What's new

Hindu temple broken into, set on fire in Pakistan

Wese alphie wali trick aik bar tou zaro0r use karni hai.. :ashamed:

Bus humaray aziz H ko asay kiya toh teri khair ney.

Boht shararti billi ho tum. Bus ek bar dood peenay ajao. Tumara to kidnapping ka bhi intazam humnay set kar liya. :D

LOL, Al Bakistan - the sword arm of Al Arabia.

Master dictates and chela executes..

LOL, Al Bakistan - the sword arm of Al Arabia.

Master dictates and chela executes..

Shut up Yendian. Nobody cares about you. Nobody listens to you. Beg for attention somewhere else.

Shut up Yendian. Nobody cares about you. Nobody listens to you. Beg for attention somewhere else.

LOL,
mirch lag gayi kyaa, chele ki awaaz zyaada unnichi nahin honi chaahiye..just follow orders from the masters.

I can bet you the initial accusation of Blasphemy was raised by someone who owed the Hindu guy money or over personal enmity.

I am pretty sure that a chunk of the Blasphemy charges are brought forward by people looking to settle personal scores :disagree:

I can bet you the initial accusation of Blasphemy was raised by someone who owed the Hindu guy money or over personal enmity.

I am pretty sure that a chunk of the Blasphemy charges are brought forward by people looking to settle personal scores :disagree:

So does it not happen in India?

lol this lullu is justifying hundreds of demolition in Pakistan happening day in day out with one incident in India which happened long long long ago. Damn these hypocrites.:lol:

Hundreds of incidents are happening in India too,why not you concentrate on those. And you're no one to whom we ought to justify.

So does it not happen in India?

It doesn't exist as it exists in Pakistan. But there is a Blasphemy law in India. Which is unchanged from the Colonial laws.

Hindus, Christians and Muslims alike use it to ban Movies, songs that hurts their 'religious sentiments.'

Artists, writers and Journalists have complained about this because it has come to a point where anyone with too much time on their hands can get any literary, visula and Audio media banned because of hurt 'religious sentiments.'

LOL Show me how many rapes happened today...WITH SOURCE. What happen, gili ho gyi? Chal muh mat lag ab zyaada. Furrrrr:omghaha:
BTW have a blast!!:rofl:

Too easy.

Woman gang raped in Delhi, two arrested

New Delhi, March 28 (IANS) A woman was gang raped by two people on the pretext of being provided a job, police said Friday, adding the alleged attackers have been arrested.

The woman, 26, was reportedly raped in a room of a factory located in Gandhi Nagar of east Delhi Thursday afternoon.

The woman informed police about her ordeal after the incident.

"Victim's medical report confirmed rape. At least 14 people were interrogated since Thursday and two of them identified as Devender, 31, and Sanjay, 39, were arrested," said a police official.

The woman told police that she was looking for a job. It was then that one of the accused approached her and took her to the factory on the pretext of providing her employment.

Woman gang raped in Delhi, two arrested - Yahoo News India

Bus humaray aziz H ko asay kiya toh teri khair ney.

Boht shararti billi ho tum. Bus ek bar dood peenay ajao. Tumara to kidnapping ka bhi intazam humnay set kar liya. :D

:astagh: :astagh: Hazaro kaam partay hain humay azeez say.. :P
Kidnapping mehngi na par jai kahin :D

Back
Top Bottom