What's new

Hindu extremists vandalise art gallery for 'exhibiting Pakistani artists'.

Foolish people. This is no way to protest.

So tell us wise man ....... how should one protest killing of Indians by pakistani terrorists, flooding of Indian market by ISI made fake currency (resulting in inflation), sheltering of Dawood by pakistan, beheading of Indian soldiers ?

We are all waiting for your wisdom.......

It was the Mughals that was barbaric, in their expansionist movement. History is covered in stains of blood you drew from your victims by NONE other than your barbaric achivements. Its like the Sheep that cried wolf, Shut up & harden up you hypocrite. This is a protest for the gross misconduct from the Pakistan army and your hardcore elements on the LOC.

Which in my point of is fair, we don't need anything related to Pakistan, till aggression from your side seizes till then i will vocally support all people to people contact to be suspended.

I really dont know which people in pakistan want to have people to people "contact" with indians. I have never met a single person in my area who has any interest for this mysterious "contact" that I keep hearing from indians. The only people who are in "contact" with indians within pakistan are those from migrant families of karachi. So please stop this "contact" business as soon as possible because no one cares about it in 99% of the areas of pakistan.

Anger on Pakistani is acceptable, But vandalizing is not...

Modi did good job, He won't allowed any one to hurt Pakistani artists. Modi stopped VHP workers from protetsing ..

Hope Musalmaan will understand Modi is truely secular.. :)

So tell us wise man ....... how should one protest killing of Indians by pakistani terrorists, flooding of Indian market by ISI made fake currency (resulting in inflation), sheltering of Dawood by pakistan, beheading of Indian soldiers ?

We are all waiting for your wisdom.......

You protest against incompetency of your GOVT and Opposition ;)

Oh one more protest do it to your Bollywood underworld

Anger on Pakistani is acceptable, But vandalizing is not...

Modi did good job, He won't allowed any one to hurt Pakistani artists. Modi stopped VHP workers from protetsing ..

Hope Musalmaan will understand Modi is truely secular.. :)

Ask them nicely, they can be very understanding.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom