What's new

GOV REMOVES SECURITY FROM IMRAN KHAN

The Iranian folks did it, the Turkish folks did it, Insha'Allah the Pak folks will do it too...

If a 200 years old tutelage (via top generals, bureaucrats, intellectuals, media, business etc. under the Imperialists) can be broken in Turkey it's possible in Pak too...

You are too optimistic.

Turkish & Iranian have alpha attitude. They were never ruled over by anyone for a significant period of time. Turks (Seljuk) defeated Ghaznavid Empire & formed own Muslim Empire. & then Ottomans took over.
On the other hand
We have always been ruled over by foreigners. Even Mughals were not locals. We don't have winning mentality/attitude & don't know the taste of Independence.
So NO REVOLUTION would take place in PAKISTAN by PAKISTANIS.:(
&
It's well documented in Naimatullah Shah Wali R.A 's predictions. He said that some people would come from Afghanistan & would cause havoc on enemies of Islam to an extent that River Attock (Indus River's Attock section) would be filled with their blood 3times. (i-e: its water would turn into red 3 times).
(I suddenly recalled this prediction when you suggested IK should ask Badri Force for security.)

It boiled down to few things if you look at the events closely.

Every Pakistani by now realised what had happened and who is responsible, who is pulling the strings. So much so that people even on Defence.pk are calling out Bajwa.

The facts are;
1- Pakistani nation had been made kamchor and lazy by purpose. Go in to any Pakistani big city, most youngsters go to bed in the early hours of the morning and sleep until 2/3 pm. The same youngsters then cry foul that they do not get jobs and opportunities, Dah. When they came to the West same youngsters work long hours to making a living. So it is the culture which has destroyed them, easy life.

2- Pakistani people do not have the simple understanding that they could easily defeat these criminals by coming out in the streets in sufficient numbers. Despite strong leadership by IK, why millions not coming out, like they did in Turkey!!

3- Pakistanis are kept uneducated and poor, so they would never have the capacity to revolt , no matter how bad things gets. This is clear from their attitude, "Kia kar sakte hain" and "Jo khuda ko manzoor hai". By such sentences and sentiments, they absolve themselves from any responsibilities and actions.

4- Pakistani military and politicians alike, know these facts; they use them to exploit people of Pakistan.

They need to change their attitudes, or Pakistan would become history.

You are too optimistic.

Turkish & Iranian have alpha attitude. They were never ruled over by anyone for a significant period of time. Turks (Seljuk) defeated Ghaznavid Empire & formed own Muslim Empire. & then Ottomans took over.
On the other hand
We have always been ruled over by foreigners. Even Mughals were not locals. We don't have winning mentality/attitude & don't know the taste of Independence.
So NO REVOLUTION would take place in PAKISTAN by PAKISTANIS.:(
&
It's well documented in Naimatullah Shah Wali R.A 's predictions. He said that some people would come from Afghanistan & would cause havoc on enemies of Islam to an extent that River Attock (Indus River's Attock section) would be filled with their blood 3times. (i-e: its water would turn into red 3 times).
(I suddenly recalled this prediction when you suggested IK should ask Badri Force for security.)
Just for information: Turkey ke bhi Turk"many"stans kar diye the. (i.e term "Balkanization" originated with fate of the Ottoman Empire)

Overall I am leaning towards agreeing with you. If they really had in in them, the Pakistani citizens would have already revolted against the establishment.
It has been going on like this:
1.Don't kick out PMIK...
2. Ok, you have kicked him out but under no circumstances, let PDM form the government.
3. Ok, you let them form the government, but don't kill IK. Otherwise we'll revolt....

I can (& I'm sure you all can, too) imagine the repetitions of these steps without any actual action. Unfortunately, there is no trigger to trigger the revolt.:undecided:

Just for information: Turkey ke bhi Turk"many"stans kar diye the. (i.e term "Balkanization" originated with fate of the Ottoman Empire)

I was talking about Turkish people (Turk ethnicity) & not about Ottoman Empire.

Turk, Persians & English were never enslaved for a significant period.
OTOH Russians? (under Golden Horde), Africa, Arabs(mostly upper Mesopotamia), Subcontinent esp Punjabis don't have alpha attitude.

Back
Top Bottom