What's new

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS

Well I might be going to the City with a bunch of my friends to ring in the New Year as usual have some nice Dollar Pizza and grrrrr call me Yankee-stani bandit not Mexican my nicknames is Yankee-stani,Usmani-stani, Mexi-Stani,Uzi,Uzi-Stani,Uskebab, or GuzmanView attachment 529983
You have a nice time and take it easy ....

Well I dont like the smell of beer whenever my mom side of the family had a BBQ party and they were beer me and my dad had to flatly if not angerily tell NOOO and I hated the smell so no worries
Was the BBQ meats halal?

Was the BBQ meats halal?

I was a small child growing up when my mom and dad were together as a family they spilt when I was a teen, when we use to have BBQ parties that was when I was between the ages of 7-12 an no it wasnt Halal but we never ate Pork and my father never drank beer when offered I been eating Halal only since I was 12 or 13 and the meat tastes better but for many years I use to crave for Popeyes chicken but there is chain called Texas Chicken now which is tasty

Why? Were you forced to eat it?

I never ate Pork tho except by accident when I was small kid

BBQ is in our blood tho my dad knows how to make good chargah on roast, and Mutton chops,Pakistani BBQ is the best and the best style is not from Lahore yes Lahore has good food but the best BBQ I had in Pakistan was in my Abbotabad family home and the resturants also served real good BBQ

Back
Top Bottom