What's new

Huge Weapons - Raid in Islamabad - Terrorists Target (23rd March Parade Even).

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best these scumbags could do is fire an RPG or two towards the venue, just to cause nuisance but let there be no doubt about the repercussions to any such misadventure.

Pakistan need to come up with proactive approach, not reactive.
Time to deliver justice to the terrorist neighbors.

The best these scumbags could do is fire an RPG or two towards the venue, just to cause nuisance but let there be no doubt about the repercussions to any such misadventure.

but once the damage is done , either by a rocket or a bullet ,i will raise a lot question about the national security of Pakistan ....... Army should take all the responsibilities in their hand , seal of the entire area ... to prevent any such misadventures ,
and yeah one more thing , kick off all Afghani , Tajik and Uzbek from Islamabad .. these scumbags give shelter to Terrorist ..

Wouldn't he be hacked to death for eating Biryani? Pakistanis don't know vegie biryani.

LOLLLL, I eat all kinds of Biryani, have'nt got hacked for doing it. Now which Planet do you hail from, dude?
Evidently lotsa things that you are ignorant about, not only veggie biryani. :D

Anything like terrorist attack on 23rd March event of Pakistan military will be very very dangerous for neighbors particular East and West. No doubt about the repercussions to any such misadventure. It will completely destabilize the whole region. Pakistan military will strike in panic without any warning. Global powers especially US, who have all the information regarding activities of Indians on Afghan soil must be understand and deliver the message to Indians and other funded parties. Any kind of misadventure on the day will be deadly consequences and turns whole region into the hardcore battle-zone.

and yeah one more thing , kick off all Afghani , Tajik and Uzbek from Islamabad .. these scumbags give shelter to Terrorist ..
Afgahn i understand came during russian war but since when Tajik and Uzbek came? who is feeding them?
I agree Uzbeks and Tajiks, have no place and should be thoroughly interrogated before expelling.
I'm sure it will help to reach the master minds.

LOLLLL, I eat all kinds of Biryani, have'nt got hacked for doing it. Now which Planet do you hail from, dude?
Evidently lotsa things that you are ignorant about, not only veggie biryani. :D
With the Hindu vigilante on the rise, you never know.

Destabilise the region? PLEASE do that. That will bring back SEAL team six and takeover of Pakistani nukes by USA.

Abottabad was not a dream. Nobody trusts Pakistan with nukes. India and Israel both are concerned and even Iran does not trust you.

That was only made possible with Iranian tool Asif Ali Zardari... he is no more.

Abottabad was not a dream. Nobody trusts Pakistan with nukes. India and Israel both are concerned and even Iran does not trust you.

Khabardar agar 23 March ko hamla kiya to, vo panic button daba denge :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom