What's new

Exclusive: Iran racing to expand enrichment at underground plant, IAEA report shows

Posts are still there, I'm not making false claims nor lying, some respect please ✌️.

Anyway my statement was upon a question by a member, even if I'm pro Iran, I have to say the truth.

No need to argue as my aim was always not to divide but to unite .
You are an Arab, aren't you? So if you are not supporting mullahs or if you are not intervening in the affairs of my country why should i have any problem with you? Can you explain this?

Posts are still there, I'm not making false claims nor lying, some respect please ✌️.

Anyway my statement was upon a question by a member, even if I'm pro Iran, I have to say the truth.

No need to argue as my aim was always not to divide but to unite .

@_Nabil_ this @aryobarzan is a perfect example of an Arab-obsessed Iranian user. You cannot expect Arabs (regardless of their religion, nationality or ideology) to have positive views of such people. He is not different from Arab Jewish or European Jewish Zionists (in Israel) whio hate/obsess about Arabs (which are a minority within Israel nowadays - in fact almost 2/3 of Israel is ethnic Arab if you include the 20% Palestinian Arabs and the majority Arab Jews). It is the same behaviour, just different people.

Such people cannot create any bridges between people, just ignorance and hostility. Anyway he is in his 70's, lives abroad (Canada), and has likely not long left. I am talking about the youth. It would be a mistake/problem if majority of the youth on both sides had such opinions as that would mean trouble for the future.

Hope you understand.

@_Nabil_ this @aryobarzan is a perfect example of an Arab-obsessed Iranian user. You cannot expect Arabs (regardless of their religion, nationality or ideology) to have positive views of such people. He is not different from Arab Jewish or European Jewish Zionists (in Israel) whio hate/obsess about Arabs (which are a minority within Israel nowadays - in fact almost 2/3 of Israel is ethnic Arab if you include the 20% Palestinian Arabs and the majority Arab Jews). It is the same behaviour, just different people.

Such people cannot create any bridges between people, just ignorance and hostility. Anyway he is in his 70's, lives abroad (Canada), and has likely not long left. I am talking about the youth. It would be a mistake/problem if majority of the youth on both sides had such opinions as that would mean trouble for the future.

Hope you understand.
You are right on...I am never a friend of an Arab and I am proud of that....Arabs are true enemy of Persians for the past 600 years...The irony is that the current government of Iran is composed of many "Arab worshiper" and that is what I am against . They made Jews as our enemy and Persian never had problem with Jews..So to a nationalist Persian Jews are not the enemy ..Arabs are

May I remind you that for the past 42 years Saudi Arabia has spent millions of dollars to encourage ant iran activities within the country and before that during Iran/Iraq war financed Saddam $70 billion dollars to fight Iran...so speak for yourself if you like them but many Iranians will have to settle this account with them..
MBC Persia is just an example of KSA love for Irani's 😂🤣
@_Nabil_ this @aryobarzan is a perfect example of an Arab-obsessed Iranian user. You cannot expect Arabs (regardless of their religion, nationality or ideology) to have positive views of such people.
I've seen Arabs in this forum much more racist and brainwashed than him, so extremist and radicals are unfortunately everywhere....
He is not different from Arab Jewish or European Jewish Zionists (in Israel) which hate/obsess about Arabs. It is the same behaviour, just different people.
Now you are comparing a fellow Muslim to Jewish Zio, humm 🤔, is this Islamically correct ?

Is this the best strategy to engage with them???

You are right on...I am never a friend of an Arab and I am proud of that....Arabs are true enemy of Persians for the past 600 years...The irony is that the current government of Iran is composed of many "Arab worshiper" and that is what I am against . They made Jews as our enemy and Persian never had problem with Jews..So to a nationalist Persian Jews are not the enemy ..Arabs are
Doshman tarashi nakon. Halet khoobe? Maghzet chera enghadr daghoone? Aabroo ma ro inja nabar.

You live in the 21th century. Stop with these childish enemy labels.

Please remind yourself that Saudi Arabia or any of the Persian gulf states had no quarrels with Iran (atleast not on the scale we see now) until your sick Khomeini decided to export his shia revolution into other Arab countries.

How come Iran and Saudi had no big conflicts until that cancer landed in our country with the help of France?

It is YOUR beloved mullah regime that squandered billions of our wealth in sponsoring shia islamic revolutions in other countries. A nationalist Iran would spend all of that inside Iran and outside for strengthening Iranic alliances (Tajikistan,Afghanistan,Pakistan etc) and not pay to a few terrorists to place bombs here and there.

GFO
That's mek propaganda. Already before war baathists attacked Iranian embassy and Saddam destroyed the algiers agreement and they made claim on Iranian lands. Iran has fully the right to respond to backers of Saddam (now or future).

You are right on...I am never a friend of an Arab and I am proud of that....Arabs are true enemy of Persians for the past 600 years...
Just say Arab regimes, why Arabs as a whole?

The irony is that the current government of Iran is composed of many "Arab worshiper" and that is what I am against .
Now your real problem is with Islam, the semetic faith???

They made Jews as our enemy and Persian never had problem with Jews..So to a nationalist Persian Jews are not the enemy

Who told you to make Persian Jews as enemies??
Arabs are
Again? All of them???

600 years? You probably meant 1400 years and probably 10.000 years too when there were no Iranians or Arabs to see anywhere.

Anyway you do realize that the majority of your people follow an "Arab religion" (Islam), that your alphabet is Arabic (with 4 additional letters), most of your names and surnames are Arabic in origin (I would even dare to claim that there is a huge chance of you having an Arabic name or your close family members, lol), 1000's of words in Farsi are Arabic in origin (Farsi has been heavily influenced by Arabic for the past 1400 years), millions of Arab live in Iran (since before pre-Islamic times) etc.

Add let us not even talk about the Semitic influence (since I have seen you write anti-Jewish posts too) which your pre-Islamic culture has been heavily influenced by from titles (Kings of Kings is an ancient Semitic title used by Semitic rulers from Arabia to Sham to Egypt), alphabet (once again the pre-Islamic Iranian alphabet was based on the Semitic Aramaic one), your lingua franca was Aramaic (a Semitic language closely related to Arabic), Babylon was a capital (an ancient Semitic city), your national symbols (lion and sun) are stolen from Semitic Assyrian/Babylonian/Arab symbols and even your Nowruz is a copy of an ancient Semitic Babylonian spring festival.

So keep continuing hating those people that have influenced you the most. It is funny to witness from the outside. This is what obsession, old age and ignorance does.

You are not talking to an ignorant person here. I have a very good grasp of history and your psyche (your types) and can read you like open books. You being anti-Arab/anti-Islam is blatantly clear but at least you have stopped (from today) the false propaganda that you do here in support of Houthis and other "Islamic" movements. It is all a disguise for Iranian imperialism. I hope that pro-Mullah Arabs take note of your types behaviour towards them. They need to learn it the hard way.

@_Nabil_

Last edited:
That's mek propaganda. Already before war baathists attacked Iranian embassy and Saddam destroyed the algiers agreement and they made claim on Iranian lands. Iran has fully the right to respond to backers of Saddam (now or future).
Funny that you talk about MEK. They joined hands in hands with Khomeini to attack the Shah.
Same Khomeini that even became a refugee in Iraq, Saddam asked Shah if he should kill him, Shah refused.

And as a response to your argument. Rivalry exists everywhere, it even exists between Qatar and Saudi Arabia and if situation allowed Saudi would have invaded Qatar and annexed it.

Iraq was a rival to the Monarchy of Iran but nowhere at the level that it could challenge Iran militarily. Until Khomeini came and executed all army branches and decided to fight with sticks and stones for the cause of ''allah''.

Do not tell history one sided baradaar.

You are an Arab, aren't you? So if you are not supporting mullahs or if you are not intervening in the affairs of my country why should i have any problem with you? Can you explain this?
Dunno why you have such obsession with nationalities, Arab , Persian, Turc, who cares????

Wake-up, Nationalism is dead, we are in 2022 not in the sixties...

Just a reminder human age is around 20.000 years, earth age is around 8 billions years and you are still talking about nationalities and races ....

600 years? You probably meant 1400 years and probably 10.000 years too when there were no Iranians or Arabs to see anywhere.

Anyway you do realize that the majority of your people follow an "Arab religion" (Islam), that your alphabet is Arabic (with 4 additional letters), most of your names and surnames are Arabic in origin (I would even dare to claim that there is a huge chance of you having an Arabic name or your close family members, lol), 1000's of words in Farsi are Arabic in origin (Farsi has been heavily influenced by Arabic for the past 1400 years), millions of Arab live in Iran (since before pre-Islamic times) etc.

Add let us not even talk about the Semitic influence (since I have seen you write anti-Jewish posts too) which your pre-Islamic culture has been heavily influenced by from titles (Kings of Kings is an ancient Semitic title used by Semitic rulers from Arabia to Sham to Egypt), alphabet (once again the pre-Islamic Iranian alphabet was based on the Semitic Aramaic one), your lingua franca was Aramaic (a Semitic language closely related to Arabic), Babylon was a capital (an ancient Semitic city), your national symbols (lion and sun) are stolen from Semitic Assyrian/Babylonian/Arab symbols and even your Nowruz is a copy of an ancient Semitic Babylonian spring festival.

So keep continuing hating those people that have influenced you the most. It is funny to witness from the outside. This is what obsession, old age and ignorance does.
Hey Arab boy..you live in a fantasy world that you have made for yourself and selling it to your employer for your wages..
World opinion about Arabs is evident in their movies.. .

Funny that you talk about MEK. They joined hands in hands with Khomeini to attack the Shah.
Same Khomeini that even became a refugee in Iraq, Saddam asked Shah if he should kill him, Shah refused.

And as a response to your argument. Rivalry exists everywhere, it even exists between Qatar and Saudi Arabia and if situation allowed Saudi would have invaded Qatar and annexed it.

Iraq was a rival to the Monarchy of Iran but nowhere at the level that it could challenge Iran militarily. Until Khomeini came and executed all army branches and decided to fight with sticks and stones for the cause of ''allah''.

Do not tell history one sided baradaar.
I'm against revolutions and I'm pro-reform because revolutions destroy the country. Saddam dared to attack Iran because Iran was busy with its revolution and Khomeini made stupid mistakes. We're lucky that our country did not became Libya or Syria after the revolution. So I was against this dangerous revolution, however it happened and I see both benefits and bad sides of the revolution.
We still have no problems with arabs who are neutral or allied with us (Oman, Qatar, Lebanon, Syria, Algeria, Yemen-houthis etc.). So the problem is political.

Dunno why you have such obsession with nationalities, Arab , Persian, Turc, who cares????

Wake-up, Nationalism is dead, we are in 2022 not in the sixties...

Just a reminder human age is around 20.000 years, earth age is around 8 billions years and you are still talking about nationalities and races ....
In post nr.22 you wrote

''Yeah, some or most of the Iranians here are vehemently against Arabs and even Islam,''

And i replied to you.

Are you drunk?

I'm against revolutions and I'm pro-reform because revolutions destroy the country. Saddam dared to attack Iran because Iran was busy with its revolution and Khomeini made stupid mistakes. We're lucky that our country did not became Libya or Syria after the revolution. So I was against this dangerous revolution, however it happened and I see both benefits and bad sides of the revolution.
We still have no problems with arabs who are neutral or allied with us (Oman, Qatar, Lebanon, Syria, Algeria, Yemen-houthis etc.). So the problem is political.
Yeah goodluck trying to reform IR while they are busy smashing the baton on our skulls.

IR had 44 years the time to reform. Where is it? Too late.

In post nr.22 you wrote

''Yeah, some or most of the Iranians here are vehemently against Arabs and even Islam,''

And i replied to you.

Are you drunk?
There should be a misunderstanding from me or you,

yeah, some Iranians members here are against Arabs and even Islam, you quoted me stating not true, ayrobarzan just confirmed it,

who's drunk???

There should be a misunderstanding from me or you,

yeah, some Iranians members here are against Arabs and even Islam, you quoted me stating not true, ayrobarzan just confirmed it,

who's drunk???
I am not even sure who user Aryobarzan is, could be a false flagger. To depict millions of people as sworn enemies just shows the narrowminded worldview.

So basically you are judging it on one member who could be anyone.

Back
Top Bottom