What's new

The Quetta experience

Interesting watch bhai. Thanks for posting.

OT: Does tagging many people like that in one post work well now out of interest? I remember there was glitches before (and I limited to 5 at most generally).

Interesting watch bhai. Thanks for posting.

OT: Does tagging many people like that in one post work well now out of interest? I remember there was glitches before (and I limited to 5 at most generally).
Sometimes it does sometime not, I guess when their is heavy traffic in the forum then issues may arise.Kudos bhai

thank you for sharing. I have read the book.....it had a lot of surprises for me atleast. But Shuja Nawaz narration does gives a balanced view.

Thanks for the tag.
Watched the entire video.

But people here still say that we were threatened to be bombed to stone age....you won't see that myth being put to rest once and for all!

Thanks for the tag.
Watched the entire video.

But people here still say that we were threatened to be bombed to stone age....you won't see that myth being put to rest once and for all!
I cannot believe it. So if what Shuja Nawaz is saying is true (@36min:50s), then why did Musharaf become an "ally"?
I don't see what Musharaf was trying to gain?
Perhaps those Pakistanis on PDF who think that Pakistan was threatened back in 2001, could help explain what I am missing?
@MastanKhan
@LeGenD

Last edited:
I cannot believe it. So if what Shuja Nawaz is saying is true (@36min:50s), then why did Musharaf become an "ally"?
Perhaps those Pakistanis on PDF who think that Pakistan was threatened back in 2001, could help explain what I am missing?

To put it simply, Musharraf was traitor who carried out his masters' orders using a smokescreen of connived threats.

No they won't.
Instead they will keep telling you how powerful USA is and how weak we are and how we should prostrate at their feet.
I already mentioned it on pdf several times before as well, but to those whom I mentioned this, they kept on peddling the same "stone-age" lie afterwards despite being corrected by me.
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6126088
then why did Musharaf become an "ally"?
Musharaf had to become an ally for obvious reasons however he was too thick headed as he unconditionally accepted every US demand (to the surprise of Americans themselves) instead of negotiating a better deal for Pakistan.

And the less said about his Balochistan and WoT policy, the better. He lit a fire in Baluchistan and his ill thought policies started the fashion of suicide bombings in Pakistan. He backed out on Kashmir as well.

@MastanKhan
@LeGenD

Hi,

What it comes down to is---what one person is saying---and how the other person understands what that person is saying---.

Both with different backgrounds with understand the same differently---.

Other than that---the real truth about the differences did not come out---. The F16 sanctions and withholding of the money and then returning it for overpriced wheat or something else---.

Next---the US aid was not aid---it was payment of services that pak govt provided---.

Back
Top Bottom