What's new

Huge Weapons - Raid in Islamabad - Terrorists Target (23rd March Parade Even).

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much weapons siezed and how many terrorist nabbed

Media already show weapons... HUGE lineup of weapons... dont exactly know how many of terrorists captured.

The bad news for NEIGHBORS whether East or West, anything happen on that 23rd march parade will completely destabilize the region "Mark my words".

Good job, i hope there arent any other terrorist plans

Media already show weapons... HUGE lineup of weapons... dont exactly know how many of terrorists captured.

The bad news for NEIGHBORS whether East or West, anything happen on that 23rd march parade will completely destabilize the region "Mark my words".

I don't think so until noora brothers are in power nothing much is possible like regional destabilisation. They can tear our whole nation apart just to keep the region stabilised and no matter if they have to do it on our dead bodies. Nothing much gonna happen.

ISLAMABAD: Police in the federal capital on Sunday foiled a terrorist attack that aimed to the strike Pakistan Day parade on 23 March, DawnNews reported.

Police sources said that two suspected terrorists were arrested during recent raids and confessed to planning an attack.

They said the men were arrested from Ghouri Town in connection with the attack on the Qasar-e-Sakina Imambargah which occurred on February 19.

Sources said the arrested men confessed to planning an attack during their interrogation. A large cache of weapons was also seized from their possession.

Earlier in February, it was announced that a joint military parade of Pakistan's armed forces would take place on Pakistan Day after a gap of seven years.

Read also: After 7 year gap, Pakistan Day to see military parade in full glory

The decision to resume the military parade appeared to be a manifestation of the military's show of strength in the wake of the shocking attack on the Army Public School (APS) in Peshawar last year, which left 150 people dead, including 132 schoolchildren.

The last military parade took place on March 23, 2008 during the tenure of Gen (retd) Pervez Musharraf as a civilian president.

Lucky strike... i'm sure Zardari have filled explosives in every nook and corner of Pakistan.
It will take decades to clear up.

The best these scumbags could do is fire an RPG or two towards the venue, just to cause nuisance but let there be no doubt about the repercussions to any such misadventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom