What's new

Hindu temple broken into, set on fire in Pakistan

I thought Sindh was more tolerant than other parts of Pakistan.

I'll give it a decade more, by that time pureland will get rid of it's few remaining minorities.

Mere naam ka sikka chalta hai bachana tou paray ga :ashamed:

Is mamle main sirif yehi bol sak tha hun:

249-artwork-focus.jpg

Tera akhiri sikha gaya. :P

Yeah.People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones :coffee:
no doubt our house is also made of glass, but the glass is toughened thrice layered, unlike in your case.

I thought Sindh was more tolerant than other parts of Pakistan.

i have one two Facebook friend (Hindu) from Karachi, he is doing engineering...(we are associate with hare Krishna movement)......many time i have asked him about discrimination and other issue ? he use to say he is comfortable ,no bulling ,no harassment,he has many Muslim friend .......they are not living any isolated life ......may be more cases are from remote area or village

no doubt our house is also made of glass, but the glass is toughened thrice layered, unlike in your case.

Twice or thrice layered it doesn't matter,a glass will remain a glass. And what about our case?? How many incidents happened in your country does that mean I could highlight whole country because of few.. And how can you claim anything without knowing the facts. Do you know what was their motive or who were they???

When such a thing happens in india its a failure of our ideals, when this happens in Pakistan, its the logical end of their ideals. Although most well meaning Pakistanis are in denial about it. An intolerant idea will only produce intolerance.

Last edited:
Instutionalised crimes happening against minorities in Pakistan...
lnternational community should step up...

It is pathetic that so many of you fail to comprehend the internal situation of Pakistan. It is not like only Temples have been attacked, there have been attacks on Churches, Gurdwaras, Imam Bargah's, Mosques, religious processions and gatherings etc., what exactly is safe in Pakistan these days???

The ******** who try to score points on hateful/political acts such as these are really ****** in the head! There have been more attacks on Mosques then attacks on all other places of worship combined!

So, seriously, just **** off!!

You should remember that when next time one of your lame compadres opens up a thread on Babri Masjid or Gujrat riots

Nothing wrong in opening threads on Babri mosque since the attackers of Babri mosque didn't pray in the mosque. Didn't hide their faces. Weren't unidentified. Weren't just three but in hundreds or even in thousands. Backed by a yatra of a main stream political which certainly isn't the case here in Pakistan.

So we would open threads on Babri mosque in future too.

-----the perpetrators prayed ?????? ----- muslims attacking is out of question (why wud they disguise as hindu if they can do it khuulley aaam)
----- who prays with their masks on ????

my take - caste wars in pakistan.....and i guess pakistani hardliners wud be obliged.

Yeah it looks to be case of some caste issue. Might be some hindu of another caste was pissed off with the Temple administrators or something.

Good to see that we have a very few sane Indian members too.

Where in the news it is written that they were Muslims ?? :undecided:

It is no rocket science to realize that the attackers weren't muslim. A Muslim isn't going to pray in front of Hanuman to attack a temple. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom