What's new

IAEA: Iran adds machines at enrichment plant struck by blast

Are the Green Berets the same as the 65th or Nohed? This is very surprising to me as it would be the first known operations outside the borders carried out in such a scope by IRIA. I read here that they did go to Syria a while back but I don't know the extent of their involvement but I think what they did in Erbil might be bigger and with more success.

We need help from competent authorities that have experience with such setbacks and by that I don't mean Syria but Pakistan..

I never thought i will see a day when someone from Iran will actually acknowledge that Pakistan is better at something and support the idea of asking Pakistan for help, or am i dreaming?

Yes, the Israeli Mossad and MIT Turkey have joint operating base,

unlike what ErdoDog claims they have full diplomatic relation and embassy in Turkey

Why are all Iranians openly insulting Turkish people or some political leaders as "Dog"? Why this is not warned by any forum Mods? I am really astonished by how Mods tolerate this flaming/baiting style...

Let's ignore fake claims and indoctrination attempts which are still prohabited by FORUM RULES, but at least Forum rules MUST run on insults. This is not a culture of debate. This is not even a level of debate.

I really love being here. But there are a lot of toxic members that need to clean up. Best regards.
@waz @krash @Foxtrot Alpha

because he is liar
Isn't it easier for you to express it this way?

I would like to see a level of discussion free from swearing and insults. Otherwise, of course, expressing your opinion within the forum rules is not something that I can object. I can avoid flaming and insult type of debate as much as I can, but this will oftenly find respond by other insulting discourses for targeting your nation or other things related to you. I hope you understand me, thank you.

Why are all Iranians openly insulting Turkish people or some political leaders as "Dog"? Why this is not warned by any forum Mods? I am really astonished by how Mods tolerate this flaming/baiting style...

Let's ignore fake claims and indoctrination attempts which are still prohabited by FORUM RULES, but at least Forum rules MUST run on insults. This is not a culture of debate. This is not even a level of debate.

I really love being here. But there are a lot of toxic members that need to clean up. Best regards.
You seem to be new here, my friend. There has been tensions between Iranians and Turks on PDF before over our differences. Both sides have resorted to name calling at times. I don't support it, and I agree with you that that's not a civil way of discussion, which I have always tried not to partake, but if you stay here a little bit more, your skin will become thick to such insults from both sides.

You seem to be new here, my friend. There has been tensions between Iranians and Turks on PDF before over our differences. Both sides have resorted to name calling at times. I don't support it, and I agree with you that that's not a civil way of discussion, which I have always tried not to partake, but if you stay here a little bit more, your skin will become thick to such insults from both sides.
I prefer not to get used to it. I felt the need to write this because of the many insulting content I've seen recently. Obviously this was one of the slight posts between them. There are not many Turkish members in the forum. I believe that anyone who breaks the forum rules should be warned and prevented, regardless of the identity they carry. Otherwise people's efforts to read, understand and develop more dialogue here will no longer make sense, the forum will lose its main function.

I never thought i will see a day when someone from Iran will actually acknowledge that Pakistan is better at something and support the idea of asking Pakistan for help, or am i dreaming?
Well, I'm quite certain Pakistan has better land forces than Iran in terms of equipment and training because they share a land border with a 1 billion pop nation

Yes, the Israeli Mossad and MIT Turkey have joint operating base,
Were there any Turks there during the raid? Do you suppose Iran was careful to strike at a time when only a certain group were there or could there be casualties from Turkish agents too?

I prefer not to get used to it. I felt the need to write this because of the many insulting content I've seen recently. Obviously this was one of the slight posts between them. There are not many Turkish members in the forum. I believe that anyone who breaks the forum rules should be warned and prevented, regardless of the identity they carry. Otherwise people's efforts to read, understand and develop more dialogue here will no longer make sense, the forum will lose its main function.
Yeah. I believe some of the Turkish members on PDF left the forum because they have created their own forum. I remember we had more Turkish members before. Nevertheless, PDF is an active forum with lots of members from different nationalities. I have been here for over 10 years and I can tell you that compared to few months ago, things have become much more civilized which shows that the moderators have done a very good job in my opinion. There are still some trouble makers on PDF, most of them are not Turkish and come here to insult Iran, probably with false flags. But things have become much better.

Sorry about this. I think he's specifically referring to Erdogan but but considering he was elected into office by millions of people, it's basically an insult to all the voters.

No country is 100% perfect and Pakistan is Iran's neighbour. Not a stranger from thousands of miles away. Right now Iran is in a war with the most powerful intel organizations in the world. A little help from our neighbour(s) will certainly help and they should actually. Not doing anything or not seeking cooperation from countries within your own region is insane actually.

Back
Top Bottom