What's new

IAEA: Iran adds machines at enrichment plant struck by blast

This is a thing what buzzels me since years. As far as i understand "Jihad" is a pure islamic thing. If one say "Jihad" then everyone knows what is behind this. So i ask me why there is a group calling itself "islamic jihad". Or are there other jihadi groups, like "hindu jihad organization" or "christian jihad organization" or "jew jihad organization" ect.? This let me think that this "islamic jihad organization" isnt real islamic, is a false flag group. But i cant prove.
Jihad only means work hard for something .
here we have organization called Construction Jihad, agriculture Jihad, Academic Jihad ,.........

This is a thing what buzzels me since years. As far as i understand "Jihad" is a pure islamic thing. If one say "Jihad" then everyone knows what is behind this. So i ask me why there is a group calling itself "islamic jihad". Or are there other jihadi groups, like "hindu jihad organization" or "christian jihad organization" or "jew jihad organization" ect.? This let me think that this "islamic jihad organization" isnt real islamic, is a false flag group. But i cant prove.

And for Luddites, there is the Butlerian Jihad :-)

Are you quoting some yet to be released movie called "Dune"? Movies can have anything - aliens, time travel, Magical mutants etc.

The one who read your comment think you are from Japan and not from mullah ruled Pakistan.

Why would I be from Japan? can't you tell from my flags? Plus Pakistan never was ruled by a Religious fanatic or Mullah, Do some research boy.

Why would I be from Japan? can't you tell from my flags? Plus Pakistan never was ruled by a Religious fanatic or Mullah, Do some research boy.
That’s why you have the most Islamists and terrorism due your mullah and madrasas brain washing your country is mixing of mullah sand military dictatorship.

That’s why you have the most Islamists and terrorism due your mullah and madrasas brain washing your country is mixing of mullah sand military dictatorship.

Well, Ignorance is quite common among Iranians as I said, decades of Rule of Ayatullah has literally washed your brains and left them to rot which is very much visible from your post, As i said boy you should read some History and no some Iranian written books but from neutral sources.

Pakistan's Islamists Terrorism begins after 9/11 when Pakistan become Allies to fight the Terrorists in Afghanistan, later on with the help of your beloved Indian brother they help form Organizations like TTP and JuA which cause most of the damage in Pakistan, and on the Balochistan front it was your own Iran which supports terrorist Organizations like BLA/BRA/Zainabyun which are involved in many target killings and bomb blast, so yes we are in the front in this WOT and we are the only country that defeats its and brings millions of displaced people back in their homes, but when you have neighbors (snakes) like India, Iran, and Afghanistan what else you expect?

India- Wants nothing but the destruction of Pakistan since its independence.
Iran- A Mullah Govt with Shiaism who hates every Sunni nation down to its core, and Pakistan is majority Sunni.
Afghanistan- A country that never accepts the creation of Pakistan(enough said).

Are you quoting some yet to be released movie called "Dune"? Movies can have anything - aliens, time travel, Magical mutants etc.

I don't refer to the film specifically, but to the "Dune" novel by Frank Herbert from 1965 on which the film is based. I thought it was well known, but then I always was an avid SF reader, so I guess I could be mistaken.

3hq0phjb6fs61.jpg

Back
Top Bottom