What's new

Hindu extremists vandalise art gallery for 'exhibiting Pakistani artists'.

Meh its already proved hes got a 10 MILLION DOLLAR bounty on him and a Interpol red corner notice issued that social worker will have to rot back home,he can't travel anywhere. We proved our point and got international approval and got him labelled as terrorist.Coming to the part of proving that hes terrorist in pakistan its like those hudood laws, where a female has to produce 4 witnesses that she got raped or else she goes to jail under infidelity.Same case here:)When OBL can hide for 10 years behind a army cantonment area then everything is possible.:laughcry:

They are showstoppers for artists across the border,They don't stop afghanis from performing or doing business in India, their ire is directed specifically at some people.Indian muslims are our citizens why would they be harmed?:blink:

oh bheensssssss what an ill informed bharati you are.

the law has been changed during Musharraf era.

dahhhhhhhhhh
anyway your Interpol notice doesn't work :))) without proof

:laugh: in other words Indians take steps that harm Pakistan.

So why do you cry when we are entitled to the same philosophy

That's typical anti India Pakistani mindset.. Taking steps in our benefit does not mean taking steps to harm Pakistan. Stop being so frikkin insecure...

oh bheensssssss what an ill informed bharati you are.

the law has been changed during Musharraf era.

dahhhhhhhhhh
anyway your Interpol notice doesn't work :))) without proof

Oh, i just gave that reference in a sarcastic way :)

If it doesn't work then please ask him to travel to Europe or USA, That will prove if it works or not.

That's it?

They vandalized an art gallery?

The right wing has gone quite soft, I'd say.

If the inept government cannot take care of the country's people, there will naturally be frustration and anger built up.

After what happened with our jawans at the border, I am sure not even the Secoolar section of India would get angry at this.

If only government had taken stern steps either in politics or in military, this would not have happened.

That's it?

They vandalized an art gallery?

The right wing has gone quite soft, I'd say.

If the inept government cannot take care of the country's people, there will naturally be frustration and anger built up.

After what happened with our jawans at the border, I am sure not even the Secoolar section of India would get angry at this.

If only government had taken stern steps either in politics or in military, this would not have happened.

When will you stop trade with Pakistan

by the same token of logic, can't blame Kashmiris when they fight against the occupation forces....given how emotions there are even higher!

You mean, poor pakistani punjabi terrorists ? 2/3rd of whom get annihilated while trying to cross LC ?

Nah! I was not talking about those scumbags! :)

And if you are talking about small % of sunni pakistani lovers in the valley, then they are free to move to pakistan no one is stopping them, they can protest peacefully all there life's.....But if try to do something else...than we are not short of Lead to put between their ****** eyes! :)

you seem pretty apologetic by just dismissing them as so-called "ultra nationalists" --who look more like funny looking monkeys than human beings - judging by the pictures posted here :rofl:

It doesn't matter how they look like to Arab pakistanis, what matter is they made trash out your so called art sculpture! And they are not the one's whining in the End :)

if those are "nationalists" in india -- then God save your people!

God surely Will!

Worry about your pure Land!

Mansoor rahi's work

Mansoor_Rahi_4da318feacc71.jpg

showpic.php

:))) Its funny that the Indians support terror activities of Hindu extremists and at the same time call these activities minor incident.

Its funnier that You Indians instead of countering terrorists resort to damaging and attacking peaceful Pakistanis and peace spreading artists and sportspersons on pretexts like ohh look LeT terrorists attacked us so we will attack peaceful Pakistani who are striving for peace and people to people contact .

And oh by the way we will also buy onions from you as our ego only is limited to NOT Playing sports and damaging Artists
Looks like you read I do not support as I support.

You mean, poor pakistani punjabi terrorists ? 2/3rd of whom get annihilated while trying to cross LC ?

Nah! I was not talking about those scumbags! :)

And if you are talking about small % of sunni pakistani lovers in the valley, then they are free to move to pakistan no one is stopping them, they can protest peacefully all there life's.....But if try to do something else...than we are not short of Lead to put between their ****** eyes! :)

It doesn't matter how they look like to Arab pakistanis, what matter is they made trash out your so called art sculpture! And they are not the one's whining in the End :)

God surely Will!

Worry about your pure Land!

Yes, and have the mental capacity to look both ways before crossing the train tracks - bharaty. Those dots on your forehead don't have reflectors on them :rofl:

And when it comes to art work - even your own artists have had to flee india and take refuge in other countries. I vaguely recall one whose last name was Hussain.

As for Kashmiris - whatever mental ointments to help ease the pain! :)

Won't bring your troops back, nor will it change realities on the ground. Things seem to be cooking up over there ;)

Infact your justification or excuse makes it sound so.

I say this is no way to protest LoC clashes

520f4df914cce.jpg

Well according to some of our treasured indian guests here these funny looking indian cowards are just "nationalists" so it's all good

Send them to either side of LoC and see what Kashmiris would do to them if they sang their songs of "nationalistic" idolatry :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom