What's new

Hindu extremists vandalise art gallery for 'exhibiting Pakistani artists'.

article-2396302-1B57F4D1000005DC-203_634x422.jpg

article-2396302-1B57F501000005DC-266_634x413.jpg

article-2396302-1B57F509000005DC-63_634x418.jpg

article-2396302-1B57F4ED000005DC-409_634x422.jpg

Photo Source: Ahmedabad gallery exhibiting Pakistani artworks ransacked by thugs and vandals believed to be extremist Hindu nationalists = | Mail Online

Shameful act by VHP criminals, no sense in attacking artwork.

Really disappointing, artist puts his or her creativity, time, and hard-work into each painting and art work and some criminals just vandalize it.

I agree 100 % sir .. VHP goons are not exactly the smart lot.. imagine the 'angry muslim dude meme'.. always ready to take offence in everything.. they are their hindu counterpart...

So I guess India finally retaliated against Pakistan for the LoC skirmish-attack.
you just went full retard.. like those VHP guys.. :yay:

Amusing to see the great consternation among people about "vandalizing" a bunch of paintings! People who see nothing wrong with 16 year old kids blowing themselves in the marketplaces and mosques!

Duniya ka aathwan ajooba, hamin ast-u hamin ast-u hamin ast! ;)

Unlike hate filled bigots, I don't enjoy the deaths and misery of others.

Absolutely hence u came up with the secterian terrorism right?
However for people like you, there is one statistics you need to know.

IMR (infant mortality rate for India): 44.6

IMR for Pakistan: 59.6

Its more than 47+ .. half of which die in a month....add female fetus genocide n hidding mortality rate.

You are lower on HDI, per capita income and almost every conceivable parameter than India.

Dnt make me laugh... after 12 years of war in Pakistan only recently have u crossed our per capita income... and tht too with a invisible middle class against 45% strong middle class tht exists in Pakistan..

We gave the sub continent the arts, culture, religion and science.

No indian destroying our art can deny these facts of history.

You can deface a piece of art but you can't change history however much you try.

Absolutely hence u came up with the secterian terrorism right?

Its more than 47+ .. half of which die in a month....add female fetus genocide n hidding mortality rate.

Dnt make me laugh... after 12 years of war in Pakistan only recently have u crossed our per capita income... and tht too with a invisible middle class against 45% strong middle class tht exists in Pakistan..

I doubt they are ahead in even per capita the thanking Indian currency have taken recently. And poverty according to world bank in Pakistan 17% and India 27%.

Although i dont agree with such acts but given the current circumstances.

Emotions are Running high, so cant blame the ultra nationalist guys here!

Amusing to see the great consternation among people about "vandalizing" a bunch of paintings! People who see nothing wrong with 16 year old kids blowing themselves in the marketplaces and mosques!

Duniya ka aathwan ajooba, hamin ast-u hamin ast-u hamin ast! ;)

and have lessons in their textbooks glorifying vandalism.

On Topic, it is really sad that some one's art work is destroyed by some talentless thugs. But Pakistanis have to know that they are not welcome in India, at least till the current tension eases. You have no clue how much these peace messenger bulls*!t irritates common people.

im surprised there was zero security.....obviously the response was lackadaisical or nobody even bothered alerting them until AFTER every art-work was ripped off the wall, glass casings shattered and thrown about

bunch of wild animals, just look at them

Although i dont agree with such acts but given the current circumstances.

Emotions are Running high, so cant blame the ultra nationalist guys here!

by the same token of logic, can't blame Kashmiris when they fight against the occupation forces....given how emotions there are even higher!

you seem pretty apologetic by just dismissing them as so-called "ultra nationalists" --who look more like funny looking monkeys than human beings - judging by the pictures posted here :rofl:

if those are "nationalists" in india -- then God save your people!

Looks like your helping SL defeat Prabhakaran kind of back fired :D

We were helping Sri Lanka against LTTE proxy, and we succeeded. Ask their military and government.

I think rather than going on wild tangents, indians would be best served to take care of the religious extremism, intolerance and terrorism within before pointing fingers on others

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom