• Moderaration need to get together and figure this all out

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • We should do nothing

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which Indian TTA are you referring to?
I have also noted the same and have been reporting posts attacking our identity, culture and values.

As many of you know, I have been here a while, my love of service and the brave men and women in uniform, bought me here.

First I think that the fact that there is a large community of many nationalities, (including indians), enriches and makes this forum unique.

But I can no longer remain silent on the clear attacks on Pakistan culture, ideology, national interest, nationhood and now religious beliefs.

If this Indian TTA is not removed, then I will no longer post on this site or visit.

And you will also loose the many members of serving and retired people, some who because of the nature of their service, can only visit as guests.

Well....if our respected management don’t take the actions against @AUSTERLITZ to demote and ban him. I am gonna say goodbye to PDF too.
As I said yesterday, management shouldn’t approach this issue with the thought of “who cares if they leave” because if all the good members leave, PDF wouldn’t attract the audience.
Not only @django but @AUSTERLITZ has just hurt the sentiment of all the Pakistanis here & now they all demanding a strict action against this TTA......which is absolutely a valid demand.

Please @WebMaster @Horus be very serious about this issue and do what we all ask...... DEMOTE & BAN @AUSTERLITZ

Why not? If Pakistanis had had this discussion earlier - if they had been able to openly discuss, "What price independence and what are we fighting for?" decades ago, then murderous catastrophes like 1971 would never have happened.

Happens a lot. You've never heard the phrase, "Two Jews, three opinions"?

You arguing, just for the sake of argument? It isn’t about “openly dissuasion” but the way he insulted a religion & ideology of Pakistan.

Why not? If Pakistanis had had this discussion earlier - if they had been able to openly discuss, "What price independence and what are we fighting for?" decades ago, then murderous catastrophes like 1971 would never have happened.

Happens a lot. You've never heard the phrase, "Two Jews, three opinions"?
Back off, bud. Don't put your nose where it doesnt belong

Without argument how do you engage human reason? How do can you uncover errant faith unless you can compare it to reality? Only by assertion? Then it degrades into physical domination: first shouting, then pushing, then shooting. That's what happened in 1971 - maybe to both sides, though not in equal measure. Do you want to keep on the same course or not?

You even know the issue? You just poking your nose in.

pdf does have reputation for not doing something against those that insult against culture etc. Sometimes it just petty jokes or trolling but it can be too much and hurtful. Mods can be much more frustrating than trolls as they sip tea like pak police.

Like a wildfire its spreading... :(

I advise everyone to please read @Slav Defence final reply in this thread:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/good-bye-folks.595303/page-10#post-11079937

and then @Dubious (excellent) posts here:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/petition-for-django.595325/page-13

By leaving this quick you only accept the insults got to you in way it should not have tbh (i.e that any such fickle, human-emotion stupid things are even capable of sticking to a grander concept of truth like Islam or faith in general...that has influenced so deeply the destiny of men far beyond some emotional mobs with vendettas on some online forum). That too without giving serious chance to this administration to set things in order now and nip such things (on all sides, no matter who starts it and sustains it etc) in the bud from now on as they should be. C'mon now...you (seniors) should be better than that. If you know Austerlitz, the guy obviously snapped (he shouldn't have...but he did) after repeated stuff thrown his way....forget TTA blah blah....he is a stoic, knowledgeable chap and should have known better than to give the pitchfork prodding mob exactly what it wants (and now look what is happening downstream - good people, some of our best here, are casualties).

Faith is very personal thing...probably THE most personal thing (alongside family relationships) one can have. If some one (big wig title or not) insults your mother/father to get at you (and you interjected in such a conflict without knowing how it all may have started with others way before)....does it mean in the end that you should vindicate in some way what they insulting you as the truth....by leaving when the cops dont do what you want to the "baddy"?

Like what do you want them to do seriously? Go back and review with fine toothed comb every single thing that every single TTA/title holder has ever said for rules violations and then strip them off title?...and then maybe boot them or whatever other drag through the glass, mud and sand stuff?

Don't throw away what you have invested here so haughtily...I say it as @django eternal friend (who I pray will return).

If all such foundational (for a forum) issues can be determined simply by leaving the forum and implying others should do the same...no matter what the issue's core strength/merit/demerit actually is...what precedent does that set for future conflict? Simply boycott as a mob of your own to force the theatre-owners/cops to submit to one side?...you realise it will be counterproductive in the end?

I am not asking all of you to stay either (or participate as though nothing has happened etc...heck even I am planning a break from here soon, but I will return)....but at least consider these words before you make such a decision (to leave so no one even hears you)...i.e why are we even all here on a forum to begin with? I say this as one that got whacked by the cops countless times here...why did I even bother to return? I could just have left....but there is always good people in the end here (and more you can still find in future likely), that you learn from...and even respect deeply over time...many even former adversaries ..... that are worth it in the end is it not? Don't you owe it to them to not be so reckless?

Truth only dies among us mortals when those that know it refuse to speak it!...so said (supposedly) Plato to Aristotle (and boy did they argue a whole bunch on what truth even was)....even if THE truth simply exists and can never die!

@HRK @RescueRanger @waz @Desert Fox @The Sandman @Joe Shearer @padamchen @M. Sarmad @VCheng @MilSpec @Arsalan @WebMaster @Psychic @jbgt90 @Chinese-Dragon @Mage @T-123456 @jhungary @gambit @Game.Invade @Hamartia Antidote @RabzonKhan @OsmanAli98 @I.R.A @Metanoia @jamahir

Without argument how do you engage human reason? How do can you uncover errant faith unless you can compare it to reality? Only by assertion? Then it degrades into physical domination: first shouting, then pushing, then shooting. That's what happened in 1971 - maybe to both sides, though not in equal measure. Do you want to keep on the same course or not?

Lol at you comparing this to 71... it’s not the arguments but the pettiness and name calling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom