What's new

Hindu temple broken into, set on fire in Pakistan

I don't even know why these threads are posted as if discussion will change the attitude of Pakistanis.. We have one doubting it was Muslims who attacked.

:pakistan:

I don't understand why Yindus even comment on these threads after what happened to Babri masjid.

You yendians are funny creatures. You hindutva clowns destory mosques in your country, and claim that it is internal business. Then If something happens in Pakistan, you guys come in flocks to cry about temples. :lol:

The hypocrisy is funny.
You are a wacko creature. You f clowns destory temples in your country, and claim that it is internal business. Then If something happens in india, you guys come in flocks to cry about mosques. :lol:

The hypocrisy is funny and expected from razpak and co

Yeah.People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones :coffee:

Do you ever sleep?

You are a wacko creature. You f clowns destory temples in your country, and claim that it is internal business. Then If something happens in india, you guys come in flocks to cry about mosques. :lol:

The hypocrisy is funny abd expected from razpak and co

And you are unoriginal and deluded. NEXT.

Well how was babri built in the first place? I guess, its in the nature to spread, convert or destroy. But yes an eye for eye will surely make the entire world blind..!!!!

purification process is a continuous one ,today it's different religion tomorrow will be other sect.

normal day in pakistan.

After the Hindus being wiped out, you know who going to be next target to make it purer, forget Ahmedi, Christians or Shias, even Bareilvi Sunnis are not safe in Pakistan.
It will come gradually.
Right now, Ahmadis and Hindus are in the eye.
After this Christians.
Shias will come after Christians.

Back
Top Bottom