What's new

GOV REMOVES SECURITY FROM IMRAN KHAN

I hope they even arrest IK and torture him. IK should realize he made a blunder by going soft on them, why he let nawaz go? Why wasn't every goon in jail? In 3 and a half years, why no proofs could be brought against majority of PPP and PMLN ex ministers???

You do realize it was not his decision?
But of those that opened ways for them now

They have no interest in Imran IMF laready a real power to run the country Imran can not undo anything nor any one except ALLAH kareem
No but imran khan have the public power which is enough to cause a storm in Pakistan so they will try to finish him.

Indian Punjabi Government did the same with Sidhu Moosewaale. And he was assassinated the next day.
you are comparing a low level wannabe gangster to the future of Pakistan ?

1654246215974.png

Bhatti already warned that they want to murder IK, they are going to remove his security the decision is made and then he will be killed.

Now who is going to support Bajwa!!
This had been in the making for a while, but many here and in Pakistan in general were trying to indicate that some are like "whose name should not be spoken".

The disaster is not complete, the way to go. The results would castastrophic.

I hope they even arrest IK and torture him. IK should realize he made a blunder by going soft on them, why he let nawaz go? Why wasn't every goon in jail? In 3 and a half years, why no proofs could be brought against majority of PPP and PMLN ex ministers???

NEUTRALS !!!

please see this clip in the twit. What IK himself had said about his murder plans by the people in the Drawing Rooms.

Everyone knows the Elephant in the room, Bajwa, but are reluctant to name him, instead of "Wo kon tha".

From day one Bajwa had been pulling the strings, but they impose dictatorial steps to not name him. But now every Pakistani knows what Bajwa has done and doing to destroy Pakistan.

Please remember, this forum's record of my post is proof, I for years saying that Bajwa is worse than Kiyani. Kiyani's record takes some beating.

Allah is the best of planners.
He has his own security.
If God forbid it does happen people will know who did it and that will be the end of them.

IK dead, unfortunately would mean violence of epic level and a quick end to the traitors and their empires.

Not in anyone's interest.

Back
Top Bottom