What's new

IAEA: Iran adds machines at enrichment plant struck by blast

Pakistan had a working nuke by 1982. PAF had already conducted the first cold test in 1982.
From wikipedia.

The cold test of 1983 by PAEC was a major step in Pakistan's nuclear weapons program. However, it did not mean PAEC had produced Pakistan's nuclear bomb. As Houston Wood, Professor of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, USA, points out in his article on gas centrifuges, "The most difficult step in building a nuclear weapon is the production of fissile material",[23][24] yet PAEC had not produced any fissile material by 1983. So, the most difficult step in building a nuclear weapon had yet to be taken by PAEC.

The need to improve and perfect the design of the first nuclear device required constant testing. 24 different cold tests were conducted between 1983 and 1990 with the help of mobile diagnostic equipment.

Perhaps it would be wise on Iran's part to conduct certain cyber operations to disrupt them. Gaza cannot fight Israel alone.

Not my decision

but it can escalate if the Israelis get humiliated or there is a dozen casualties or losses

so far we are at 2-3
So it would be a rapid reaction respond

it won’t be like US forces in Iraq ( Ain Al-Assad ) which were a strike five days after,
hear you talk in rapid response

Not my decision

but it can escalate if the Israelis get humiliated or there is a dozen casualties or losses

so far we are at 2-3

it won’t be like US forces in Iraq ( Ain Al-Assad ) which were a strike five days after,

It's all a matter of whether or not Hezbollah joins. And I am not sure if this will happen.

Not my decision

so far we are at 2-3

It pains me to see Gaza without support.

More sabotages and blasts in major Iranian facilities:

Iran's petrochemical plant in Qom province hit by explosion, fire

An explosion and fire were reported at a petrochemical plant in the Qom province of Iran on Sunday.

Two firefighters were seriously injured and two of the fire trucks battling the flames caught fire and were destroyed at Shokuhieh Industrial Town, according to the Iranian Fars News Agency, reported The Jerusalem Post.

Some 150 firefighters and 20 firefighting vehicles were deployed to extinguish the large fire. A number of explosions were reported amid the fire.

A spokesman for the local fire department told Fars that the fire had been prevented from reaching nearby tanks which would have caused a "very large accident" if they had caught fire.

Last year, a series of explosions and fires hit industrial sites across Iran, including a number of petrochemical plants.

Iranian officials referred to most of the cases as incidents or accidents, although some reports have claimed that at least some of the incidents involved foul play, reported The Jerusalem Post.

More sabotages and blasts in major Iranian facilities:

Iran's petrochemical plant in Qom province hit by explosion, fire

An explosion and fire were reported at a petrochemical plant in the Qom province of Iran on Sunday.

Two firefighters were seriously injured and two of the fire trucks battling the flames caught fire and were destroyed at Shokuhieh Industrial Town, according to the Iranian Fars News Agency, reported The Jerusalem Post.

Some 150 firefighters and 20 firefighting vehicles were deployed to extinguish the large fire. A number of explosions were reported amid the fire.

A spokesman for the local fire department told Fars that the fire had been prevented from reaching nearby tanks which would have caused a "very large accident" if they had caught fire.

Last year, a series of explosions and fires hit industrial sites across Iran, including a number of petrochemical plants.

Iranian officials referred to most of the cases as incidents or accidents, although some reports have claimed that at least some of the incidents involved foul play, reported The Jerusalem Post.

I take Petro and oil refinery fires with a grain of salt. They happen even in USA. In Iran they happen even more frequently due to poor maintenance and upkeep you can find fires probably each and every year dating back 10+ years.

Wouldn’t claim it’s sabotage off the bat.

I take Petro and oil refinery fires with a grain of salt. They happen even in USA. In Iran they happen even more frequently due to poor maintenance and upkeep you can find fires probably each and every year dating back 10+ years.

Wouldn’t claim it’s sabotage off the bat.
if it's anti-iran he'll claim anything.

Palestinian Islamic Jihad Organization thank the Islamic Republic of Iran for their Rockets & support, including the Badr-3 Rocket .

This is a thing what buzzels me since years. As far as i understand "Jihad" is a pure islamic thing. If one say "Jihad" then everyone knows what is behind this. So i ask me why there is a group calling itself "islamic jihad". Or are there other jihadi groups, like "hindu jihad organization" or "christian jihad organization" or "jew jihad organization" ect.? This let me think that this "islamic jihad organization" isnt real islamic, is a false flag group. But i cant prove.

This is a thing what buzzels me since years. As far as i understand "Jihad" is a pure islamic thing. If one say "Jihad" then everyone knows what is behind this. So i ask me why there is a group calling itself "islamic jihad". Or are there other jihadi groups, like "hindu jihad organization" or "christian jihad organization" or "jew jihad organization" ect.? This let me think that this "islamic jihad organization" isnt real islamic, is a false flag group. But i cant prove.

Jihad is a Islamic concept. Christians haven’t waged war in the name of their God for generations. Jews don’t wage war in the name of their God, but Zionism.

Sunni Arabs are the ones that invoke Islam and their religion the most when it comes to justifying bloodshed (mostly against other Muslims) very few Sunni Muslims fight the West or Israel.

Jihad is a Islamic concept. Christians haven’t waged war in the name of their God for generations. Jews don’t wage war in the name of their God, but Zionism.

Sunni Arabs are the ones that invoke Islam and their religion the most when it comes to justifying bloodshed (mostly against other Muslims) very few Sunni Muslims fight the West or Israel.

sunnni? you mean british creation wahabism.

s a thing what buzzels me since years. As far as i understand "Jihad" is a pure islamic thing. If one say "Jihad" then everyone knows what is behind this. So i ask me why there is a group calling itself "islamic jihad". Or are there other jihadi groups, like "hindu jihad organization" or "christian jihad organization" or "jew jihad organization" ect.? This let me think that this "islamic jihad organization" isnt real islamic, is a false flag group. But i cant prove.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom