What's new

Exclusive: Iran racing to expand enrichment at underground plant, IAEA report shows

Nope, Hijab is an Arab-semite tradition, this tradition was never among Indo-European peoples of Iran BEFORE Islam. There was of course some form of decency but not in the way you are thinking/wanting.

Early mainland Iranian female generals/warriors were like this.

View attachment 886398

View attachment 886399

Even during your beloved safavid era, women wore clothes like this :

View attachment 886400

This is a safavid era banquet where you can see people happily dancing,singing and spending time together. If it was in todays mullah era all would have been in prison or fined.

This hijab burqa nonsense is just imported by your beloved Khomeini and made into an illegal law. Even Saudi Arabia, founder of Islam is slowly moving away from the traditional strict clothing with their young rulers reforming.

Even AFTER Islam came to Iran there was never a strict enforcement of Hijab, as you can see in Safavid era paintings and even from before you can clearly see a free choice of clothes.

So not only are you a wannabe, but you and your a likes are a shame to our nation.

You can wear the hijab yourself if you like it so much.
n00406648-r-b-008.jpeg
n00406648-r-b-007.jpeg
n00406648-r-b-006.jpeg
n00406648-r-b-001.jpeg
n00406648-r-b-000.jpeg
n00406648-r-b-005.jpeg
n00406648-r-b-004.jpeg
n00406648-r-b-003.jpeg
n00406648-r-b-002.jpeg

Here Iranian women's wearing from hundreds if not thousands of years ago. According to ancient petroglyphs.

The much humans cover their body the more they are civilized. The culture of nudity is a western thing, guess what, if nudity makes you progress then chimpanzees are more progressed than you!.

View attachment 886519View attachment 886520View attachment 886521View attachment 886522View attachment 886523View attachment 886524View attachment 886525View attachment 886526View attachment 886527

Here Iranian women's wearing from hundreds if not thousands of years ago. According to ancient petroglyphs.

The much humans cover their body the more they are civilized. The culture of nudity is a western thing, guess what, if nudity makes you progress then chimpanzees are more progressed than you!.
the Elamic clothes , have scale patterns wonder how they made it that way without making it too heavy for use. maybe it is a ceremonial clothes
we have these from Elam , with much less patterned clothes that look more practical for daily uses
1024px-Woman_spinning-Sb_2834-IMG_0921-black.jpg

and then again another that show a worshipping ceremony and with that complicated pattern
2560px-Cylinder_seal_and_modern_impression-_worshiper_before_a_seated_ruler_or_deity%3B_seated_female_under_a_grape_arbor_MET_DP370181.jpg

and again another one with much simpler pattern
1280px-Eshkaft-e_Salman_II.jpg

Last edited:
I suggest to take your medicine my Arabized Arab-obsessed @Aramagedon kalb. Which rules have I broken in this thread? You just broke several with those insults. Crazy guy.

Let us see, the GCC stands for the following.

The Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf

It is the official name of a political organization, not a geography. There is no such thing as PGCC.

Secondly, as I already wrote, there is nothing called "Southern Persian Gulf" country anywhere in any geography. It is something that I have only seen Iranians write, lol.

Thirdly, it equals calling Iran an "Gulf of Oman" country or a "Arabian Sea" country.

As for the Arabian Sea, you need to take a look at a world map. Let me help you out.

The Arabian Sea (Arabic: اَلْبَحرْ ٱلْعَرَبِيُّ romanized: Al-Bahr al-ˁArabī) is a region of the northern Indian Ocean bounded on the north by Pakistan, Iran and the Gulf of Oman, on the west by the Gulf of Aden, Guardafui Channel and the Arabian Peninsula, on the southeast by the Laccadive Sea[1] and the Maldives, on the southwest by Somalia,[2] and on the east by India.

Iran is mentioned. Strange.

View attachment 886395

Looks to be the same case on this map above.

As for the rest, I just educated you about the historical names of the regions discussed. Your European map (in Latin) posted, also confirmed what I wrote even.
We call it the Persian Gulf along with almost the entire world (UN). The Southern part of the Persian gulf are where the other Arab states are located.

View attachment 886519View attachment 886520View attachment 886521View attachment 886522View attachment 886523View attachment 886524View attachment 886525View attachment 886526View attachment 886527

I am sorry but are you stupid???
The images you show clearly confirm that Iranian women did not wear the hijab promoted by the mullahs. Your style of hijab is semitic in nature and not worn by Iranian women the past 40 centuries.

The loose thing you see on them is clearly the ornament/ style of Iranian dresses and the hair can be clearly seen. That is NOT "hijab".

1665646393319.png

1665646362145.png

1665646349676.png

1665646375811.png

LMAO this is NOT hijab. You just made a whole post confirming what i and everyone else say. Iranian women never wore IR propagated hijab before 1979. All the examples in the photos you showed in different stages of time confirms our women never wore the things you promote.

Oh God, mullah supporters are so stupid.

And no one talking about nudity, that's your own perverted mind.

If i talked to a chimpanzee i would have a better result, atleast he won't make a post trying to argue/disagree with me but at same time confirming that Iranian women never wore the IR promoted garbage.

You can wear the hijab, and if you tried to enforce it on any female we would break your hands. Go take care of your own female relatives and leave others alone.

Last edited:
We call it the Persian Gulf along with almost the entire world (UN). The Southern part of the Persian gulf are where the other Arab states are located.

I am sorry but are you stupid???
The images you show clearly confirm that Iranian women did not wear the hijab promoted by the mullahs. Your style of hijab is semitic in nature and not worn by Iranian women the past 40 centuries.

The loose thing you see on them is clearly the ornament/ style of Iranian dresses and the hair can be clearly seen. That is NOT "hijab".

View attachment 886551

View attachment 886549

View attachment 886548

View attachment 886550

LMAO this is NOT hijab. You just made a whole post confirming what i and everyone else say. Iranian women never wore IR propagated hijab before 1979. All the examples in the photos you showed in different stages of time confirms our women never wore the things you promote.

Oh God, mullah supporters are so stupid.

And no one talking about nudity, that's your own perverted mind.

If i talked to a chimpanzee i would have a better result, atleast he won't make a post trying to argue/disagree with me but at same time confirming that Iranian women never wore the IR promoted garbage.

You can wear the hijab, and if you tried to enforce it on any female we would break your hands. Go take care of your own female relatives and leave others alone.
First point, hijab itself is an Arabic word. Iranian version cannot be fully similar to what we have learnt from Islamic hijab. A clothe that covers women body can be different in many ways. The whole point of my post was that Iranian women covered their body well and we had this shape of rational clothing before Islam. Even Christians had a similar wearing, if a Christian compares old pictures of holy Mary to Islamic hijab, he or she would find the same similarity with followers of Zartosht or Islam.

Btw, why so much insults? You can make your point without insulting others. The word chimpanzee was representing nude people. And if i don't want my kids or family see nude people like those in west, i have to agree with preventional laws such as hijab. People with your mindset know no limits for social liberalism and this mindset can end up with LGBTQ+ACDEFGHI-etc. There is where western culture ends up. A small drop of an unclean water can pollute the whole water of a bottle. Preventional laws are a must to avoid what we witness in the west. And rational hijab is one of those social laws.

the Elamic clothes , have scale patterns wonder how they made it that way without making it too heavy for use. maybe it is a ceremonial clothes
we have these from Elam , with much less patterned clothes that look more practical for daily uses
1024px-Woman_spinning-Sb_2834-IMG_0921-black.jpg

and then again another that show a worshipping ceremony and with that complicated pattern
2560px-Cylinder_seal_and_modern_impression-_worshiper_before_a_seated_ruler_or_deity%3B_seated_female_under_a_grape_arbor_MET_DP370181.jpg

and again another one with much simpler pattern
1280px-Eshkaft-e_Salman_II.jpg
My question is, are those petroglyphs from common people or families of kings?

Last edited:
First point, hijab itself is an Arabic word. Iranian version cannot be fully similar to what we have learnt from Islamic hijab. A clothe that covers women body can be different in many ways. The whole point of my post was that Iranian women covered their body well and we had this shape of rational clothing before Islam. Even Christians had a similar wearing, if a Christian compares old pictures of holy Mary to Islamic hijab, he or she would find the same similarity with followers of Zartosht or Islam.

Btw, why so much insults? You can make your point without insulting others. The word chimpanzee was representing nude people. And if i don't want my kids or family see nude people like those in west, i have to agree with preventional laws such as hijab. People with your mindset know no limits for social liberalism and this mindset can end up with LGBTQ+ACDEFGHI-etc. There is where western culture ends up. A small drop of an unclean water can pollute the whole water of a bottle. Preventional laws are a must to avoid what we witness in the west. And rational hijab is one of those social laws.

Shia baazi again? You were the one bringing the word ''chimpanzee'' in this, throwing this joke of a conversation off the track. I only responded to you.

About the Hijab. Well, millions of Iranians think you can not decide for them to wear hijab or not. This will only get amplified as time passes by. Very natural and you can not stop it.

Shia baazi again? You were the one bringing the word ''chimpanzee'' in this, throwing this joke of a conversation off the track. I only responded to you.
We are more civilized than western chimpanzees
About the Hijab. Well, millions of Iranians think you can not decide for them to wear hijab or not. This will only get amplified as time passes by. Very natural and you can not stop it.
Looks like that you havent been to Iran recently. Making this a political matter had an other goal that i explained it already. The fight between a minority and the majority is not over hijab as of now.

the one I post or the one you post
by looking them . i say from the ones you post , the Elam one must be a high raking person ,thats not every day clothes .and she seems to carry some document or weapon in both hand
the Medes probably normal people as it was if I'm not wrong copied from a bowl or something loke that and only show two people talking
The Achaemened one probably high ranking person or king family by looking at the ornaments and the fact they were depicted far larger than the other person
the above is also applied to the sassanide one as she sit on a throne and is depicted far larger than the others , shows her higher statues
about parthian clothes she also seems to participate in some cermony so i say not daily clothes for every one
about these two
n00406648-r-b-000-jpeg.886523
n00406648-r-b-004-jpeg.886525

these are emissaries who bring present to the king so certainly not normal people and not normal everyday clothes

now about my photos
the first one , she sit and do normal everyday work then certainly everyday clothes , but somebody fan her , so she must be high class , seems at the time high class women also participated in house hold choirs
the second one m they are praying and worshipping something so I say not every day clothes , they are high born or normal people rather go with highborn but can't be sure on that
the third one a man , woman and their child say normal people but not normal everyday clothes it's part of a relief in Eshkaft-e-Salman in Izeh Khuzestan. that show these guy are returning from praying or something like that , the complete relief show these 3 walking away from a bowl in middle that in front of it 2 man a woman and a childs are praying (sadly the site is in serious danger as it have become a gathering place for addicts)

I dont know why this is public?

Why Iran doesnt build 20 underground uranium production facilities and nobody will know anything?

I think they dont want Uranium.

They want blackmail the West and Western money for the rich kids of Tehran.

If they want Uranium, go ahead, but enough of extortion.
LOL-WHUT!? :what::omghaha:
That literally makes not one iota of sense,indeed the ones trying the extortion/blackmail racket is the west with its policy of economic warfare against iran,tho one cant help but notice that as per usual its the us who makes the policy and the euros who then [happily?] cut their own throats.....
If iran had been interested in blackmailing the west,then it would`ve gone nuclear 15-20 years ago,and there certainly would`ve been no need to develop anything more advanced than the old [early 70s tech] p1/ir1 centrifuge.I imagine that if iran had done that then today it would likely have an arsenal,at a minimum,in the tens of warheads.

PS
You might want to do some research into just how much leu is required for the yearly refueling of just 1 gigawatt class reactor,you know like bushehr.You might just be surprised how much is needed,and thats without taking into account the infrastructure required to actually produce it.

LOL-WHUT!? :what::omghaha:
That literally makes not one iota of sense,indeed the ones trying the extortion/blackmail racket is the west with its policy of economic warfare against iran,tho one cant help but notice that as per usual its the us who makes the policy and the euros who then [happily?] cut their own throats.....
If iran had been interested in blackmailing the west,then it would`ve gone nuclear 15-20 years ago,and there certainly would`ve been no need to develop anything more advanced than the old [early 70s tech] p1/ir1 centrifuge.I imagine that if iran had done that then today it would likely have an arsenal,at a minimum,in the tens of warheads.

PS
You might want to do some research into just how much leu is required for the yearly refueling of just 1 gigawatt class reactor,you know like bushehr.You might just be surprised how much is needed,and thats without taking into account the infrastructure required to actually produce it.
Stop selling luxury items to rich kids of Tehran is not "economic warfare".

If I dont want to sell or buy you something, I'm not doing war of any kind.

But if you threat with develop WMD if I dont give you money, you are blackmailing me, and that's Iran Deal.

I think Iran should go ahead and develop one millions nukes if they want, they will never use it, because Iran is a sovereign state and they dont want to suiide themselves.

But stop ask for money.

Back
Top Bottom