What's new

Exclusive: Iran racing to expand enrichment at underground plant, IAEA report shows

MBC Persia is just an example of KSA love for Irani's 😂🤣

I've seen Arabs in this forum much more racist and brainwashed than him, so extremist and radicals are unfortunately everywhere....

Now you are comparing a fellow Muslim to Jewish Zio, humm 🤔, is this Islamically correct ?

Is this the best strategy to engage with them???

Not anymore than the other way around. All local failures in Iran are blamed on USA, Israel/Jews and thirdly KSA. Every sermon that I have watched online of Khamenei (he does them in Arabic too btw and his Arabic is decent, has to be said, but he is a Mullah that claims Arab ancestry so would be strange if not the case) he always mentions KSA. I have to admit that I have not seen much of those. Maybe 5-10 but enough to get a general grasp.

I don't speak Farsi but I am sure we can see similar stuff in Iranian regime newspapers. Press TV is a good example too.

There are hardly any Arab users here on PDF. I can barely count 10 active ones. Most of them being Egyptians and mostly only active on the Arab section.

I am saying that anti-Arab Iranians and anti-Arab Zionists have similar dislike/rhetoric against Arabs. It is mainly based on ignorance like most blind hatred is.

And the Zionists are an irony because 2/3 of all Israeli Jews are Jews from Arab countries (Arab Jews). Here 75 + years later many Arabs (youth) are not yet aware of this fact. Yemeni Jews, Moroccan Jews, Iraqi Jews etc. They outnumber the European ones nowadays. Even Jews from modern-day KSA (Southern KSA) where apparently 1/3 of all Yemeni Jews are from in Israel.

That is why one should beware of seemingly Arabs suddenly speaking fluent Hebrew and praising everything that Israel does against Palestinians. They are 99.99% of the case Israeli Arab Jews. Remember that most/many Israelis speak fluent Arabic and it is easy for a Hebrew speaker to learn Arabic and vice versa due to the similarities of the languages.

Twitter/Arab media run a story of some apparent Saudi Arabian guy praising Israel 24/7. It turned out that this was an Israeli Jew........

In post nr.22 you wrote

''Yeah, some or most of the Iranians here are vehemently against Arabs and even Islam,''

And i replied to you.

Are you drunk?

Yeah goodluck trying to reform IR while they are busy smashing the baton on our skulls.

IR had 44 years the time to reform. Where is it? Too late.
European reform took 300-500 years. You want Iran to reform in 40 years? in a region with contra-reform (Taliban, Daesh, wars etc.)? we'll be diamond on mountains of shit, and the surrounding shit will never splash on diamond? be realistic, don't follow old liberal shahollahi exiles. They were thinking exactly like this when revolution grabbed their throat by surprise. Go and visit some villages in Iran, women will not shake their hands with you because it's haram.

I am not even sure who user Aryobarzan is, could be a false flagger. To depict millions of people as sworn enemies just shows the narrowminded worldview.

So basically you are judging it on one member who could be anyone.
What are we arguing? I never said all Iranians are anti Arabs, I've said some on this forum.

I've even said they don't represent the Iranian society!!

Also said that some Arabs here are more anti Iran.

So what's your problem with me?? I hardly can find anything on why we are arguing....

European reform took 300-500 years. You want Iran to reform in 40 years? in a region with contra-reform (Taliban, Daesh, wars etc.)? we'll be diamond on mountains of shit, and the surrounding shit will never splash on diamond? be realistic, don't follow old liberal shahollahi exiles. They were thinking exactly like this when revolution grabbed their throat by surprise. Go and visit some villages in Iran, women will not shake their hands with you because it's haram.
Amazing, i am talking about separation of religion from state affairs and you are talking about a few old women in the villages shaking hands or not.

May i remind you that Iran already had a constitutional revolution in 1906!! Long before any Western country could properly grasp the meaning of democracy?

Almost 120 years ago our nation was ready for such a development and now we are arguing about a few villagers shaking hands or not.

Enghadr koso sher nagoo baradar. Aabroo ma ro nabar!!

Problem is not the society, but the maffia that keeps the majority hostage.

What are we arguing? I never said all Iranians are anti Arabs, I've said some on this forum.

I've even said they don't represent the Iranian society!!

Also said that some Arabs here are more anti Iran.

So what's your problem with me?? I hardly can find anything on why we are arguing....
Of course you never said all, i am pretty sure that none of Iranians even on here are against any people.

Correcting this is important.

Amazing, i am talking about separation of religion from state affairs and you are talking about a few old women in the villages shaking hands or not.

May i remind you that Iran already had a constitutional revolution in 1906!! Long before any Western country could properly grasp the meaning of democracy?

Almost 120 years ago our nation was ready for such a development and now we are arguing about a few villagers shaking hands or not.
Enghadr koso sher nagoo baradar. Aabroo ma ro nabar!!
Problem is not the society, but the maffia that keeps the majority hostage.
Of course you never said all, i am pretty sure that none of Iranians even on here are against any people.

Correcting this is important.
I'm just telling you to be realistic and not to hurry with things.. because being in rush sometimes will destroy everything. If things are going to change, they will change naturally, older generation will die, new believes will take place. We play chess, not poker or gambling with the future of our country.

I'm just telling you to be realistic and not to hurry with things.. because being in rush sometimes will destroy everything. If things are going to change, they will change naturally, older generation will die, new believes will take place. We play chess, not poker or gambling with the future of our country.
I always say the newer generations will finish off IR. Time is the biggest enemy of IR and biggest friend of Iran.

Even if your first claim (a lie) was the truth, it has not helped the Palestinians at all, in fact they have been losing more territory ever since 1979. So the conclusion is that it has not worked. That it has been a failure. Much like the Iranian nuclear program so far.
why Lebanese get their land back and Palestinian loos it more , let me guess , one is united and one is fighting with each other , is it Iran problem that they are more busy fighting each other than the enemy ? you think how Britain captured India ?
Also another thing that I don't understand. You can smuggle all kind of sophisticated weapons into Yemen but you cannot do the same thing for Palestinians? Even those groups that you support such as Islamic Jihad?
when they become united then we talk about that, we provide them with enough to hit anywhere in Israel , we also provide Yemen with enough to hit anywhere in KSA and UAE . I don't see any difference there . wonder what need Palestinian have for 1000km missiles , attack Europe or the next time they found they like a group like ISIS , throw the missiles back at us. have you forget they allied with ISIS and killed 120 Iranian in Al-Qussair
why not the rest of Islamic world will not help them .why every one except us do something while when we do something they come and claim we are sabotaging peace
In fact you were more busy saving Al-Assad (from his own Syrian people).
from cannibals and head choppers and rejects and antisocials from 98 other country
under this tag there are some atrocities from that war to refresh some people memory faint hearted or people who can't tolerate such atrocities please don't open it
a6f7bf67-6d55-4bb3-b1c5-0b6c56c64faa_16x9_1200x676.png

b4a4e7e2-4ae5-43ab-bb91-5f35d553d772.jpg

isisgaymanexecution.jpg

images
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F036c324a-d6a0-11e6-b069-6105840fb14c.jpg

images
OOV-AL-NUSRA.jpg

do you need more to refresh your memory
Whatever they were (by default all embassies are spy centers), this was how the sanctions started and as described they were lifted in 1981. From 1981 until 1987 Iran had no sanctions at all from the West.
and what you want say is actually wrong. Iran was under arm embargo during war , while there was no such case against Iraq, USA even started an operation called operation staunch to stop other country sell Iran weapon. if there is nothing in Wikipedia it don't mean there is no such thing for supporting Lebanon and Palestinian from 1982 USA put Iran in the list of the countries that support terrorist and all the restriction applied to those countries also applied to Iran from 30th of mars of 1984 sale of any airplane included gliders and spare for them to Iran was forbidden USA and France banned import of the oil from Iran and Germany also ordered reduction on import of the oil from Iran, Japan under pressure of USA banned its company from importing Iran Oil.
the rest is here

Not only that, the "Gulf region" that you are referring to is called Eastern Arabia. Or Al-Bahrain in the past.
your map say Persian Gulf not Gulf
Bellin_-_Karte_von_der_K%C3%BCste_von_Arabien_c.1745_%28crop%29.png

why Lebanese get their land back and Palestinian loos it more , let me guess , one is united and one is fighting with each other , is it Iran problem that they are more busy fighting each other than the enemy ? you think how Britain captured India ?

when they become united then we talk about that, we provide them with enough to hit anywhere in Israel , we also provide Yemen with enough to hit anywhere in KSA and UAE . I don't see any difference there . wonder what need Palestinian have for 1000km missiles , attack Europe or the next time they found they like a group like ISIS , throw the missiles back at us. have you forget they allied with ISIS and killed 120 Iranian in Al-Qussair
why not the rest of Islamic world will not help them .why every one except us do something while when we do something they come and claim we are sabotaging peace

from cannibals and head choppers and rejects and antisocials from 98 other country
under this tag there are some atrocities from that war to refresh some people memory faint hearted or people who can't tolerate such atrocities please don't open it
a6f7bf67-6d55-4bb3-b1c5-0b6c56c64faa_16x9_1200x676.png

b4a4e7e2-4ae5-43ab-bb91-5f35d553d772.jpg

isisgaymanexecution.jpg

images
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F036c324a-d6a0-11e6-b069-6105840fb14c.jpg

images
OOV-AL-NUSRA.jpg

do you need more to refresh your memory

and what you want say is actually wrong. Iran was under arm embargo during war , while there was no such case against Iraq, USA even started an operation called operation staunch to stop other country sell Iran weapon. if there is nothing in Wikipedia it don't mean there is no such thing for supporting Lebanon and Palestinian from 1982 USA put Iran in the list of the countries that support terrorist and all the restriction applied to those countries also applied to Iran from 30th of mars of 1984 sale of any airplane included gliders and spare for them to Iran was forbidden USA and France banned import of the oil from Iran and Germany also ordered reduction on import of the oil from Iran, Japan under pressure of USA banned its company from importing Iran Oil.
the rest is here

I have not read your post in detail as I know your "songs" by now. You are writing one thing here on this section and another elsewhere which you are well aware yourself. All in order to "save face".

A simple question, why are your Mullah's obsessed about internal Arab affairs?

Israel has no intention to annex Lebanese territory so the point makes no sense.

Yet they are occupying the Golan Heights (Al-Assad is an close Iranian Mullah ally) why has Iran not helped regain that Syrian territory?

So you are admitting that you are supporting internationally recognized terrorists (Houthis) who have hijacked power in Northern Yemen? Also I wonder why there have been so few successful attacks on KSA and UAE in the past 7 years?

Sure, every anti-Al-Assad Syrian is some imaginary ISIS member from 98 countries. I am sure that the Iranian Mullah's say that every Iranian protestor in the past 3 weeks is a Zionist/American/Saudi agent too.:lol:

Also have you forgot the Iranian Mullah's "ISIS behaviour" within Iran the past few weeks with 100's of civilian Iranians killed by them? Women beaten to death etc. The whole world talks about it. You can easily find those videos online.

Yes, such an arms embargo that the Iran-contra affair was a huge thing at that time.

You also forgot that the Shah was the one spending the by far most money on Western weapons throughout the entire 1950's, 1960's and 1970's. The same Western weapons (air force) that helped you against Iraq.

And most importantly, only Iran is barking 24/7 against Israel without ever firing a single shot at them for 43 years directly and only Iran is claiming to "champion the Muslim causes" 24/7 as well as calling every other Muslim country a "puppet".

Last edited:
your map say Persian Gulf not Gulf
Bellin_-_Karte_von_der_K%C3%BCste_von_Arabien_c.1745_%28crop%29.png

You missed the point of the discussion. A compatriot of yours (Dariush) was calling GCC states as "Southern Persian Gulf states" and I told him that there is no such thing and that nobody in the GCC calls themselves that or anywhere else in the world for that matter. This must be a purely Iranian phenomenon.

That it would be like calling Iran an "Arabian Sea country" or an "Gulf of Oman country".

Moreover that region of Arabia was historically called EASTERN ARABIA or Al-Bahrain in the Islamic era (past 1400 years) and before that too. 5000 + years ago it was Dilmun (one of the oldest civilizations in history and a contemporary of Sumer next door).

1665517101858.png

1665517134249.png

1665517148468.png

1665517304999.png

And even your posted map made by Europeans (written in Latin), it says Bahrayn which just confirms what I wrote initially anyway!

And interestingly, even though this is off-topic, Dilmun artefacts (statues) are larger than any other found in the region, even larger than IVC ones.

Last edited:
I have not read your post in detail as I know your "songs" by now. You are writing one thing here on this section and another elsewhere which you are well aware yourself. All in order to "save face".
did i ever wrote , iran build nukes ? where exactly?
A simple question, why are your Mullah's obsessed about internal Arab affairs?
why arab monarchs interested in Iran Affair . answering that answer this one also.
Israel has no intention to annex Lebanese territory so the point makes no sense.
except they planned to do so
where they retreated without getting something they wanted ?
Yet they are occupying the Golan Heights (Al-Assad is an close Iranian Mullah ally) why has Iran not helped regain that Syrian territory?
did Asad started an operation to get it back , or you except Iran go and get it back
So you are admitting that you are supporting internationally recognized terrorists (Houthis) who have hijacked power in Northern Yemen? Also I wonder why there have been so few successful attacks on KSA and UAE in the past 7 years?
if uprising to oust a incompetent ruler who after the end of its term refused to held an election twice is called terrorism these days why not .
Sure, every anti-Al-Assad Syrian is some imaginary ISIS member from 98 countries. I am sure that the Iranian Mullah's say that every Iranian protestor in the past 3 weeks is a Zionist/American/Saudi agent too.:lol:
call some of them and i point the times they were collaborating, with head choppers and their children Al-Nusra front
Yes, such an arms embargo that the Iran-contra affair was a huge thing at that time.

CIA operation that only happened once . because they needed money for their south American operation and included some spare and tow missile , let just count the amount of weapon import of saddam from just one country each year , Egypt sold saddam 600,000,000 dollar worth of weaponary each year by the way are you aware that the incident investigated by Reagan and senate also united state deputy atorney
The affair was investigated by the U.S. Congress and by the three-person, Reagan-appointed Tower Commission. Neither investigation found evidence that President Reagan himself knew of the extent of the multiple programs.[3] Additionally, United States Deputy Attorney General Lawrence Walsh was appointed Independent Counsel in December 1986 to investigate possible criminal actions by officials involved in the scheme. In the end, several dozen administration officials were indicted, including then-Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger. Eleven convictions resulted, some of which were vacated on appeal.[13]
You also forgot that the Shah was the one spending the by far most money on Western weapons throughout the entire 1950's, 1960's and 1970's. The same Western weapons (air force) that helped you against Iraq.
the same airforce that didn't received any spare or weapon during the war
go search and see what us navy say about the maintenance need of F-14
go and search about Iraq airforce at the start of war and at the end of war , go and read about the countries who provide Iraq with chemical weapons that were used against Iranian cities and then about the countries that protect Iraq in unsc . go search about the country that used its satellites and provided Iraq with the movement of Iranian force. you are talking about a war that in one side both west and east supported a participant and on the other side another one that actually was attacked was sanctioned

You missed the point of the discussion. A compatriot of yours (Dariush) was calling GCC states as "Southern Persian Gulf states" and I told him that there is no such thing and that nobody in the GCC calls themselves that or anywhere else in the world for that matter. This must be a purely Iranian phenomenon.
you already call them by fake name of GCC , we use the correct term of PGCC I don't knew what's the different is in using the abbreviation or spell that abbreviation completely
you said gulf countries i pointed out there is no gulf and the map you post state Persian gulf
Arabian Sea country
Iran is not adjacent to Arabian sea so calling iran that feels sort of off
Gulf of Oman country
you can say that but it still feel off as iran is not part of any organization called Gulf of Oman anything
while those countries are part of an organization called PGCC
And even your posted map made by Europeans (written in Latin), it says Bahrayn which just confirms what I wrote initially anyway!
you said gulf , which is wrong , i didn't mentioned anything about the rest of the discussion
And interestingly, even though this is off-topic, Dilmun artefacts (statues) are larger than any other found in the region, even larger than IVC ones.
that's something but were they as delicate as the one Jiroft and Burned city civilization
some people make it big , some make it more delicate and finely crafted

I think it's the right time for Israel to take action. I can't imagine nuclear power Iran. This country Iran is a continuous problem for Pakistan and threatened Pakistani intelligence at a time when our relations with India were deteriorating. I don't trust Iran. A nuclear-armed Iran would be more dangerous. Look at the number of proxies! for example, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Pakistan, the list is long. Israel should attack and destroy this nuclear plant.
Yeah, and I am not paid, Arab dude. Destroy any nuclear plant in Arab too. Both of these parties don't deserve nuclear weapons. they are both extremists, who can destroy each other.

I think it's the right time for Israel to take action. I can't imagine nuclear power Iran. This country Iran is a continuous problem for Pakistan and threatened Pakistani intelligence at a time when our relations with India were deteriorating. I don't trust Iran. A nuclear-armed Iran would be more dangerous. Look at the number of proxies! for example, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Pakistan, the list is long. Israel should attack and destroy this nuclear plant.
Yeah, and I am not paid, Arab dude. Destroy any nuclear plant in Arab too. Both of these parties don't deserve nuclear weapons. they are both extremists, who can destroy each other.
Don't write Iran in your posts. Just write the mullah regime. Nothing of the mullah regime represents anything Iranian. They are only loyal to their religious ideology.

A nationalist Iran is a true friend of Pakistan due to cultural relations. These shia mullahs are troublemakers and are using Iran as a resource to expand. Iran is far more greater than these terrorists. They are only around since 1979.

Don't write Iran in your posts. Just write the mullah regime. Nothing of the mullah regime represents anything Iranian. They are only loyal to their religious ideology.

A nationalist Iran is a true friend of Pakistan due to cultural relations. These shia mullahs are troublemakers and are using Iran as a resource to expand. Iran is far more greater than these terrorists. They are only around since 1979.
We are your friends too but I am worried about my own country. I mean your commander threatened us in Feb 2019 that they can also do a surgical strike. Many members here still remember those words. I remember that too. I am worried. It's true.

We are your friends too but I am worried about my own country. I mean your commander threatened us in Feb 2019 that they can also do a surgical strike. Many members here still remember those words. I remember that too. I am worried. It's true.
I can not think of any situation where an Iranian soldier would point his gun towards Pakistan. It does not make sense because culturally we belong to the larger family. There is no ground for such enmity unless some mullah snakes have ulterior motives. And such a thing will not happen even if some mullahs are barking.

Back
Top Bottom