What's new

Hindu temple broken into, set on fire in Pakistan

Again? Lost hope to troll with this incident? From hindus to Christians to Sikhs to Parsis. Jumping incidents.
Do you have a condition of not answering the question?

yaar ye dharmic log bhi na sara saal aik dosry ke god se pungy lety hain or apny god ke liye blasphemy laws lagaty rehty hain
Aise dogale logo se gandi jaazt nahi dekhi .... Sab kuch karenge ... Navratre ya ramzan aate hi .... aise sharif bante hai jaise virgin Mary ho !!!!

Aise dogale logo se gandi jaazt nahi dekhi .... Sab kuch karenge ... Navratre ya ramzan aate hi .... aise sharif bante hai jaise virgin Mary ho !!!!
bus na pooch yaar yehi haal hai sara saal sood khayeen gay sari zindgi rishwat leen gay chori kary gay logoon per zulm kary gay akhri umer main hujj ker ke dardhi rakh ker aik masjid banwa ker janaat main villa confirm kara leen gay . or mary gay to log boleen gay allah bakhsy haji saab bhut naik insaan thy :lol:

bus na pooch yaar yehi haal hai sara saal sood khayeen gay sari zindgi rishwat leen gay chori kary gay logoon per zulm kary gay akhri umer main hujj ker ke dardhi rakh ker aik masjid banwa ker janaat main villa confirm kara leen gay . or mary gay to log boleen gay allah bakhsy haji saab bhut naik insaan thy :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: nailed it... lol

Apni to jannat wahin hai jahan jaam chalka
aur ek hasseen chehra muskaraye halka !!!!

Nothing wrong in opening threads on Babri mosque since the attackers of Babri mosque didn't pray in the mosque. Didn't hide their faces. Weren't unidentified. Weren't just three but in hundreds or even in thousands. Backed by a yatra of a main stream political which certainly isn't the case here in Pakistan.

So we would open threads on Babri mosque in future too.
Typical Pakistani misinformed response without understanding the context that the post you replied to answered a post by a Pakistani lecturing an Indian to focus on problems in India instead of those in Pakistan. But Meh.. Have come to expect such jumping up and down kind of posts from some of the members here.

I don't understand why Yindus even comment on these threads after what happened to Babri masjid.
@WebMaster ! I thought the term Yindoo was a racist slur. Have things changed since I was around last time?

Do you have a condition of not answering the question?

Do you want to change the topic since you can't troll any further on this incident?

Yes you want to.

Typical Pakistani misinformed response without understanding the context that the post you replied to answered a post by a Pakistani lecturing an Indian to focus on problems in India instead of those in Pakistan. But Meh.. Have come to expect such jumping up and down kind of posts from some of the members here.

My post was totally informed. This incident cannot be compared with what happened with Babri mosque in secular country of South Asia. So stop comparing both and scoring cheap shots on them.

My post was totally informed. This incident cannot be compared with what happened with Babri mosque in secular country of South Asia. So stop comparing both and scoring cheap shots on them.

Do read the post which I responded to before erroneously judging your response to be well informed. Anyway, move on..

Back
Top Bottom