What's new

So many attacks why is there no retaliation

We are dealing with terrorism, we don't have a target as a enemy military with installations, or tanks or jets that we have to hit

Our military is set up to take on a conventional force

What we have is donkeys in the form of Afghans and some baloch who are terrorists, one minute they act like poor locals, next they will attack and kill

Until they attack and kill, they will be nothing but poor locals and any action instigates million of other dumb fcuk locals.

The Iranians don't have this problem with Afghans, so they can kick out 5 million Afghans and their will be next to no consequences because their is no local population for the Afghans to hide amongst or be protected, sheltered or supplied

The Iranians have a similar problem to us in the baloch areas for the same reason

Traditionally Pakistan has been very sensitive to not try and instigate our own population and people or mass targets everyone because some Afghans are human scum

But I think now they don't have much of a option and have to go mich harder against our enemies
I would have agreed if this was a new wave attacks, but Pakistan has been stuck in this unconventional war for 20 years. Surly the militery would have adopted their strategy and learnt from previous attacks.

I would have agreed if this was a new wave attacks, but Pakistan has been stuck in this unconventional war for 20 years. Surly the militery would have adopted their strategy and learnt from previous attacks.

The problem is the people

You don't see terrorism in Kashmir, Punjab and even Sindh to be fair

The reason is the people, the people might have disagreements with the state or politics, they don't tolerate terrorism ,.so if they see something or someone doing something wrong or saying something wrong
SOMEONE will inform the authorities for them to act

That way Kashmir, Punjab,Sindh remains largely terror free

So what's the problem, the problem is the terrorists/separatists have a space amongst the people in tribal areas especially but KP and Balochistan largely

Now that's not to say everyone is involved, and you have plenty of people reporting in information, that security services use to conduct IBOs etc
But enough people, who turn a blind eye to terrorists, separatists or pashtunists where the terrorists can find space to plot and plan and cause havoc

For decades, rather then enforcing the law In these areas, Pakistan has been making deals with local sardars and groups and dodgy politicians to make a web of a idiots who profit from semi-law in the area

And when you have that terrorism can flourish

It's a law and order situation, and ultimately the long term solution is increasing the police budget, hiring much more police officers, with more resources and enforcing the law equally so terrorists, separatists can't find space amongst the populations there

Because this incompetent army is not here to protect you and me from terrorists, they r installed to cater for the needs of western powers. The intelligence is busy making p*** videos and the officers are busy running property offices, wedding halls, golf courses, housing schemes, clubs, construction companies, agriculture, cinemas, hospitals, sports deppts, livestock etc etc. Yes they can beat the crap out of civilians, update their software, disrespect their women, mentally destroy their kids and all that but they will wet their pants when faced with a real armed enemy. Unilateral ceasefires and negotiations are their primary moves when faced with armed opposition lolz.

The state has broken the social contract. Unless the state acts like a grown up and lets power trickle down in a transparent manner, this is going to go on. I'm sorry to say Pakistan will be still stuck deeper in the mud 50 years later from today

Because this incompetent army is not here to protect you and me from terrorists, they r installed to cater for the needs of western powers. The intelligence is busy making p*** videos and the officers are busy running property offices, wedding halls, golf courses, housing schemes, clubs, construction companies, agriculture, cinemas, hospitals, sports deppts, livestock etc etc. Yes they can beat the crap out of civilians, update their software, disrespect their women, mentally destroy their kids and all that but they will wet their pants when faced with a real armed enemy. Unilateral ceasefires and negotiations are their primary moves when faced with armed opposition lolz.

Yeah but then why is terrorism so much lower in Kashmir or Punjab and even Sindh
Compared to some other places

"There are actions and retaliatory strikes taking place every single day, we just don't hear about each of them on the news."
We need a high profile COIN campaign in Balochistan. Taking action with kid gloves is not going to do the job. A Rah-e-Nigat type 3 pronged land, air and Media attack is required if one wants results and the backing of the people. Taking action here and there without the people knowing what is going on is detrimental to the morale of the military as well as the people especially these days where everything negative is rightly or wrongly being blamed on the mil-establishment. The High Command is making Sweeping statements but has nothing to show for it. If it thinks that Uncle USA will overtly support them then they are living in fool's paradise!!!

110% agree.

We need a concerted effort. We have been half assing this issue since 30 odd years now, even more.

If I were to put on my conspiracy theorist hat on, I would say Balochistan is kept this way because it suits the estab. You get subservient politicians, people don't say a peep, you get to collect a good amount of money and basically own the largest province of the country...you are KING there. Why change it? A few soldiers dead here and there doesn't make a huge difference.

Taking it off though and being sensible, I'd say that the public opinion right now is not supportive of a large operation of that scale. And frankly, neither is the political will or establishment priority.

Yeah but then why is terrorism so much lower in Kashmir or Punjab and even Sindh
Compared to some other places

Because the state didnt build CIA funded medrassas in Kashmir or punjab and sindh. In KP and balochistan, 70,000 medrassas were built and funded that created baboons to fight USSR, now some of those baboons have turned on the state and stupid morons like u blame the locals.

do they want stable Pakistan?

FmgCvxqXoAEBT0r

do they want stable Pakistan?

FmgCvxqXoAEBT0r

Whats confusing is if Usa bought all Pakistani leadership and Pakistan is a client state of the USA then why does China keep selling weapons to Pakistan, especially the cutting edge technologies, also why would China invest 100B in Pakistan (a stupid move i would say) lastly why did China say Pakistan is our Israel (meaning they will back Pakistan if any invasion takes place). Pakistan also made it clear they will sacrifice if China is attacked. USA would also be upset with Pakistan buying Chinese cutting edge technology.

If Usa puppet general is in power then all Chinese investment and technologies are compromised. I doubt the Chinese are so naive.

To me it looks like Pakistan establishment policy is to keep good relations with all unless their security is threatened, Usa maybe playing double games but so is Pakistan, the establishment certainly doesn't want anti Usa leader in charge or openly attack Usa polices on media (IK did that and got removed). They like to quietly develop themselves in to a regional power, building powerful relations.

Think about it, China is very powerful but is still not doing much even though Usa is selling billions of dollars cutting edge technology to Taiwan so it can be used against China. China is quietly building itself up, unless ofcourse a genuine military threat is taken place then China will take appropriate measures, North Korea was threatened by Trump but China stayed quiet, but when all media channels were making noise that Usa will attack North Korea and their aircraft carriers are on its way then China made a loud and clear statement "We will defend North Korea" everything died out afterwards. @Signalian @LeGenD @RescueRanger

Last edited:
When someone is bullying you, and you do nothing, they take that as a free reign to do whatever even more.

But when you knock them the fk out, they realise there are huge consequences for such actions and think 2, 3, 4 times

GHQ cunts don't understand this.

Whats confusing is if Usa bought all Pakistani leadership and Pakistan is a client state of the USA then why does China keep selling weapons to Pakistan, especially the cutting edge technologies, also why would China invest 100B in Pakistan (a stupid move i would say) lastly why did China say Pakistan is our Israel (meaning they will back Pakistan if any invasion takes place). Pakistan also made it clear they will sacrifice if China is attacked. USA would also be upset with Pakistan buying Chinese cutting edge technology.

If Usa puppet general is in power then all Chinese investment and technologies are compromised. I doubt the Chinese are so naive.

To me it looks like Pakistan establishment policy is to keep good relations with all unless their security is threatened, Usa maybe playing double games but so is Pakistan, the establishment certainly doesn't want anti Usa leader in charge or openly attack Usa polices on media (IK did that and got removed). They like to quietly develop themselves in to a regional power, building powerful relations.

Think about it, China is very powerful but is still not doing much even though Usa is selling billions of dollars cutting edge technology to Taiwan so it can be used against China. China is quietly building itself up, unless ofcourse a genuine military threat is taken place then China will take appropriate measures, North Korea was threatened by Trump but China stayed quiet, but when all media channels were making noise that Usa will attack North Korea and their aircraft carriers are on its way then China made a loud and clear statement "We will defend North Korea" everything died out afterwards. @Signalian
Finally a nice analysis providing the alternative perspective and I would agree

Although I would add that I think China likes the corruption in Pakistan because it benefits them, they are probably taking their own kickbacks from our pockets...

When someone is bullying you, and you do nothing, they take that as a free reign to do whatever even more.

But when you knock them the fk out, they realise there are huge consequences for such actions and think 2, 3, 4 times

GHQ cunts don't understand this.

Finally a nice analysis providing the alternative perspective and I would agree

Although I would add that I think China likes the corruption in Pakistan because it benefits them, they are probably taking their own kickbacks from our pockets...
Indeed, the terrorist groups are full of confidence and know they can launch any attack without ny retaliation or consequence. They know the most ISPR is able to do is release a pathetic song of peace and love. Total trash by COAS.

1- There are actions and retaliatory strikes taking place every single day, we just don't hear about each of them on the news.

2- We as a nation, and as a state, need to first actually acknowledge that we are in a state of war and have an enemy knocking at our door. We are back in the 2010's right now, and at the moment, all of our think tanks are in a state of denial, nothing else.

Once we actually accept that we have a situation on our hands, we can then formulate something and take action.

It's like you have cancer but refuse to believe you have it. How the heck are you then gonna start treatment?
What's more of an existential threat to Pakistan, few thousand terrorists or Army's complete and unaccountable domination of all aspects of Pakistani body politics from judiciary to parliament to economics and even foreign policy?

Indeed, the terrorist groups are full of confidence and know they can launch any attack without ny retaliation or consequence. They know the most ISPR is able to do is release a pathetic song of peace and love. Total trash by COAS.
They have no self-respect to retaliate with a strong hand and then wonder why they keep getting attacked continously and seen as cowards.

They have no self-respect to retaliate with a strong hand and then wonder why they keep getting attacked continously and seen as cowards.
One of the catalysts that agitated rage of the former Gen Raheel was when he saw a video of Pak soliders being beheaded and the heads were used as footballs by the Taliban. Gen Raheel went after the terrorists without mercy and at the same time fought the indians back along the LOC.
Suwar Bajwa brought back terrorism and anarchy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom