What's new

Exclusive: Iran racing to expand enrichment at underground plant, IAEA report shows

I can not think of any situation where an Iranian soldier would point his gun towards Pakistan. It does not make sense because culturally we belong to the larger family. There is no ground for such enmity unless some mullah snakes have ulterior motives. And such a thing will not happen even if some mullahs are barking.
I agree. mullah on our side is also extremist. It's very sad that a large number of people are brainwashed and forced to accept the mullah version of the life.

I think Iran should give 3-month notice and take the NoKo route...FU Amreeka no one gave you the right to have nukes and others can not.

I am not a bro of a Hezbollahi terrorist. Your bros are the likes of hezbollahi, hashad shaabi and those other IR terrorist militias. So never again call me a bro of yours. You are not even an Iranian. You would kill Iran for your mullah shia ideology. In fact if they gave you a baton and told you to kill Iranians for reappearance of Mahdi you would do that.

You and your alikes are a disaster for our country and made us the laughing stock. You parasites brought a nation who had a parliamentary democracy already in 1906 to the brink of a disaster in 2022 with your backward ideology.

You and your shia terrorist alikes are responsible for Iranians to turn their back against Islam. Thanks to you and your forced terrorist behavior many Iranians curse Islam and the prophet. You are the cause of it, you turned many Iranians into atheists.

Our keyhan newspaper whose reputation was sky high is reduced to its opium addicted ''editor'' writing columns on how hijabless women make men horney.

Tof bar goore pedare terroriste fasedetoon.
You call us terrorists, i don't know why. But i never lose hope in my countrymen as far as they follow the laws.

There is a principle in color revolutions which we call کشته سازی. It enables a minority of paid elements and suboteurs to abuse emotional young men and women of the target society. Libya is a bright example, in Iranian case Hijab was just an excuse for a major plan. A girl that suffered from brain tumor was the best choice to make confusion. The goal was something else.

Western propagandists acted on that principle. Thanks to Iran's wise leadership west failed again. If our leader had slightest corruption like Gaddafi, he couldn't have resisted for a day. Thing is, he is clean. And he is as steady as a mountain. So my advice, don't say something or don't do something that may cause you be arranged with our enemies.

Like Imam Ali (AS) says, "In temptations, be like a two-year-old camel, it has no back to ride on, and no udder to be milked."

That's what a wise man would do when he sees enemies ganging up on his kin.

I think it's the right time for Israel to take action. I can't imagine nuclear power Iran. This country Iran is a continuous problem for Pakistan and threatened Pakistani intelligence at a time when our relations with India were deteriorating. I don't trust Iran. A nuclear-armed Iran would be more dangerous. Look at the number of proxies! for example, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Pakistan, the list is long. Israel should attack and destroy this nuclear plant.
Yeah, and I am not paid, Arab dude. Destroy any nuclear plant in Arab too. Both of these parties don't deserve nuclear weapons. they are both extremists, who can destroy each other.
then why mighty Pakistan don't take action, certainly Iran is not stronger than nuclear armed India . have you forgot how you deal with them without Israel help. why with non nuclear Iran with no air force at all you need Israel help ?. you knew your talk is a lot like the talking of some guys who spend 80bn on weapon and then ask USA to crush the head of the snake and themselves don't dare to do anything about it . only capable of attacking people they called sandal wearing, khat chewing rag-tag militia

You call us terrorists, i don't know why. But i never lose hope in my countrymen as far as they follow the laws.

There is a principle in color revolutions which we call کشته سازی. It enables a minority of paid elements and suboteurs to abuse emotional young men and women of the target society. Libya is a bright example, in Iranian case Hijab was just an excuse for a major plan. A girl that suffered from brain tumor was the best choice to make confusion. The goal was something else.

Western propagandists acted on that principle. Thanks to Iran's wise leadership west failed again. If our leader had slightest corruption like Gaddafi, he couldn't have resisted for a day. Thing is, he is clean. And he is as steady as a mountain. So my advice, don't say something or don't do something that may cause you be arranged with our enemies.

Like Imam Ali (AS) says, "In temptations, be like a two-year-old camel, it has no back to ride on, and no udder to be milked."

That's what a wise man would do when he sees enemies ganging up on his kin.
Not going to respond to your same old 44 year old propaganda slogans.

Sure, go ahead and label millions of people as ''agents, puppets of foreigners etc'' (even if it was true would show your pure incompetence). Your regime needs to listen to its people and reform and not point fingers at others.

But regarding the Mahsa Amini case. You detained a girl who was alive on groundless charges ''improper hijab'' and then you delivered her dead body to the nation. This is what matters. The death happened on your watch.

According to most Iranians you have no right to impose the barbaric hijab law. Either you will reform or the current and next generations will forcefully reform or remove you. If it needs to be done violently because your likes prefer to cling on to power, then it has to be violent. Or you can mesle bache adam reform our country according to the wishes of the majority of our people. I doubt your regime will reform though because you consider your imposed laws since 1979 as some kind of god's rule and there is no discussion about. Your regime can infact, put a nationwide referendum on such matters but you won't because you know the results will be shocking.

Well, i can only tell you : just watch what the Iranian people will do to you in the coming years.

And considering your ideology to be very different than mine or most other Iranians i do not think this talk is going to result in anything else other than fahashi or bad talks. Lets leave it as it is.

Last edited:
Not going to respond to your same old 44 year old propaganda slogans.

Sure, go ahead and label millions of people as ''agents, puppets of foreigners etc'' (even if it was true would show your pure incompetence). Your regime needs to listen to its people and reform and not point fingers at others.

But regarding the Mahsa Amini case. You detained a girl who was alive on groundless charges ''improper hijab'' and then you delivered her dead body to the nation. This is what matters. The death happened on your watch.

According to most Iranians you have no right to impose the barbaric hijab law. Either you will reform or the current and next generations will forcefully reform or remove you. If it needs to be done violently because your likes prefer to cling on to power, then it has to be violent. Or you can mesle bache adam reform our country according to the wishes of the majority of our people. I doubt your regime will reform though because you consider your imposed laws since 1979 as some kind of god's rule and there is no discussion about. Your regime can infact, put a nationwide referendum on such matters but you won't because you know the results will be shocking.

Well, i can only tell you : just watch what the Iranian people will do to you in the coming years.

And considering your ideology to be very different than mine or most other Iranians i do not think this talk is going to result in anything else other than fahashi or bad talks. Lets leave it as it is.
Ok, as you wish bro :D.

I would like to add this one to your thoughts too. Hijab existed in Iran before Islam. It is a part of our civilization and the ancient culture of Iranic people. These principles make us different from western civilization. From a neutral standpoint, we are different with different values. That's what makes us an Asian civilization, followers of prophet Zartosht (AS), we found Islam close to our previous religion. That's what makes us exist as a different civilization. If we drop those values then the other side has won the battle, they will digest us. We will not exist anymore but only as a colony of theirs. Liberalism is the same stomach that digests the weaker civilizations, changes their cultures and destroys their heritage. As pointed out, western Liberalism is the same stomach.

Anyways, i don't have bad memories from replying to your posts. You still one of us, even if you caused shame.

A brilliant thread destroyed by backward crazy hateful false flagger several times permanently banned hasbara dog @Khan2727 aka @saif al_arab

@waz @WebMaster @LeGenD @Irfan Baloch

I suggest to take your medicine my Arabized Arab-obsessed @Aramagedon kalb. Which rules have I broken in this thread? You just broke several with those insults. Crazy guy.

you already call them by fake name of GCC , we use the correct term of PGCC I don't knew what's the different is in using the abbreviation or spell that abbreviation completely
you said gulf countries i pointed out there is no gulf and the map you post state Persian gulf

Iran is not adjacent to Arabian sea so calling iran that feels sort of off

you can say that but it still feel off as iran is not part of any organization called Gulf of Oman anything
while those countries are part of an organization called PGCC

you said gulf , which is wrong , i didn't mentioned anything about the rest of the discussion

that's something but were they as delicate as the one Jiroft and Burned city civilization
some people make it big , some make it more delicate and finely crafted

Let us see, the GCC stands for the following.

The Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf

It is the official name of a political organization, not a geography. There is no such thing as PGCC.

Secondly, as I already wrote, there is nothing called "Southern Persian Gulf" country anywhere in any geography. It is something that I have only seen Iranians write, lol.

Thirdly, it equals calling Iran an "Gulf of Oman" country or a "Arabian Sea" country.

As for the Arabian Sea, you need to take a look at a world map. Let me help you out.

The Arabian Sea (Arabic: اَلْبَحرْ ٱلْعَرَبِيُّ romanized: Al-Bahr al-ˁArabī) is a region of the northern Indian Ocean bounded on the north by Pakistan, Iran and the Gulf of Oman, on the west by the Gulf of Aden, Guardafui Channel and the Arabian Peninsula, on the southeast by the Laccadive Sea[1] and the Maldives, on the southwest by Somalia,[2] and on the east by India.

Iran is mentioned. Strange.

1665574543593.png

Looks to be the same case on this map above.

As for the rest, I just educated you about the historical names of the regions discussed. Your European map (in Latin) posted, also confirmed what I wrote even.

Last edited:
Ok, as you wish bro :D.

I would like to add this one to your thoughts too. Hijab existed in Iran before Islam. It is a part of our civilization and the ancient culture of Iranic people. These principles make us different from western civilization. From a neutral standpoint, we are different with different values. That's what makes us an Asian civilization, followers of prophet Zartosht (AS), we found Islam close to our previous religion. That's what makes us exist as a different civilization. If we drop those values then the other side has won the battle, they will digest us. We will not exist anymore but only as a colony of theirs. Liberalism is the same stomach that digests the weaker civilizations, changes their cultures and destroys their heritage. As pointed out, western Liberalism is the same stomach.

Anyways, i don't have bad memories from replying to your posts. You still one of us, even if you caused shame.
Nope, Hijab is an Arab-semite tradition, this tradition was never among Indo-European peoples of Iran BEFORE Islam. There was of course some form of decency but not in the way you are thinking/wanting.

Early mainland Iranian female generals/warriors were like this.

1665576608815.png

1665576749388.png

Even during your beloved safavid era, women wore clothes like this :

1665576845825.png

This is a safavid era banquet where you can see people happily dancing,singing and spending time together. If it was in todays mullah era all would have been in prison or fined.

This hijab burqa nonsense is just imported by your beloved Khomeini and made into an illegal law. Even Saudi Arabia, founder of Islam is slowly moving away from the traditional strict clothing with their young rulers reforming.

Even AFTER Islam came to Iran there was never a strict enforcement of Hijab, as you can see in Safavid era paintings and even from before you can clearly see a free choice of clothes.

So not only are you a wannabe, but you and your a likes are a shame to our nation.

You can wear the hijab yourself if you like it so much.

Last edited:
I dont know why this is public?

Why Iran doesnt build 20 underground uranium production facilities and nobody will know anything?

I think they dont want Uranium.

They want blackmail the West and Western money for the rich kids of Tehran.

If they want Uranium, go ahead, but enough of extortion.

then why mighty Pakistan don't take action, certainly Iran is not stronger than nuclear armed India . have you forgot how you deal with them without Israel help. why with non nuclear Iran with no air force at all you need Israel help ?. you knew your talk is a lot like the talking of some guys who spend 80bn on weapon and then ask USA to crush the head of the snake and themselves don't dare to do anything about it . only capable of attacking people they called sandal wearing, khat chewing rag-tag militia
I don't care what Israel wants or what the united states want. I don't trust IRGC. Yes, a nuclear-armed Iran will be more dangerous and rogue and we are your neighbors. We don't want IRGC to threaten us again.

I always say the newer generations will finish off IR.
say or wish? please be specific - I dont mind you wanting something different from your country, but let it be sorted and done INTERNALLY, not with external interference. if it involves letting the foreign enemies who have had their eyes on your country and controllinga nd subduing it, i want no part in it, and you should stay alone.

But the fact is that majority of Iranians are pious, conscious and religious - people always want western life until its destroying them and they cant stop it.
Time is the biggest enemy of IR and biggest friend of Iran.
Time or CIA? lol - each of gthese strong protests has foreign support, so that probagly means that wihtout foreign support, you will die , go to heaven and come back before IR is gone.

Back
Top Bottom