What's new

Hindu temple broken into, set on fire in Pakistan

Where in the news it is written that they were Muslims ?? :undecided:

On March 15, a frenzied mob had set on fire a temple and a dharamshala in Larkana over alleged desecration of a holy book, prompting authorities to impose a curfew in the area.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
^ this too done by Non muslims.

Is there any surprise it that, because Muslim Pakistanis believe Hindus are different nation fit to be hated under their two nation theory.

Oh Joy!
One temple a week ravaged in Pakistan.

Land is becoming purer by the hour!

After the Hindus being wiped out, you know who going to be next target to make it purer, forget Ahmedi, Christians or Shias, even Bareilvi Sunnis are not safe in Pakistan.

iss bholepan pe main marr jaon :D

Maar jao .. :whistle:

On March 15, a frenzied mob had set on fire a temple and a dharamshala in Larkana over alleged desecration of a holy book, prompting authorities to impose a curfew in the area.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
^ this too done by Non muslims.

Anyone who is sensible enough talks with proofs .. If you have any then show it..
Why shouldn't I take it as conspiracy . :angel:

A Hindu temple has been desecrated and set on fire by three unidentified miscreants in Pakistan's southern Sindh province, two weeks ahead of an annual fair at the temple.
The caretaker of the temple of Hindu deity, Hanuman, in Latifabad here told police that three men came on Friday to offer prayers.
"But after offering prayers they first broke a statue of Hanuman and then sprayed kerosine oil and set it on fire," said a police official.

The initial investigations suggest the attack is not related to any communal strife.
Read more at: Hindu temple broken into, set on fire in Pakistan : Pakistan, News - India Today

Why would a "Muslim" would offer pray in a Hindu temple ..... just another day ..... :oops:

Indians and there affectionate comments about Pakistan .... :lol:

Around 500-600 scheduled caste Hindu families inhabit the locality the temple is situated. They staged protests at several places in the city.The initial investigations suggest the attack is not related to any communal strife

Wait that could be one of the possible angles for further investigations.....:tsk::tsk:

enough trolling......in desperate need of break.from pdf.....damn...I am obsessed
lol....
dictating my own signature....:lol:
here I corrected it for u.....atleast read correctly......:p:

Maar jao .. :whistle:
:pop::pop::pop:

meme-youaredrunk-deer.jpg

Neither Hindu nor Muslim, Sacrificing pride, let us sit together. Neither Sunni nor Shia, Let us walk the road of peace. We are neither hungry nor replete, Neither naked nor covered up. Neither weeping nor laughing, Neither ruined nor settled, We are not sinners or pure and virtuous, What is sin and what is virtue, this I do not know. Says Bulhe Shah, one who attaches his self with the lord. Gives up both hindu and muslim.

Back
Top Bottom