What's new

Hindu extremists vandalise art gallery for 'exhibiting Pakistani artists'.

Last edited by a moderator:
what a shameless stupids they are man . if you pie behind our home its not revenge

Seriously some Indians here have no shame and concept of revenge. These Pakistanis are not there to wage war, take revenge on border if you can. Nothing like this happens to Indians in Pakistan. But we should also remember 90% Indians on PDF are RSS goons and sympathize with them, normal Indians cant be blamed.

Really disappointing, artist puts his or her creativity, time, and hard-work into each painting and art work and some criminals just vandalize it.

Dude, I think you are not getting where I am going. I am not talking about India, that is maximum hint I can give you.
What I pointed out that even if people do not agree maximum they will damage your paintings. It is better in comparison of killing people on hearsay.

We can start with what you meant in perspective, Sir!!!

Whine abt it when u lost losing 3000 kids daily.

Unlike hate filled bigots, I don't enjoy the deaths and misery of others.

However for people like you, there is one statistics you need to know.

IMR (infant mortality rate for India): 44.6

IMR for Pakistan: 59.6

You are lower on HDI, per capita income and almost every conceivable parameter than India.

Frankly I don't even care about all this. Pakistan is just not on our radar except for the terrorists blowing up in our country and I hope that stops for the good of everyone.

You can indulge in this pathetic d*** measuring contest. I couldn't care less.

So I guess India finally retaliated against Pakistan for the LoC skirmish-attack.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom