Petition for peace

• Moderaration need to get together and figure this all out

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • We should do nothing

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to frequent this forum as a defense enthusiast since 2010...probably even before that...and it's sad to say that the quality has really gone down. I hope something is done soon to curb trolls and abusive members...and something must also be done to retain valuable members like Django.
@Slav Defence plz pass my message to mod or the team of mods who are dealing with this matter and to @WebMaster as well

Delayed action is equivalent to no action .....

Issue of @django is one thing his return or no return is not the main issue ...... its his choice and we should respect it ..... but the issue is no action against @AUSTERLITZ which is causing concerns to many members basically in the core community of this forum

Provocation should not be consider as an excuses for posts made by Austerlitz ..... Why we should ignore our SOP ....???

if there was any provocation based on religious biased by Pakistani members then ban those member as well on permanent ground ..... BUT Why Austerlitz should be granted any exception ....???

Plz ask them to take any decision deem appropriate but try to answer these two question of mine before the decision they are suppose to take in this regard
Sir, exactly, it is not a personal issue between @django and @Australitz or @mods rather it is the issue of disrespect by a titleholder on this forum ...not once rather multiple times and I asked him to apologise but he did not rather he defended it and later some mod deleted that convo but before I was able to save a copy of that discussion. Normal members especially the new trolls from both sides use strong and abusive language but they get banned. However, how come a TTA on Pakistan Defence Forum can abuse the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) regardless of how heated that discussion was, By the way, there was no provocation from the other members at all .. I have read some of the comments.

I ask @Horus bhai you have been pretty active against Bhensa and other blasphemers but what about what happen right under your nose? @WebMaster friendship and old relations cannot get preference over the respect & honour of our Prophet (Peace be upon him)? I know no mod or TTA will be able to address you like that but I don't care any more.. You can delete my account because I can't share this forum with a blasphemer acting as a TTA here.

Last edited:
This @AUSTERLITZ mthr fckr needa to be kicked out of this forum immediately, i just saw his comments, wtf is happening here, this is a Pakistani defence forum..... most of the moderators and those who run this forum are muslim. Remember ur graves before u choose to ignore this, how can a muslim ignore this shit, how dare this lowly heathen insult the reason for salvation of mankind, how dare this piece o shit from a shit nation with no culture even attempt this bs, this piece of dung from a shithole of a country. Fck this shit, i will observe this situation for a couple of days, if no action is taken, i too am off this forum for good, this den of blasphemy. @Horus what is happening here mate, how could this forum sink so low?

@Slav Defence
I was TTA here in the early days. I was demoted because I got into an argument with a mod ... didn't insult the guy the way this illegitimate offspring of some whore suffering from chronic Islamophobia has insulted the most respectable person in the entire universe.

I told the management that the mod provoked me but the reply I got was that such behaviour is not acceptable from a TTA no matter what.

What happened to your rules? Why double standards? Why such hypocrisy?

And just imagine who has been insulted here on this forum ..... !!!

Insulting a mod is a violation of forum rules but insulting the Holy Prophet is Okay??

Laanat hai tum laugon pe yar.

Now ban me permanently as I do not want to be a part of your ***** community any longer

Last edited:
now i understand the real story.insult of any religion is wrong.austerlitz should apologize and those who provoke austerlitz,they should also apologize.this is pakistan defence forum.religion is closer to your heart.very sad to read those words by austelitz but again you have to take action against those who provoked him.django is right.he was a kind person.he can't see more insults of islam in the future that's why he left.he should come back and admins should ask him to come back and they must tell him that admins can solve this problem.i have seen lots of people who make derogatory remarks against hindu religion.this is also wrong.there must be a set of rules.without blueprint of these rules,anyone can say anything.i think django did the right thing to inform admins but he should come back now.it's not his mistake.those who are responsible must apologize to admins and then mods should allow them to participate.

@AUSTERLITZ u should have tried spewing out ur dung face to face with a muslim u cowardly waste of oxygen, u little slave of my anscestors. U hindus are like rats to us, we conquered and killed u for a 1000 yrs and will keep doing so as u are not humans but weeds growing on Gods green earth. Hindus should either be kept as slaves or exterminated, u are not made to be free. Worshiping 10 faced black bitches, blue naked dudes and whore elephants. Man my favourite part of history is when ghaznavi destroyed somnath temple and killed every little pandit bitch in there. There u go, now mods ban me for insulting hindushitism as that seems to be a great crime on this forum.

@AUSTERLITZ u should have tried spewing out ur dung face to face with a muslim u cowardly waste of oxygen, u little slave of my anscestors. U hindus are like rats to us, we conquered and killed u for a 1000 yrs and will keep doing so as u are not humans but weeds growing on Gods green earth. Hindus should either be kept as slaves or exterminated, u are not made to be free. Worshiping 10 faced black bitches, blue naked dudes and whore elephants. Man my favourite part of history is when ghaznavi destroyed somnath temple and killed every little pandit bitch in there. There u go, now mods ban me for insulting hindushitism as that seems to be a great crime on this forum.
naah dear bro... this is not fair as well. Definitely, he must be removed but that does not mean we use such a language.

Why are you guys hurling abuses at Hinduism and complaining if they do the same (to some people in this thread, you're no different than that guy)? Across the board moderation should be introduced regardless of one's faith or nationality with permanent ban.

dear you are literally doing no favour to the cause you are advocating .....
This is not some cause but a matter of life n DEATH, had this been face to face, abuses would've been the least of this @AUSTERLITZ scum problems.

naah dear bro... this is not fair as well. Definitely, he must be removed but that does not mean we use such a language.
Tell me something mate, had this been said infront of us face to face, what would've been our reaction? Abuses wouldve been the least of this scums problems.

@Starlord who was that iranian member who was abusing prophet as well
This is not some cause but a matter of life n DEATH, had this been face to face, abuses would've been the least of this @AUSTERLITZ scum problems.

I understand you are upset, so are we. What that guy said is beyond showing him any leniency and he must be removed from this forum. But you shouldn't abuse their gods as this is what's taught to us.

How i see it that we have protested as much as we could. I will wait till tomorrow to see what moderation does with it; or it's just another tactic so that every one forgets and this thread sinks down under other troll threads. After tomorrow we quit this forum once for all, no ifs and buts afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom