What's new

Hindu extremists vandalise art gallery for 'exhibiting Pakistani artists'.

Have you been taking lessons from RiazHaq ?

:rofl:

Kids who have no clue whatsoever try to dabble in issues that are way beyond them. ;)

And this pathetic repeated attempt to claim credit for others success when they can't control things in their own lands is simply amusing.

To me this was vandalism. Bad but nothing compared to the bunch of primitive wild animals of Taliban and a hundred other organizations running amok in their own land, blowing up in marketplaces (including women only market places), mosques, dargahs, funeral processions (and then their funeral processions and so on), hospitals, religious processions, slitting throats, sending 16 year olds on their death and picking and choosing their widows...

I hope things improve there. While they mean nothing to us, you want peace everywhere in the world.

To me this was vandalism. Bad but nothing compared to the bunch of primitive wild animals of Taliban and a hundred other organizations running amok in their own land, blowing up in marketplaces (including women only market places), mosques, dargahs, funeral processions (and then their funeral processions and so on), hospitals, religious processions, slitting throats, sending 16 year olds on their death and picking and choosing their widows....

i agree that groups like TTP have committed much worse sins, but now you're comparing apples to oranges.....

find me one instance where ANY organization attacked indian artists or athletes or journalists at any time in Pakistan

i challenge you

I think rather than going on wild tangents, indians would be best served to take care of the religious extremism, intolerance and terrorism within before pointing fingers on others

Wouldnt your suggestion apply more to Pakistan talking about religious extremism in India than the other way around ??

While I do not support this incidence but compare to bombing and killing people this is a minor incidence. Maximum you lose a painting and get some bruises.

:))) Its funny that the Indians support terror activities of Hindu extremists and at the same time call these activities minor incident.

Its funnier that You Indians instead of countering terrorists resort to damaging and attacking peaceful Pakistanis and peace spreading artists and sportspersons on pretexts like ohh look LeT terrorists attacked us so we will attack peaceful Pakistani who are striving for peace and people to people contact .

And oh by the way we will also buy onions from you as our ego only is limited to NOT Playing sports and damaging Artists

i agree that groups like TTP have committed much worse sins, but now you're comparing apples to oranges.....

find me one instance where ANY organization attacked indian artists or athletes or journalists at any time in Pakistan

i challenge you

Sonu Nigam escapes blast but continues concert - Bollywood Movie News

Singer Sonu Nigam, who escaped a car bomb blast outside his concert venue in Karachi, continued with his show but felt the incident would be a huge setback for the India-Pakistan peace process.

"God has given me and my family another chance to live!" Nigam told IANS from Karachi.

He described Saturday night's blast -- in which one person was killed and six others were injured -- as a huge setback to the India-Pakistan peace process and one that would have far-reaching repercussions on cultural relations between the two countries.

A car bomb exploded outside a golf club that was the venue of a concert by the Bollywood singer and Pakistani artists. The bomb went off close to the bus transporting Nigam and his troupe to the venue.

For the singer, the bomb attack in Karachi, where he had gone to perform at a peace concert, has been a shattering experience on many levels.

"My entire family -- my parents, wife and sister could have been wiped out in one split second," Nigam said. "It's such a scary thought, I haven't allowed it to sink in as yet. We're all in a state of shock."

Sonu Nigam escapes blast but continues concert - Bollywood Movie News

Singer Sonu Nigam, who escaped a car bomb blast outside his concert venue in Karachi, continued with his show but felt the incident would be a huge setback for the India-Pakistan peace process.

"God has given me and my family another chance to live!" Nigam told IANS from Karachi.

He described Saturday night's blast -- in which one person was killed and six others were injured -- as a huge setback to the India-Pakistan peace process and one that would have far-reaching repercussions on cultural relations between the two countries.

A car bomb exploded outside a golf club that was the venue of a concert by the Bollywood singer and Pakistani artists. The bomb went off close to the bus transporting Nigam and his troupe to the venue.

For the singer, the bomb attack in Karachi, where he had gone to perform at a peace concert, has been a shattering experience on many levels.

"My entire family -- my parents, wife and sister could have been wiped out in one split second," Nigam said. "It's such a scary thought, I haven't allowed it to sink in as yet. We're all in a state of shock."

Any authentic news source ?? was his concert the main target ??

by the way it was 2004.

i challenge you

You have to be realistic from a probability perspective. As compared to Pakistani artists etc converging at India to make money from the booming entertainment and art Industry, there is almost no reverse flow of Indian artists (and now even sportsmen) into Pakistan. So the lack of those attacks are predominantly due to lack of targets and not lack of intent.

:))) Its funny that the Indians support terror activities of Hindu extremists and at the same time call these activities minor incident.

Its funnier that You Indians instead of countering terrorists resort to damaging and attacking peaceful Pakistanis and peace spreading artists and sportspersons on pretexts like ohh look LeT terrorists attacked us so we will attack peaceful Pakistani who are striving for peace and people to people contact .

And oh by the way we will also buy onions from you as our ego only is limited to NOT Playing sports and damaging Artists

Didn't we say before we don't want peace spreading artists, nor cricketers.No sports,no arts,Nothing till pakistan stops sponsoring terrorism against India.:)

Same old story of Indian Government sponsoring hoodlums against Pakistan.

what else is new ?

Not in compare to Bloodthirsty Barbarians , Devil rejects which Pakistan has been rearing in terrorist camps all over Pakistan.

Didn't we say before we don't want peace spreading artists, nor cricketers.No sports,no arts,Nothing till pakistan stops sponsoring terrorism against India.:)

Funny Indians. What happened to your fake ego when you use our airspace? when you continue trade? and when you buy our onions ??
You Indians are for sure are hate filled who only know how to harm artists and peaceful sportspersons since you cant do anything

Funny Indians. What happened to your fake ego when you use our airspace? when you continue trade? and when you buy our onions ??
You Indians are for sure are hate filled who only know how to harm artists and peaceful sportspersons since you cant do anything

Spot on. The real issue is that they choose to vandalize art!!!!! Who does that? Seriously who vandalizes art?

(Lets not forget the long list of crimes of demolishing Muslim architecture hundreds of years old)

You have to be realistic from a probability perspective. As compared to Pakistani artists etc converging at India to make money from the booming entertainment and art Industry, there is almost no reverse flow of Indian artists (and now even sportsmen) into Pakistan. So the lack of those attacks are predominantly due to lack of targets and not lack of intent.

Funny thing is, you have no idea what you're talking about and yet you speak with such conviction

I already pointed out the Coke Studio example which should have been enough. But I won't entertain a d1ck measure contest with indian bc it's not worth the waste of time.

Go ahead and be in denial about the issue of extremism in your country - people who stoop so low and attack the work of artists

Fight us on the battle field, don't attack artists, female hockey players and what have you

Harm your artists, did anyone get physical with your artists? they only protested by tearing paintings up and getting venues closed.Who was sending ministers to India to buy electricty from us?The trade could have been you have no Forex reserves so instead barter trade of onions for electricty like the deal we had with Iran for oil.
yeah it was our fake ego calling for SAAF DIL(clean heart) recently for trade and then you will backstab us like Kargil incidentin past.Look
whatever you think we don't want your messengers of peace artists,sportsmen and others included this will continue as long as you keep sponsoring terrorism against India.

Spot on. The real issue is that they choose to vandalize art!!!!! Who does that? Seriously who vandalizes art?

(Lets not forget the long list of crimes of demolishing Muslim architecture hundreds of years old)

Were not Pakistanis of PDF going ga ga over Timur and other invaders who destroyed monuments and temples of india and labelling them as crusaders and liberators?What happened to your love for ART then?

When you can do it we can too.That's the message here.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom