What's new

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS

Hey @django @Nilgiri and others why not paste you pictures here? It kind of feels strange knwing so many 'people' but you have no idea of the face behind the person. Humans are wired to place a face with a 'person'. So why not today you [and others] post your mugs. I have even seen @Levina and she is female. I now know the face behind @OsmanAli98 [our Mexican bandit] and it would nice to see all you guys. Tag others to do the same ....

Come on !

Bout to head out....I will post some pics/videos later in the year hopefully...coz right now theres a certain doc stalking me on this forum :P and using all I post for commentary in other places....so the beard pic with thug-shades will have to do for now till I get all that drama sorted out.

A happy new year to you and all my friends here in PDF.

:partay: :fans::partay::partay::cheers::partay::fans:......:jester:

Last edited:
Bout to head out....I will post some pics/videos later in the year hopefully...coz right now theres an evil doc stalking me on this forum :P and using all I post for commentary in other places....so the beard pic with thug-shades will have to do for now till I get all that drama sorted out.

Do have a great time bro.Kudos

Bout to head out....I will post some pics/videos later in the year hopefully...coz right now theres an evil doc stalking me on this forum :P and using all I post for commentary in other places....so the beard pic with thug-shades will have to do for now till I get all that drama sorted out.

What is with you Canadians? You celebrate everything

Bless you pal...you are gem to this forum. Happy new year!

What is with you Canadians? You celebrate everything

and a Hakuna Matata to you cactus throwing buddy.

Back
Top Bottom