What's new

General Rahil Sharif dancing with Sword while attending marriage ceremony in Saudi Arabia

This is so confusing. The Saudi followers in Pakistan always told me that doing traditional Pakistani dances was haram and biddah. Can some Saudi follower in Pakistan explain to me how this is halal in Saudi Arabia but haram in Pakistan?

The greatest soldier of the 21st century.

Successfully defeated Indian armed, trained and financed terrorists

Shame on India for spreading systematic terrorism inside SE ASIA

Raheel didnt even dance the title really misleads he just held the sword and tried to move it. And man so much unnecessary hate in this thread. The guy is Masha Allah given so much respect one should feel good about but instead ppl are making hatetfilled comments.

I want to know when Raheel Sharif uses Aab e Zam Zam with Rooh Afza; such important news must be highlighted.

I want to know when Raheel Sharif uses Aab e Zam Zam with Rooh Afza; such important news must be highlighted.

This was poor dance performance ........... RS participating in dabke would be a bigger news and interesting to watch.

And bless you ......... lately I have been thinking of ideas, I want to retire from my machine life and start something of my own. Before you mentioned Abe Zam Zam I was occupied with entering the fitness industry (reasonable investment and lots of depressed unhealthy Pakistanis available to pay handsome monthly fees) ..... but now I think Pakistani water and drinks can be made holy (a step above halal) ...... A drop of Abe Zam Zam and voila ........ "Islamic Sharia Compliant Water (SSCW)" for an Islamic life ........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom