Petition for peace

• Moderaration need to get together and figure this all out

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • We should do nothing

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh , for every pakistani that leaves this forum ten indians will fill in. Don't worry !! if he is such a sensitive person better he be off internet & watch TV at home.
Shut up.

[1] My humble advice to all members is not to insult (any) religion and prophet. Potential disagreements can be voiced in a polite manner.

Pakistani and Indian members should learn to converse with each other in a decent manner. It is most unfortunate to notice that [some] nationals of either side insult first and talk later.

[2] No! Do not make negative rating a common feature. Numerous members will abuse this privilege.

[3] @AUSTERLITZ is a high quality content provider in this forum. However, he disrespected Holy Prophet (PBUH) in an exchange, and should be penalized for this act. I think that he should be demoted from the position of Think Tank, and should publicly apologize for his act. His eligibility for Think Tank status can be reviewed next year or whenever the management deem fit.

@Slav Defence

Sir, kindly shift this thread to this section due to sensitivity factor: https://defence.pk/pdf/forums/suggestions-discussions.20/

It's becoming more common on PDF to insult prophet Muhammad pbuh . I love this forum and respect people opinions but if there is no strict policy over this issue as protest I will be leaving PDF too , I know I am not as loved and respected as Django but at least I will have that inner satisfaction that I didn't stay on a forum where my prophet and Quran is not getting respect .

@Tps43 Bhai aap ki biryani reh Jaye gi shayed :(

@WebMaster is waiting for his return and direct talk with him.
@Slav Defence plz pass my message to mod or the team of mods who are dealing with this matter and to @WebMaster as well

Delayed action is equivalent to no action .....

Issue of @django is one thing his return or no return is not the main issue ...... its his choice and we should respect it ..... but the issue is no action against @AUSTERLITZ which is causing concerns to many members basically in the core community of this forum

Provocation should not be consider as an excuses for posts made by Austerlitz ..... Why we should ignore our SOP ....???

if there was any provocation based on religious biased by Pakistani members then ban those member as well on permanent ground ..... BUT Why Austerlitz should be granted any exception ....???

Plz ask them to take any decision deem appropriate but try to answer these two question of mine before the decision they are suppose to take in this regard

Last edited:
It's becoming more common on PDF to insult prophet Muhammad pbuh . I love this forum and respect people opinions but if there is no strict policy over this issue as protest I will be leaving PDF too , I know I am not as loved and respected as Django but at least I will have that inner satisfaction that I didn't stay on a forum where my prophet and Quran is not getting respect .

@Tps43 Bhai aap ki biryani reh Jaye gi shayed :(
THat's what hitting me hard :(

Bhai kal tak mujhe rok rahe thee ajj khud jaa rahe ho chalo mil kar chalte hein

@Hell hound wese he chala giya @Starlord I think we 3 should book C 130 for us asap

A question to those who want to leave

Do they want this forum to be left for that certain type of characters ....???

IMPROVE YOUR QUANTITY AND QUALITY TO REMAIN RELEVANT .....

THat's what hitting me hard :(

Bhai kal tak mujhe rok rahe thee ajj khud jaa rahe ho chalo mil kar chalte hein
Bhai I have no idea about the matter why Django Bhai left , he take a stand and I feel bad about myself I should have done it .. few days ago a Iranian member called prophet pedophile and other insulting names .
Bhai anyone can insult me or my parents but when it comes to prophet Muhammad pbuh and Quran , it's unacceptable brother .
I almost divorce my wife over this particular thing once when she even in negligence said something wrong about our prophet she had to apologise . This forum is nothing man

A question to those who want to leave

Do they want this forum to be left for that certain type of characters ....???
No Action = Open playing Field
That's happening for quite some time bhai .

IMPROVE YOUR QUANTITY AND QUALITY TO REMAIN RELEVANT .....
That doesn't matter as of now, I am mostly serious wrt my posts except one or 2 casual post with friends never resorted to trolling anyone's religion .
Hating a country is normal and both sides do that I have no issue it's own pov but no one can troll on religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom