What's new

Why an Indian threat to Pakistan is a myth

watch Indian media 3/4th parts of their news channels covers Pakistan hate only. They stand united on Pakistan hating. They have a whole department of "destroy Pakistan"

Were these places taken away from you? (except BD, which is not ours either)

If YES how many years or months or days or even hours were they under the flag or was ruled by you guys?
All of them were under OUR (ie we & you) rule for like 700 yrs... yet then you might object to those days not being democratic!

A united india was accepted as impractical by the british government, and it was agreed that muslim majority areas should be distinct/Pakistan, after the elections / experiments of the 1930s and '40s. There was no referendum etc, democratic concepts had not evolved so far, yet the first problem showed up from the limited control of the princely states -- which were more or less independent to do what ever!

India decided to fill that gap -- by invading four of them. If they were not TAKEN from Pakistan, are you suggesting you picked up the ocean bed and extended the shore....?! Why was military intervention necessary?

As for bangladesh, again you're military intervention is sufficient to dismiss any claims of innocence; and as for siachin or sir creek -- I don't think you lay any claim to innocence there!

Such military solutions are normally quite a constructive thing, yet in kashmir you committed the blunder of stretching your supply lines and in bangladesh you committed the blunder of shortening ours! Result, today with all your size and numbers, you have to acknowledge: Pakistan will at a time of its choosing -- take from you territory of its choosing -- and will keep it!! Any naval blockades, and you will find yourself cut off from the gulf and Pakistan fully connected to the same!!!

you spend 6.5 times as much on your defense (46:7), yet every third soldier of yours sits in kashmir. you have to allocate even more muscle to maintain the stretched supply lines -- yet permanently deploying so much of your army away from home is not practical. In your desperation you spill money over sukhois that fail to fly -- and yet chinese missiles kill your dreams of air superiority anyway. You have to wake up to realize the only surgery is going to be to your mind! run for some nukes, only to find out Pakis have them too! Israel never sucked so much breath out of America, as kashmir turned india into an eunuch!! 9.11 times the GDP, 6.5 times the defense expenditure, and here we have you wining about mumbai attacks! collect on the border only to go back again. Promise surgical strikes that never occur. throw money in pursuit of a pukhtoonistan and a separate Baluchistan -- yet nothing happens.

I'm rude, i'm blunt, yet not meaningless. You are getting less for more money, why?

first learn to balance, then learn to fly. Learn to pull out from territory that is weakening you rather than strengthening you. Pull out of kashmir, while you have the option of getting something in return. Every tenth muslim will still be indian. you cannot shut the door on islam, and there is indeed a LOT you can gain by behaving as a neighbor.

before you complain i did not answer your question, you invaded both sir creek and siachin, before which you invaded Bangladesh -- the segregation of which never went with any plebiscite btw! -- and indeed you invaded Hyderabad, Junagadh, and Manavadar. The fact that you had to use military muscle dismisses any claim of indian innocence.

watch Indian media 3/4th parts of their news channels covers Pakistan hate only. They stand united on Pakistan hating. They have a whole department of "destroy Pakistan"
I fail to digest how 1.22 billion cannot ask where their money is going? These guys claim A.Kashmir -- with 6.5 times the defense expenditure, what explanation do they get of being unable to simply take it?

Ipso facto.. the 180 or so MKI's are a myth.. 70% of them based on the western border.
The multi-billion dollar MMRCA, P-8I's.. Heli's etc.. are all a myth.
Massive naval modernization... MYTH!!
Every statement out of the Indian Chief has been a joke...
Cold start was a brain fart.

Damn.. it was all a myth.. never thought of that.

And if the ISI has a large "following" in India..
time to get another insurgency going eh??

God knows what figures this guy comes up with..

Kind of similar to the Greek Mythology, I name this the Indian Military Mythology.

The article has some good points but then it has some childish comments. For example, the author mentions how India withdrew from Bangladesh.....well, what are you supposed to do? Objectives achieved, you cut your enemy in half and now time to go home and drink Whiskey.

He also outlines how India can't rule Pakistan if it takes it over. Well if you cut a country into pieces (which is whats being supported in Baluchistan, Sindh and KPK to some degree), than why would you want to rule anyone. You won and now your enemy is down to small fours who can't look you in the eye because you are now 14 times larger than anyone of them.

He also highlights the fact that India could've take land like "Israel". Not sure what the Indian obsession is with Israel's power status but Indo-Pak isn't anything close to Israel-Arabs. I hope they realize that. Outside of these few points, there is more interesting stuff but I'll leave this at that. The bottom line is, any war in this region has the ability to quickly go out of control. For that, I hope both sides can work for peace and stability and form trade relations so the economies grow. Slowly but surely, people will connect with each other through trade and will build mutual respect and they can ALL coexist.

Back
Top Bottom