What's new

Hindu extremists vandalise art gallery for 'exhibiting Pakistani artists'.

Harm your artists, did anyone get physical with your artists? they only protested by tearing paintings up and getting venues closed.Who was sending ministers to India to buy electricty from us?The trade could have been you have no Forex reserves so instead barter trade of onions for electricty like the deal we had with Iran for oil.
yeah it was our fake ego calling for SAAF DIL(clean heart) recently for trade and then you will backstab us like Kargil incidentin past.Look
whatever you think we don't want your messengers of peace artists,sportsmen and others included this will continue as long as you keep sponsoring terrorism against India.

Were not Pakistanis of PDF going ga ga over Timur and other invaders who destroyed monuments and temples of india and labelling them as crusaders and liberators?What happened to your love for ART then?

When you can do it we can too.That's the message here.

1. You Indians keep damaging and attacking peace spreading Artists/painters/writers from Pakistan. We Pakistanis will still welcome Yours because we are not sissies.

2. As far as the invaders are concerned the Indians here out of some inferiority complex claim that even Mughals were Indians so why cry when your own Indians destroyed their own monuments.

You cant take credit for their legacy on the one hand and discard their expansionist activities on the other as foreign element

Pakistani artists and public can see ...so much of tension around...why they are not trying to understand and coming to India... Just they want to make news or what...???

1. You Indians keep damaging and attacking peace spreading Artists/painters/writers from Pakistan. We Pakistanis will still welcome Yours because we are not sissies.

2. As far as the invaders are concerned the Indians here out of some inferiority complex claim that even Mughals were Indians so why cry when your own Indians destroyed their own monuments.

You cant take credit for their legacy on the one hand and discard their expansionist activities on the other as foreign element

1)Like we care what you think, we will stop all your artists and sportsmen this hypocrisy of killing our people on one hand and trying to make peace and business with us on other hand has to stop.I don't think any right minded person will go to Pakistan the present situation it is in, that's why the international boycott of all cricket matches in Pakistan.

2)We don't consider timur and other barbarians as Indians.They were invaders (Period) and you people love them for destroying temples ,art .While you sob over a simple painting being torn?:)

Well, we are willing to take steps that benefits us, but not the steps that benefit Pakistan. How hard is that to understand?

:laugh: in other words Indians take steps that harm Pakistan.

So why do you cry when we are entitled to the same philosophy

Pathetic actions by Hindu Taliban.

Then you cry about Bhudda statue in Afghanistan.

1)Like we care what you think, we will stop all your artists and sportsmen this hypocrisy of killing our people on one hand and trying to make peace and business with us on other hand has to stop.I don't think any right minded person will go to Pakistan the present situation it is in, that's why the international boycott of all cricket matches in Pakistan.

2)We don't consider timur and other barbarians as Indians.They were invaders (Period) and you people love them for destroying temples ,art .While you sob over a simple painting being torn?:)

1. Sissies will stop playing cricket and vandalizing arts and continue buying onions from Pakistan :P so we have no issue

2. I don't know who like them for what but I believe it takes a lot of planning and courage to invade an alien land and rule there for many centuries :)))) so I bravo them for such planning and courage. Rest expansionist movements had always been bloody it doesn't mater whoever the invaders were or from which faith.

Cos you started it first and still persist by sponsoring terrorism against India.

Correction Indian State terrorism against Pakistan started in 71. We still have to repay you. We have NOT yet even planed to repay you.

1. Sissies will stop playing cricket and vandalizing arts and continue buying onions from Pakistan :P so we have no issue

2. I don't know who like them for what but I believe it takes a lot of planning and courage to invade an alien land and rule there for many centuries :)))) so I bravo them for such planning and courage. Rest expansionist movements had always been bloody it doesn't mater whoever the invaders were or from which faith.

1)Hehe and your Social worker claims terror strikes against India and your PM asks for Clean heart and trade we buy onions and you will buy electricity from us that is being made from the rivers that passes through your country.:laughcry:
Hamara kya jaa raha hai?:)

2.Then in that case you have no right to cry over some torn painting.

Correction Indian State terrorism against Pakistan started in 71. We still have to repay you. We have NOT yet even planed to repay you.

Keep planning while we rip out another one ;):devil:

1)Hehe and your Social worker claims terror strikes against India and your PM asks for Clean heart and trade we buy onions and you will buy electricity from us that is being made from the rivers that passes through your country.:laughcry:
Hamara kya jaa raha hai?:)

2.Then in that case you have no right to cry over some torn painting.

Our social worker asked you to prove him what you claim :) now ball is in your court not ours.

and we are not crying vandalizing of arts by extremist Indian Hindus. I pray they get more power to carry on such attacks on all Muslims :D

Our social worker asked you to prove him what you claim :) now ball is in your court not ours.

and we are not crying vandalizing of arts by extremist Indian Hindus. I pray they get more power to carry on such attacks on all Muslims :D

Meh its already proved hes got a 10 MILLION DOLLAR bounty on him and a Interpol red corner notice issued that social worker will have to rot back home,he can't travel anywhere. We proved our point and got international approval and got him labelled as terrorist.Coming to the part of proving that hes terrorist in pakistan its like those hudood laws, where a female has to produce 4 witnesses that she got raped or else she goes to jail under infidelity.Same case here:)When OBL can hide for 10 years behind a army cantonment area then everything is possible.:laughcry:

They are showstoppers for artists across the border,They don't stop afghanis from performing or doing business in India, their ire is directed specifically at some people.Indian muslims are our citizens why would they be harmed?:blink:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom