Petition for peace

• Moderaration need to get together and figure this all out

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • We should do nothing

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that is related to your post, but unconnected to this thread, is that most of the Turkish members should be told to leave. They are all al-Qaeda supporters. I mean they created a thread called "Turkish peace operations in Syria" when in reality the Turkish government is doing NATO's bidding. :lol:
And you are a dumbazz idiot,did anyone ask you to leave?

I almost divorce my wife over this particular thing once when she even in negligence said something wrong about our prophet she had to apologise . This forum is nothing m
Wow man
Bhai I have no idea about the matter why Django Bhai left , he take a stand and I feel bad about myself I should have done it .. few days ago a Iranian member called prophet pedophile and other insulting names .
Bhai anyone can insult me or my parents but when it comes to prophet Muhammad pbuh and Quran , it's unacceptable brother .
Issue is A title holder doing this I mean really?

A question to those who want to leave

Do they want this forum to be left for that certain type of characters ....???

IMPROVE YOUR QUANTITY AND QUALITY TO REMAIN RELEVANT .....
Double this, friend.

Pakistanis are
@Slav Defence plz pass my message to mod or the team of mods who are dealing with this matter and to @WebMaster as well

Delayed action is equivalent to no action .....

Issue of @django is one thing his return or no return is not the main issue ...... its his choice and we should respect it ..... but the issue is no action against @AUSTERLITZ which is causing concerns to many members basically in the core community of this forum

Provocation should not be consider as an excuses for posts made by Austerlitz ..... Why we should ignore our SOP ....???

if there was any provocation based on religious biased by Pakistani members then ban those member as well on permanent ground ..... BUT Why Austerlitz should be granted any exception ....???

Plz ask them to take any decision deem appropriate but try to answer these two question of mine before the decision the are suppose to make in this regard
What would you have done in this case with all these insults thrown at you?
You cant kick their asses,its the internet.
The only way to hurt a "Pakistani" is to insult his religion since "Pakistanis" are the defenders of Islam (before everything else).
Not even the Arabs are so fierce.
Btw,im not defending anyone.

Indian troll ... Don't know where they get their stamina of making fake accounts again and again... How shallow is one's life to do that? How miserable does one have to be...

As for the topic... Severely disappointed in @AUSTERLITZ ... I have noticed his downfall from once a seasoned poster into a bakht very easily readily willing to stoop to levels of indian trolls..

I am grateful to him for his contribution and have learned much from him but his words and actions demand punishment where demotion should be the minimum... Its not about other posters but the prestige of the forum and the position he holds.. For him to attack the religion of this forum majority member and the religion of not only country this forum represents but also of his own brethren of the millions that reside in his own country... Does that not highlight the character of a person when he talks about how multiregious his own country is and how tolerant it is and then moves to abuse the very religion... That requires a punishment and an open announcement that he is not deservant of the respect given to him... This is the second time in my forum life when an Indian I considered rational and sensible was found abusing my religion... I lost respect back then for that guy and I have lost respect for austerlitz now...

If he is willing to apologize then that is a different story...

I am not going to blame the moderation team as they have the worst of both worlds and I understand their difficulty in combatting the barrage of Indian trolls who make it their mission to come here and troll and earn "battle scars" ... Its a daunting task...

The only way to hurt a "Pakistani" is to insult his religion since "Pakistanis" are the defenders of Islam (before everything else)Not even the Arabs are so fierce.
oh plz .....
- Islam is not a religion based on race or geography .... so arab or no arab we are not muslim because of them
- Secondly we are not the defender of Islam but our own existence; Islam belong to Allah and he can defiantly do better job than us .... try to understand rather than making comments based on common misconception ..... Consider Pakistan as an analogy to Israel, religion is not just religion for us it is the very basis of our political existence.
Btw,im not defending anyone.
does not matter you were wrong on both accounts.

Last edited:
@Slav Defence

Previous thread is closed and couldn't reply you there. I understand your point of view and your perspective but with respect i completely disagree with it. I will not get down to nitty grittys of it but in summary what you are saying is that some one was trolling @AUSTERLITZ and in response he abused Islam/ Prophet. Now please answer me that does it justify his acts? In another thread another member was saying "pedo worshipers" one of indian members i think it was @padamchen. @padamchen i apologize in advance if it wasn't you. But i vividly remember your name. Now this is the type of replies these guys are entitled to in response to lets say trolling?

Let assume for a second and lets put all the blame on paksarzameen guy and areesh. Does it justify anyone hurling abuse towards religion. And i will go a bit further that i personally have problem with; is the way people are given free space to ridicule/insult Pakistan, promote their agendas and propaganda. And usually nothing is done with them.

I have no personal relation with @django, never had any personal conversation or connection with any of these guys that you mentioned in your post but it's about the principled stance. What is the red line for you guys. If all of this doesn't make sense and what i am saying is not logical to you or @WebMaster i urge to delete my account as well. If that can't be done please let me know i will make sure to log back in again. @django comes back or not it's his decision but if such things are not gonna change then i think what's important is for everyone to stay true to what they are and make a stand for what's right.

I don't need your apology.

I need you to be sure of your facts before tagging me on something I've never said.

I don't think I've ever even spoken to you once. Who are you?

Cheers, Doc

@AUSTERLITZ , needs to apologize for his comments. Moderators need to figure this situation out and settle it between all parties involved. Keep in mind moderators have personal lives too and can't take care of everything quickly. Our brother @django is a great guy and I want to see him back.

Members in general need to take it easy and stop insulting each other so much. Some people just make the environment more negative, like that Ceylal guy in the ME section. Thankfully he has been banned.

Here's my take on this issue. All parties involved in the discussion in question must be PERMANENTLY banned. Both those who provoked with the initial provocative comments and those who responded by insulting our beloved Prophet (SAW)

Insulting any religion/religious figure must not be tolerated under ANY circumstances. There should be Zero tolerance for any religiously insensitive posts and those who post them.

Action should have been taken immediately against those involved, and even now should be taken against the one party remaining. The boycott of @django is justified and until action is taken against that individual I hope more and more productive and long-time members leave this forum as a form of boycott. Let it fall to trolls and anti-Pakistan/anti-Islam elements if this is what its administrators want it to become.

Secondly, and most importantly, trolls who provoke non-Muslims into making such disgusting and inflammatory statements about our beloved Prophet (SAW) are equally responsible for the reprehensible reaction resulting from their provocation. If they really detest that someone should say insulting things towards Islam and Prophet (SAW) then they would desist from provocative behavior and give others the same respect they expect of them. The fact that they indulged in such behavior that resulted in insulting remarks towards our Prophet (SAW) should lead one to question the motives of such people.

We can agree to disagree but blasphemy extends to all religions. No one chooses to be born into their faith, everyone believes their faith to be the truth. Therefore extend the respect to others that which you expect from them for yourself.

And another thing I have noticed on this thread; some members who are understandably upset by the reprehensible and disgusting language used towards our beloved Prophet (SAW), but yet they use words of profanity in the same sentence as Prophet Muhammad (SAW)'s name?

I won't quote them, hopefully they will see their mistake and correct it, In sha Allah.

@Nilgiri @The Sandman @LeGenD @Metanoia @OsmanAli98
@Psychic

Last edited:
Here are his comments,

s6ecjA5.png

By the way, all this discussion, in multiple formats and in very highly quality.
AVptVog.png
I didnot saw any religious attack from pakistani member.its this so called tt who bad mouth a out our Prophet and holy book.
I dont know how low you guys will go for indian traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom