What's new

GOV REMOVES SECURITY FROM IMRAN KHAN

Allah is the best of planners.
He has his own security.
If God forbid it does happen people will know who did it and that will be the end of them.
Boss, i doubt that they have army of fake and crooked journalists to spin it for them, and fool Pakistani nation yet again. They have played these games many times before and have comeout fine. Nothing would change once IK is eliminated. That had always been the plan. The punishment to have an opinon and express it is sever under generals' scrap book.

Boss, i doubt that they have army of fake and crooked journalists to spin it for them, and fool Pakistani nation yet again. They have played these games many times before and have comeout fine. Nothing would change once IK is eliminated. That had always been the plan. The punishment to have an opinon and express it is sever under generals' scrap book.

Everything will change and things are very different now. Their media is neutralised with social media, their words are hollow with all that is happening around them.
Do remember no one has had this level of do or die support behind them.
They know this.

Modi can't take care of his brother and his ex wife and bows to his mum now and then.
Allah was around before the Arab world came oh ignorant one.
Okay bro. I also have read Quran. Maan liya. 😁

Doesn’t matter he can still walk the Pakistani streets safely Pakistani public loves and adores him ,
cannot say the same for anti Pakistani bajwa and he’s gang of criminals lackeys .

In a good way, this regime change operation, was an eye opener for majority of the public, to the real face of establishment.

Most of us, defended the establishment (wrongly) despite their interference.

This time, the establishment has been facing backlash like never before. Their pulse rating is negative and they are in panic.

The Quran is the final testament, Jewish religious tradition goes back 6,500 years way beyond your faith.
Maan liya bro? :enjoy:
No bruh. Hinduism (sanatan Dharma) is oldest tradition and culture and everything in the world according to research and facts. Sorry bro, I don't follow any religious book blindly. My thought process is built on the base of scientific research and proves.

No bruh. Hinduism (sanatan Dharma) is oldest tradition and culture and everything in the world according to research and facts. Sorry bro, I don't follow any religious book blindly. My thought process is built on the base of scientific research and proves.

No its not and it’s a myth go read history. Two mono faiths predate it as they have founders as well, something central to being a unified faith.
Your video doesn’t change that.

Back
Top Bottom