What's new

Hindu temple broken into, set on fire in Pakistan

images

peaceful pakis are at it again :pakistan: nothing new

Don't drag religion in it..

i have one two Facebook friend (Hindu) from Karachi, he is doing engineering...(we are associate with hare Krishna movement)......many time i have asked him about discrimination and other issue ? he use to say he is comfortable ,no bulling ,no harassment,he has many Muslim friend .......they are not living any isolated life ......may be more cases are from remote area or village

In most cases the lower segments of the society get involve in such things, true for all places. But in Pakistan minorities would feel more insecurity because of the draconian laws like the blasphemous law.

i have one two Facebook friend (Hindu) from Karachi, he is doing engineering...(we are associate with hare Krishna movement)......many time i have asked him about discrimination and other issue ? he use to say he is comfortable ,no bulling ,no harassment,he has many Muslim friend .......they are not living any isolated life ......may be more cases are from remote area or village

Actually most cases are from the rural regions. Not the major cities like Karachi or Hyderabad. Have seen many Hindus on many good positions here in Karachi.

Actually most cases are from the rural regions. Not the major cities like Karachi or Hyderabad. Have seen many Hindus on many good positions here in Karachi.
Hmm so where was the incident where a whole Christian settlement was destroyed?

same ol' shit why dont you try saying something new for once such as yes we are a failed nation ,yes we are incompetent ,yes we failed to protect our minorities and yes we are proud hypocrites who likes to bash india every now and then on how they treat muslims in india but we are perfect !please have the guts to admit it mr!

Oh keep quiet! Here you come on with your holier than holier attitude, whilst you are about to elect the communal "pope" Modi into power. :angel:

I can't believe the amount of trolling on here by Indian posters. The thread details three unknown assailants who broke in, without anyones knowledge and burnt the temple. Then somehow it's an every day occurrence in Pakistan, Pakistan is launching genocide, Pakistan is becoming more "pure" by the minute and all other sorts of rubbish.

As for the temple it should be resorted to an even better glory than its past and the people caught and thrown in jail. Throw away the key as well. Such trash have no place in any society.

Back
Top Bottom