What's new

Hindu temple broken into, set on fire in Pakistan

Pakistanis on this forum and all over the world have just switched to default settings. Now they will deny everything and bring up other random countries etc. Yeh, you know what I mean.

Do read the post which I responded to before erroneously judging your response to be well informed. Anyway, move on..

Read that post. Still my post makes sense since this incident is way different than Babri mosque incident.

Do you want to change the topic since you can't troll any further on this incident?

Yes you want to.

My post was totally informed. This incident cannot be compared with what happened with Babri mosque in secular country of South Asia. So stop comparing both and scoring cheap shots on them.

You are just trolling now. everything is related to the persecution of minorities in Pakistan, including not following the religion of peace

The long list of minorities knocking at India's door is the proof of how Minorities are treated in Pakistan.

Be it Babri,Gujrat or the so many of the riots in India, no Muslim knocked your door. We are still far better when it comes to Minorities.

Pakistan is becoming a living hell for the minorties, after all they are kafirs in a pure land. Pitty on them.

No just maybe you Hindu trolls should have read that part before you went on your Muslims this Muslims that rant.
what's so special about sindh that after reading about that part we wouldn't have gone this and that on Muslims?

Read that post. Still my post makes sense since this incident is way different than Babri mosque incident.
all right mate.. As you say.. Though my experience is that whenever a member has to claim that "his post made sense", it mostly did not.. But as I said, lets move on :)

Yes, the temple was not constructed by destroying a mosque.

That makes it way different.

link : Jang Multimedia

4050.gif

so as i said earlier this incident is the outcome of the rivalry of two groups within the Hindu community ....

Back
Top Bottom