What's new

Pti must form Govt in Sindh

PTI cannot afford to play nice. If pti don't form Govt in sindh then zardari will be running circles around them in isb or in worst case scenario might cause a change of regime - - - - - - - -. So no thank you no one plays by the book anymore.
Before creating a forward block in PPP, it is imperative for pti to get rid of Zardari through courts. After the demise of BB, it is he who has kept ppp intact atleast in Sindh and once Zardari is out of the scene, there is a fair chance of forward block in the party.
There are 7 . MPA in JIT and many more can be fiund via some probing...yiu have to put them in jail and win the by elections

Should be done. Enough of PPP looting and plundering a province again and again
But but i thought you guys in Sindh liked the immortal Bhutto i mean it had to be true dawn news told me :-(

Not possible

gover rule is possible

Fact is pti didnt prepare in sindh ..
Hell they didnt even try that hard in Karachi all seats of Karachi were bonus due to popularity of pti better late than never
Punjab has been cracked its time to crack open interior sindh and spread out in Balochistan they dont posses street power dont let them gather strength

Bhutto is alive in sindh and nothing can take that away
Uzair Baloch ko miss call karo
:butcher:

PTI needs to do what the AL is doing in Bangladesh. put everyone behind bars, and then kill them all. jo awaaz uthaaye usko bhi maar do. break up the provinces into smaller units, weaken the provinces, strengthen the center and the local bodies.
Just imagine the outcry if that happened here Gul Bukhari to kaprey phar dey gi apney :D
@PakSword

But but i thought you guys in Sindh liked the immortal Bhutto i mean it had to be true dawn news told me :-(

Hell they didnt even try that hard in Karachi all seats of Karachi were bonus due to popularity of pti better late than never
Punjab has been cracked its time to crack open interior sindh and spread out in Balochistan they dont posses street power dont let them gather strength

Just imagine the outcry if that happened here Gul Bukhari to kaprey phar dey gi apney :D
@PakSword
Good thing is that Sindhis are always with powerful. One thing to to do to get votes from them is to block their water. This is what ppp does in Sindh. Blocks water and opens when the candidate of ppp wins from the area.

There are 7 . MPA in JIT and many more can be fiund via some probing...yiu have to put them in jail and win the by elections

@PakSword

Good thing is that Sindhis are always with powerful. One thing to to do to get votes from them is to block their water. This is what ppp does in Sindh. Blocks water and opens when the candidate of ppp wins from the area.

Sindh cannot be left alone like a foster child. Interior Sindh is in zardaris pocket and as for the urban sindh well he's deliberately obstructing any kind of progress to create civil unrest at his whims.

If IK dont act now pti could kiss good bye to Karachi

Sindh cannot be left alone like a foster child. Interior Sindh is in zardaris pocket and as for the urban sindh well he's deliberately obstructing any kind of progress to create civil unrest at his whims.

If IK dont act now pti could kiss good bye to Karachi
Problem is funds, federal govt has no money
What you can do..is to give up fesral spending and give it to provinces..

Hi,

Its about Time P.T.I forms a coalition government in Sindh and burry this filth, of course politically, which is keeping Sindh hostage for the past many decades conclusively .

It would be wise to preempt zardari and make the move before he tries to stir any serious trouble for the federation - - - - - - - -.

As post Altaf mqm and grand democratic alliance from interior Sindh are completely onboard with Imran Khan so he doesn't have much allies left - - - - - - - -.

@MastanKhan @Tps43 @Signalian @django @fitpOsitive @Hell hound @RealNapster @Max @Areesh @PakSword @Zibago @Path-Finder @DESERT FIGHTER @Max Pain @BHarwana @Norwegian @Pakhtoon yum @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Starlord @Champion_Usmani @Tameem @Kabira

Sindhis will never trust a non Sindhi speaker leader. There is a deep state in Sindh that gets the most out of division on linguistic basis(now, majority of them, as other people are eliminated systematically). Thats why Bhutto never dies, and laws which were made to empower rural guys, are now major cause of corruption in Sindh.

Sindhis will never trust a non Sindhi speaker leader. There is a deep state in Sindh that gets the most out of division on linguistic basis(now, majority of them, as other people are eliminated systematically). Thats why Bhutto never dies, and laws which were made to empower rural guys, are now major cause of corruption in Sindh.
Its happening as we speak of now .

Its happening as we speak of now .
Imrans only hope in Sindh is Paghara.
And dont jump to conclusions rightaway. I know Sindh, Sindhis and Sindhi politics more than many guys here. You only know about U turn, but in Sindhi politics, alphabet doesnt work simply.

Imrans only hope in Sindh is Paghara.
And dont jump to conclusions rightaway. I know Sindh, Sindhis and Sindhi politics more than many guys here. You only know about U turn, but in Sindhi politics, alphabet doesnt work simply.
Just take away their thaana power and irrigation department. LG pta jy GA.

Hi,

Its about Time P.T.I forms a coalition government in Sindh and burry this filth, of course politically, which is keeping Sindh hostage for the past many decades conclusively .

It would be wise to preempt zardari and make the move before he tries to stir any serious trouble for the federation - - - - - - - -.

As post Altaf mqm and grand democratic alliance from interior Sindh are completely onboard with Imran Khan so he doesn't have much allies left - - - - - - - -.

@MastanKhan @Tps43 @Signalian @django @fitpOsitive @Hell hound @RealNapster @Max @Areesh @PakSword @Zibago @Path-Finder @DESERT FIGHTER @Max Pain @BHarwana @Norwegian @Pakhtoon yum @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Starlord @Champion_Usmani @Tameem @Kabira

PPP rule in Sindh is done for mate. Zardari and most of his accomplices are going to be gone pretty soon, and People's Party won't exist as a party anymore.
They're gonna try a new system in Sindh which will be later implemented in the Federation.

And what would be that? plz elaborate

It'll start with a Governor rule, but that would only be the face of a complex behind the scenes thingy. You'll see how it works, and slowly it will be moved to the federation itself.
Will be a presidential system of sorts, but more like a mixture of the Turk and Chinese systems, yet more inclined towards the Islamic systems.

That's what I heard so far, and ofcourse I'm not the only one talking about it, there are other people out there which you can look up.

This seems close but I won;t say hundred percent accurate.

Just take away their thaana power and irrigation department. LG pta jy GA.
Irrigation dept?
:-) even sweepers, which was a patent profession for Christians, are not getting those jobs. Even govt jobs like this are sold to Sindhis and Jayalas.
I know I may sound like a racist, a bad guy, but this environment is really suffocating for others, which will soon lead to violance.

Irrigation dept?
:-) even sweepers, which was a patent profession for Christians, are not getting those jobs. Even govt jobs like this are sold to Sindhis and Jayalas.
I know I may sound like a racist, a bad guy, but this environment is really suffocating for others, which will soon lead to violance.
Vadayoo us post m shayr ki Murad Sindh m power politics k do bunaiadi satoon thy

Back
Top Bottom