What's new

Huge Weapons - Raid in Islamabad - Terrorists Target (23rd March Parade Even).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where exactly?

Where do you think US is operating its drones from?

Destabilising your country is going to hurt Pakistan only. A destabilised Pakistan will mean -

1. No more Pakistani nukes.
2. US takeover of Pakistan administration
3.Chinese withdrawal of their investments
4. International sanctions

I hope our security agencies will keep nipping the evil in the bud. Well done. Keep the country safe.

I hope our security agencies will keep nipping the evil in the bud. Well done. Keep the country safe.

This is not possible the way they are doing right now. Police is totally useless, only good for VIP protocol.
Emergency should be imposed and police should be used for policing on local level.

I don't know.. you tell us?

Looks like Modi Obama meeting is already on wiki leaks.

No wonder Pakistanis are ignorant about events taking place in their country.

Nobody tolerates a rogue state. You think you will destabilise the region, which you CANNOT, and US and China will keep pouring billions into a failed state?

Jo
Where do you think US is operating its drones from?

Destabilising your country is going to hurt Pakistan only. A destabilised Pakistan will mean -

1. No more Pakistani nukes.
2. US takeover of Pakistan administration
3.Chinese withdrawal of their investments
4. International sanctions
Do you even think before typing?
Us operates drones from Afghanistan, they have military presence in Afghanistan not Pakistan.
And why do you think its so easy to come and take our nukes. You watch too much movies and think of Pakistan like a sitting duck. Even USA does not know how many nukes we have. So my advise to you would be stop living in fools paradise and realize the facts.

Jo

Do you even think before typing?
Us operates drones from Afghanistan, they have military presence in Afghanistan not Pakistan.
And why do you think its so easy to come and take our nukes. You watch too much movies and think of Pakistan like a sitting duck. Even USA does not know how many nukes we have. So my advise to you would be stop living in fools paradise and realize the facts.

Raymond Davis affair is proof that US has military operatives in Pakistan. And bet your dollar US drones are based in Pakistan as well.

If it is easy to send six commandos into Pakistan then taking over nukes is no big deal. Pakistani military had no clue what was going on. The news was first leaked on Twitter.

USA knows everything about Pakistan.

And you too.

Of course they do. Do a search on NSA. Don't be surprised if this forum is monitored as well, NSA can monitor every electronic transaction and communication on planet earth including ones made from mobile phones.

That is why any plans for destabilisation by Pakistan will fail, not that Pakistan has the caliber either. Pakistan is under civil war and Pakistani nukes are already being discussed in USA. One false move and its game over for Pakistan.

Who cares what India or Israel thinks.

pakistan does

Of course they do. Do a search on NSA. Don't be surprised if this forum is monitored as well, NSA can monitor every electronic transaction and communication on planet earth including ones made from mobile phones.

That is why any plans for destabilisation by Pakistan will fail, not that Pakistan has the caliber either. Pakistan is under civil war and Pakistani nukes are already being discussed in USA. One false move and its game over for Pakistan.

Sorry I don't want to offend you or get personal but sometimes after reading your posts I get the impression that (God forbid) you woke up from a coma after a very long time.

Oh shit I would have continued but a mortar fire just landed right next to my house, serious firing has broken out, pardon me I will have to leave and go fetch my rpg and HMG, rebels have struck again, and there is a heavy fighting going on in street right next to mine. They will be here very soon. So will write to you later if I survive this time.

USA knows everything about Pakistan.
That is what you think. No one knows even our COAS does not have complete information about our nukes.
If it is easy to send six commandos into Pakistan then taking over nukes is no big deal.
Well as far as I know the commandos came and the next thing everybody saw was Chinese inspecting USA's stealth copper.

India doesn't want Pakistani people to have a sense peace. If any such attack takes place, there must be a military response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom