What's new

Exclusive: Iran racing to expand enrichment at underground plant, IAEA report shows

I see some hot air is blowing from paid agents of the Khaliji Arabs on this thread...

since we are on the subject of Iranian Nuclear bomb I can say this about our southern Persian gulf inhabitants:
The day a Khaliji Arab builds a simple screw without the help from a Westerner is the day I personally celebrate and declare southern Persian gulf population as newcomers to the age of technology..until such a day,...HAPPY CAMELING!

Amazing ignorance/low IQ comments from a Iranian refugee in Canada (where there are 1000's of Arabs from Arabia that study in STEM subjects at leading Canadian universities) who by his own words is 70 years. Truly amazing.

A little reminder:

@_Nabil_ as an Arab, do you not find such comments from Iranian anti-Arab/anti-Islam nationalists insulting and hugely ignorant? You do realize that such hugely ignorant sentiments (sign of inferiority complex towards Arabs and their ancient civilizations - the oldest civilizations in the world are located in the Arab world which most of the world is well aware of) are very common within Iran due to decade old Arabophobia?

The large movement you see in Iran nowadays is touching on those same points. These sick shia radicals want to sacrifice an entire nation to maintain their ''influence'' in these Arab countries. Average Iranian doesn't care about any other nation other than Iran. And honestly, discussing or arguing with these sick animals or their foreign mercenaries is just a waste of time. Honestly, i myself and other nationalist Iranians see no reason to challenge these Arab states around us.. sure they might be under influence of US or as the shia terrorists call them ''US puppets'' we personally don't give a ****. If the people of those nations are fed up with their rulers, they can, like Iranians, protest as well.

Iranians will slowly take care of these radical shia terrorists though, it will take a while but there is a increased awareness and the chance of radical shia influence dying out is just a matter of time, not if it happens.

Latest (youth) uprising is a huge shock to the corrupt mullah mafia regime and their corrupted family members abroad squandering national wealth.

''Islamic'' revolution was a mistake by our (grand)parents. We want nothing to do with Islam in politics or state. We want it to remain at mosques, churches etc.

Just curious if the West lifted sanctions and resumed normal business with Iran would the ruling regime allow it ?

I see some hot air is blowing from paid agents of the Khaliji Arabs on this thread...

since we are on the subject of Iranian Nuclear bomb I can say this about our southern Persian gulf inhabitants:
The day a Khaliji Arab builds a simple screw without the help from a Westerner is the day I personally celebrate and declare southern Persian gulf population as newcomers to the age of technology..until such a day,...HAPPY CAMELING!
Dude, is it not time for you to pay attention to what is happening inside your own country? Who the f cares if our southern neighbors can not put a bike together or something. What is the use of that information for you and our country? Can we solve our problems with it?

Focus on our own problems.

Just curious if the West lifted sanctions and resumed normal business with Iran would the ruling regime allow it ?
It doesn't matter what the terrorist shia muslim regime wants. Youth of Iran will decide Iran's fate in the upcoming years/decades.

As for Israel, you mean the same Israel that the Mullah's have yet to fire a single missile at for the past 43 years?
yes the same Israel that each bullet, rocket and missile fired at it in last 43 year was Iranian made
Hezbollah has not been at war with Israel since 2006. It has been 16 years. From 2006-2022, Israel has just been stealing more Palestinian territory in the West Bank. What is Hezbollah/Iran waiting for?
did Palestinian at west bank asked for our help ?
what did the rest of mighty Islamic world did meantime , do you want recount them country by country .
Actually sanctions started with the kidnapping of Americans and storming of the US embassy in Tehran.
spies you mean, some light reading for you thats just a mere 11 volume book
8Rw3XdW-0.jpg

and if you interested the trouble we went through to save those document some people tried to destroy.

n00580077-b.jpg

@_Nabil_ as an Arab, do you not find such comments from Iranian anti-Arab/anti-Islam nationalists insulting and hugely ignorant? You do realize that such hugely ignorant sentiments (sign of inferiority complex towards Arabs and their ancient civilizations - the oldest civilizations in the world are located in the Arab world which most of the world is well aware of) are very common within Iran due to decade old Arabophobia?
Yeah, some or most of the Iranians here are vehemently against Arabs and even Islam,

I don't post anymore in any of the Iranian section threads, although I was told to be an Iranian false flagger 🤣😂

Honestly I don't think they represent the Iranian society, just some radical nationalists.

I said it took ages, so yes

Not comparable to Irak oil against food program and no flying zone of course.

But Irak collapsed in the end, you don't see the results now?? There is no more mighty "Irak",

Why do you blame Iran for the situation of suspicion and unease with GCC regimes, specially KSA, it's Irak with GCV support starting the war, because of the so called fear of revolution export.

I hope they do

Agree, it's everyone fault at some extend, id rather see KSA the faulty one, they should have behaved differently, they should welcomed the Iranian Islamic Revolution, helped and guided them, not seen it as a threat from day one.

We agree then.

Not comparable at all which was my point. We agree again.

Iraq collapsed due to almost 15 years of the worst/most hardcore/most inhuman sanctions in modern history. And the collapse only occurred due to the illegal 2003 invasion. If that was Iran in 2003, Iran would have collapsed as well. Every regional country would. At least for a while.
Of course Iraq have its own problems that have nothing to do with what occurred 20 years ago.

So you are now blaming KSA/GCC for Saddam Hussein invading Iran? But you cannot blame KSA/GCC from supporting a fellow Arab neighbour that in the case of KSA and Kuwait, they share everything with (with the Arabs of Iraq which make up 80% of the population). Not just due to those reasons but due to Iranian leaders (Khomeini) publicly talking against/being hostile to those same GCC leaders.

Which is very ironic as the same Khomeini was hosted by Iraq (!) before 1979!

Also you need to find me any evidence of KSA/GCC/Arabs being hostile to Khomeini first.

Khomeini even met with religious leaders in KSA in 1979.

In any case, the ground reality is probably a mixture of both sides (as is usually the case in whatever such disputes) but my main points remain the same.

Last edited:
Yeah, some or most of the Iranians here are vehemently against Arabs and even Islam,

I don't post anymore in any of the Iranian section threads, although I was told to be an Iranian false flagger 🤣😂

Honestly I don't think they represent the Iranian society, just some radical nationalists.
None of Iranians are against Arabs just because they are Arabs or muslims. However, they would be against you if you tried to impose your view/ ideology upon them. Huge difference.

If you are referring to historical fights/clashes etc they are good for the history books. Right now is the age of prospering, something the mullahs you support try hard to hold it back.

yes the same Israel that each bullet, rocket and missile fired at it in last 43 year was Iranian made

did Palestinian at west bank asked for our help ?
what did the rest of mighty Islamic world did meantime , do you want recount them country by country .

spies you mean, some light reading for you
8Rw3XdW-0.jpg

and if you interested the trouble we went through to save those document some people tried to destroy.

n00580077-b.jpg

Even if your first claim (a lie) was the truth, it has not helped the Palestinians at all, in fact they have been losing more territory ever since 1979. So the conclusion is that it has not worked. That it has been a failure. Much like the Iranian nuclear program so far.

Also another thing that I don't understand. You can smuggle all kind of sophisticated weapons into Yemen but you cannot do the same thing for Palestinians? Even those groups that you support such as Islamic Jihad?

In fact you were more busy saving Al-Assad (from his own Syrian people).

Whatever they were (by default all embassies are spy centers), this was how the sanctions started and as described they were lifted in 1981. From 1981 until 1987 Iran had no sanctions at all from the West.

None of Iranians are against Arabs just because they are Arabs or muslims. However, they would be against you if you tried to impose your view/ ideology upon them. Huge difference.

If you are referring to historical fights/clashes etc they are good for the history books. Right now is the age of prospering, something the mullahs you support try hard to hold it back.
May I remind you that for the past 42 years Saudi Arabia has spent millions of dollars to encourage ant iran activities within the country and before that during Iran/Iraq war financed Saddam $70 billion dollars to fight Iran...so speak for yourself if you like them but many Iranians will have to settle this account with them..

We agree then.

Not comparable at all which was my point. We agree again.

Iraq collapsed due to almost 15 years of the worst/most hardcore/most inhuman sanctions in modern history.
True
And the collapse only occurred due to the illegal 2003 invasion. If that was Iran in 2003, Iran would have collapsed as well. Every regional country would. At least for a while.
Agree
Of course Iraq have its own problems that have nothing to do with what occurred 20 years ago.

Irak have much problems now, none can solve them, it's a complete mess unfortunately...
So you are now blaming KSA/GCC for Saddam Hussein invading Iran?
I don't know how old are you as your profil is restricted, but I know for sure it was KSA/GCC fault

But you cannot blame KSA/GCC from supporting a fellow Arab neighbour that in the case of KSA and Kuwait, they share everything with (with the Arabs of Iraq which make up 80% of the population).
I don't blame them for supporting Kuwait, I blame them for failing Irak and Saddam after the 8 years war, with dropping oil prices and not giving back oil production share to Irak.

So yes, Invasion of Kuwait was another stupid move from Saddam

Not just due to those reasons but due to Iranian leaders (Khomeini) publicly talking against/being hostile to those same GCC leaders.

Aha, he have to praise them for the imposed war 🤣😂
Which is very ironic as the same Khomeini was hosted by Kuwait (!) before 1979!

Also you need to find me any evidence of KSA/GCC/Arabs being hostile to Khomeini first.

Khomeini even met with religious leaders in KSA in 1979
Then they stabbed him in 1981...

In any case, the ground reality is probably a mixture of both sides (as is usually the case in whatever such disputes) but my main points remain the same.
I'm not very keen to talk about Irak, it painful for me the fact we lost the most modern, strong, powerful country, thanks to Saddam stupidity and GCC

May I remind you that for the past 42 years Saudi Arabia has spent millions of dollars to encourage ant iran activities within the country and before that during Iran/Iraq war financed Saddam $70 billion dollars to fight Iran...so speak for yourself if you like them but many Iranians will have to settle this account with them..
Please remind yourself that Saudi Arabia or any of the Persian gulf states had no quarrels with Iran (atleast not on the scale we see now) until your sick Khomeini decided to export his shia revolution into other Arab countries.

How come Iran and Saudi had no big conflicts until that cancer landed in our country with the help of France?

It is YOUR beloved mullah regime that squandered billions of our wealth in sponsoring shia islamic revolutions in other countries. A nationalist Iran would spend all of that inside Iran and outside for strengthening Iranic alliances (Tajikistan,Afghanistan,Pakistan etc) and not pay to a few terrorists to place bombs here and there.

GFO

Posts are still there, I'm not making false claims nor lying, some respect please ✌️.

Anyway my statement was upon a question by a member, even if I'm pro Iran, I have to say the truth.

No need to argue as my aim was always not to divide but to unite .

Please remind yourself that Saudi Arabia or any of the Persian gulf states had no quarrels with Iran (atleast not on the scale we see now) until your sick Khomeini decided to export his shia revolution into other Arab countries.

How come Iran and Saudi had no big conflicts until that cancer landed in our country with the help of France?
Saudi was never a friend of Iran..in 1970s they were a backward country and Iran was strong and many friends so they shut their mouth. Now they are still backwards but rich and Iran has much bigger enemy so they have shown their real colors...I do not care about who runs Iran (for Iranians inside Iran to decide)..but If you are enemy of Iran then you are my Enemy..simple.

I don't post anymore in any of the Iranian section threads, although I was told to be an Iranian false flagger
🤣
😂

They are really ignorant. They don't realize that those GCC states have better infrastructure, order, lower crime rates, living standards, HDMI, complete welfare state,almost 100% literacy rates, one of the highest rates of university students per capita, scientific journals per capita, more women graduates than male ones etc. Anyway, we don't need to look far, just a short visit to the UAE will tell you that it is flooded with Iranians.

Most Arabs and Iranians are not racists nor ignorants (very hospitable people with many of the same values overall) but anti-Arab sentiments are not something rare in Iran.

You have probably heard the word "arabparast". The anti-Mullah Iranian nationalists/secularists often use that word against their own Mullah's and blame Arabs for their own internal problems.

My experience among Arabs/with Arabs is that they don't have any problems with Iranians (only the anti-Arab ones) and in my time in KSA I have never seen any evidence of the opposite. Similarly in the UAE, if Arabs had a problem with Iranians, they would never have welcomed 500.000 Iranians. It is simple logic.

Problem is that there remains a lot of ignorance among both groups which is one of the reasons why there is so little people to people exchanges among the new generations.

It is YOUR beloved mullah regime that squandered billions of our wealth in sponsoring shia islamic revolutions in other countries. A nationalist Iran would spend all of that inside Iran and outside for strengthening Iranic alliances (Tajikistan,Afghanistan,Pakistan etc) and not pay to a few terrorists to place bombs here and there.

GFO

Saudi Arabia is not a "Persian Gulf state" what does that even mean, Dariush? That is if Iran was called an "Arabian Sea state" or a "Gulf of Oman state".

KSA is an Arab state. Arabian as well. Located on the Arabian Peninsula. In Western Asia.

In fact not even 5% of the population speak Khaliji Arabic dialects which are spoken from Southern Iraq to Northern Oman.

Not only that, the "Gulf region" that you are referring to is called Eastern Arabia. Or Al-Bahrain in the past.

Back
Top Bottom