Petition for peace

• Moderaration need to get together and figure this all out

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • We should do nothing

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad u kept the conversation on record. This is disgusting and shameful on the part of mods. Such inaction of mods will only embolden these a**holes.
I reported his comments and also opened a thread in GHQ and still no action has been taken against him. @django is one of the coolest members on PDF.

I have found @AUSTERLITZ to be a level headed member. I don't think he would have said what he said without instigation from others. It's also hard to keep your cool while talking to @Areesh That guy is a nut case.

@django was right to take the issue to mods. But he called @AUSTERLITZ things that imo he should not have. He got agitated and that's sort of understandable.

Another point is, in PDF many posters make derogatory remarks to Hindus(I think @AUSTERLITZ was called idol worshipper in a derogatory manner) which is often brushed under the carpet.

I think there should a rule of direct ban without warning for those who insult other's religion or country. Because when one member do it to another, he would be compelled to reply in kind. And in many case mods take too long to take any action. I understand they don't have all the time but when this discussions are going on and mods are busy elsewhere, members would feel compelled to reply insult with bigger insult.
I agree that there should be a straight ban when it comes to insulting another's religion bcuz religion is a sensitive issue but under no circumstances should the members go unpunished as happened in this case.

As for mods not being available all the time...that's understandable. I had an idea which might improve the quality of the forum and take care of trolls without heavy moderation. IMO this could work if implemented.
Post 54

And you know I was late comer ... got notified only after @django tagged me and still I was cool and asked Australitz to delete his abusive comments and say sorry so everything will be over but instead he went on to defend his stance. I was angry but still polite with him.

When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet. Such swines have to be dealt with the language they understand. @django did right by all means, he confronted, protested and left with dignity.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@django
Apko Nausheen Shah ka wasta, wapis aa jaooo and don't take Mobs seriously.
nausheen+shah+pakistani+mujra+actress+08.jpg

:smitten::hang2::wub:

Beautiful...iss k liye tou mein kahin say bhi wapas aajaun.

@Horus @WebMaster remove @AUSTERLITZ from TT for abusing our islam/quran or ban all of us. Delete my account as well if you can't. Just bcz he was trolled he got license to talk shitt about islam/quran?
@Slav Defence
I agree. A think tank should be aware of his stature (online stature) and refrain from this kind of posts. But again @AUSTERLITZ is not the only one though. Indus Pakistan/Kaptaan does/did it regularly.

I reported his comments and also opened a thread in GHQ and still no action has been taken against him. @django is one of the coolest members on PDF.
I used to frequent this forum as a defense enthusiast since 2010...probably even before that...and it's sad to say that the quality has really gone down. I hope something is done soon to curb trolls and abusive members...and something must also be done to retain valuable members like Django.

@Mugwop u need to participate in this too. Weren't u saying something along the lines that mods took away ur ability to hand out positive/negative ratings bcuz of some minor issue? Here this guy Austerlitz is being allowed to get away with insulting Islam/Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) without any punishment whatsoever.

Meh , for every pakistani that leaves this forum ten indians will fill in. Don't worry !! if he is such a sensitive person better he be off internet & watch TV at home.

Meh , for every pakistani that leaves this forum ten indians will fill in.
And then it will turn into another one of those Bharat Rakshak kind of forum
Don't worry !! if he is such a sensitive person better he be off internet & watch TV at home.
There are rules on this forum...rules to be followed. Instead of calling Django sensitive, how about grow a sense of morality and call out Austerlitz on what he did wrong?

@Mugwop u need to participate in this too. Weren't u saying something along the lines that mods took away ur ability to hand out positive/negative ratings bcuz of some minor issue? Here this guy Austerlitz is being allowed to get away with insulting Islam/Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) without any punishment whatsoever.
Exactly..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom