What's new

General Raheel leaves for two day visit to Saudi Arabia

Yeah, let's not read too much here: these are genuine military exercises and he's been invited to witness and monitor the same: traditional ties.

Will he put pressure on KSA, Qatar and UAE to stop funding sectarian outfits in Pakistan?
Mate its not these goons he is worried about...its the biggest goon of all 'The Ganja'...most probably he will ask saudies to stop backing him.

Mate its not these goons he is worried about...its the biggest goon of all 'The Ganja'...most probably he will ask saudies to stop backing him.

No it will be Saudis telling Gen Raheel Sharif to stop bullying their slave Nawaz.:lol:

10301071_628793743857614_532461721636496868_n.jpg

Pakistan army chief in Saudi Arabia for military drills

Farhan Bokhari, Islamabad - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly
30 April 2014

A two-day visit to Saudi Arabia by General Raheel Sharif, Pakistan's army chief, from 28 April has sparked fresh speculation over the two countries' interest in expanding their defence ties.

According to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) directorate general - the main public relations wing of Pakistan's armed forces - Gen Sharif watched Exercise 'Saif Abdullah' in Saudi Arabia, along with the king of Bahrain, the crown prince of the United Arab Emirates, the prime minister of Jordan, and military commanders from Gulf Co-operation Council (GCC) member countries.

A senior Pakistani government official told IHS Jane's that "Pakistan has a deep interest in the Saudi exercise", which he said involved about 100,000 Saudi armed forces personnel.

(116 of 310 words)

Pakistan army chief in Saudi Arabia for military drills - IHS Jane's 360

Is it just me or did that guy sound like he was delivering Friday's sermon ???

I've heard Arabic commentary in Air shows etc but that wasn't anything like that !!! :what:

@Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa
Well, i guess some times you need to build up a crescendo to make the event a bit more exiting, usualy that works for sports commentators.

Back
Top Bottom