutes ago

Iran has 'almost completed preparations' to enrich uranium to 60% -IAEA

Huge if true.

followed by very big explosion today for first time ever in Erbil they can't deny this one

1618432261138.png

These explosions have become common since israel got F 35. I have a feeling they use F35s to attack deep inside iran without them even knowing what hit them. Ofcourse there would be evidence of a strike in form of debris but they hide it and make it look like a sabotage.
In any case, its becoming the new normal and iran should retaliate harshly to stop it becoming a norm.

These explosions have become common since israel got F 35. I have a feeling they use F35s to attack deep inside iran without them even knowing what hit them. Ofcourse there would be evidence of a strike in form of debris but they hide it and make it look like a sabotage.
In any case, its becoming the new normal and iran should retaliate harshly to stop it becoming a norm.

No, that's not what's happening here.

These explosions would be easily identified as airstrikes from satellite images.

The two explosions that have occurred in natanz have both been related to sabotage efforts and mistakes in security. The latest incident shows no above ground explosion and no soil disturbances either, unless Israel has bombs that can travel through the earth unabated.

The first explosion last year was a bomb implanted and detonated from the inside.

He's referring to Natanz.

He's referring to Natanz.

thanks brother

«سرایا اولیاء الدم» مسئولیت حمله به پایگاه اطلاعاتی موساد در اربیل را بر عهده گرفت

You watch too much hollywood man. In terms of stealthy F22 is much more stealthy than F35. The increase in number of F versions doesn't necessarily mean it is superior to the previous ones. F20 and F18, F14 and F15 for example.

F22 was picked up by Iranian radars in Persian Gulf near Qatar so F35 is not hard to detect and down even over Syrian airspace let alone Iran.

This sabotage was done in collaboration with IAEA, so it wasn't so hard.

You watch too much hollywood man. In terms of stealthy F22 is much more stealthy than F35. The increase in number of F versions doesn't necessarily mean it is superior to the previous ones. F20 and F18, F14 and F15 for example.

F22 was picked up by Iranian radars in Persian Gulf near Qatar so F35 is not hard to detect and down even over Syrian airspace let alone Iran.

This sabotage was done in collaboration with IAEA, so it wasn't so hard.

Are you sure the F-22 didn’t have its Luneburg lens on to increase its RCS during peace time?

Do you even listen to yourself when you say stupid theories with zero knowledge.

You cannot “hide” a missile air attack. SAR equipped satellites would detect changes in earth composition.

Swear to god some of you watch too many Hollywood movies and think F-35 is a UFO at this point. It can’t even fly to natanz without 2 air to air refuelings which would mean that Iranian OTH would have picked up the tankers unless they were flying at sea level basically.

So no F-35 wasn’t used.

Are you sure the F-22 didn’t have its Luneburg lens on to increase its RCS during peace time?

Do you even listen to yourself when you say stupid theories with zero knowledge.

You cannot “hide” a missile air attack. SAR equipped satellites would detect changes in earth composition.

Swear to god some of you watch too many Hollywood movies and think F-35 is a UFO at this point. It can’t even fly to natanz without 2 air to air refuelings which would mean that Iranian OTH would have picked up the tankers unless they were flying at sea level basically.

So no F-35 wasn’t used.
No sir, the point is we have never been in peace with USA for the last 40 years. We are at a covert war from the first day of Revolution.

The flights that American pilots conducted near our borders are and were aimed at testing Iranian airdefense prepareness. USA has an invading nature, they won't lose any chance to hurt Iran. Hence, When they are in Persian gulf they are fully armed and on stealthy mode.

For example, RQ4A didn't leave after Iranian operator warnings, its first and most important job was testing of Iran’s capabilities.

my brother the i highly advise you don't quoting Ordinary Iranian people sources,

all I say you to wait week , just a week not more ,

Iran Natanz Uranium Enrichment after sabotage Exposing NYtimes propaganda of 9 months restoration, Publication of image of The saboteur "Reza Karimi"

Back
Top Bottom