What's new

GOV REMOVES SECURITY FROM IMRAN KHAN

I hope they even arrest IK and torture him. IK should realize he made a blunder by going soft on them, why he let nawaz go? Why wasn't every goon in jail? In 3 and a half years, why no proofs could be brought against majority of PPP and PMLN ex ministers???

I hope they even arrest IK and torture him. IK should realize he made a blunder by going soft on them, why he let nawaz go? Why wasn't every goon in jail? In 3 and a half years, why no proofs could be brought against majority of PPP and PMLN ex ministers???

People screaming fascism back then where are they now?

now some TLP mindfked idiot will be made the hero!

Then what do Pakistanis do?

They want to maximize the chaos within Pak. May GOD save her.....

By the by, are there no patriotic members left in the Pak Army? May be IK should ask the Taliban Badri force for the protection. They can't be worse than these sell outs...

So they want to kill him. Remember bajwa if he gets kill we will destroy your seven generations

Pakistanis mannnn we really have to get it together

By the by, are there no patriotic members left in the Pak Army?

EXACTLY!!!!

No way there’s nobody in the higher ranks who opposes this.

Good but for all of them excess of these expenses are toooo much no security for any one

Once Israeli female PM was given a excess security due to threats she denied and said if a pm cannot handle his own security than it's shamefully how I can guarantee the security of Jew people

We always criticizing them but fact is they are more humans than us we have crossed all limits now

Because of Patwari, Jiyala and Boot mafia courts

So they want to kill him. Remember bajwa if he gets kill we will destroy your seven generations
Petrol price increased 60 Rs in one week. Who is killed?

Because of Patwari, Jiyala and Boot mafia courts

Petrol price increased 60 Rs in one week. Who is killed?
Agreed broo boot polish patwari jiyala are the major reason and not to forget Islamic extremist mullah for over populating country are core reasons we need a big war so we learn lesson this stupid nation iletrate won't learn the lesson

It's quite a possibility that foreign powers , along with the puppets and bajwa are trying to assassinate him.
They have no interest in Imran IMF laready a real power to run the country Imran can not undo anything nor any one except ALLAH kareem

They want to maximize the chaos within Pak. May GOD save her.....

By the by, are there no patriotic members left in the Pak Army? May be IK should ask the Taliban Badri force for the protection. They can't be worse than these sell outs...

This is colonial institute which we inherited and brainwashed to believe that Chief is always right and they've to follow him. So, It's up to public, either they stand up for their freedom or brace for harsher slavery.

Because my dear in Pakistan a PM is not really a PM. Even though sharif and zardari was not in government they were still influential with the help of corrupt generals and judiciary. They had to let sharif go or else the mafia is strong enough to cause some serious troubles for the elected government. Democracy my a$$.
I will never waste my vote again if this system won't change forever.

Back
Top Bottom