What's new

General Rahil Sharif dancing with Sword while attending marriage ceremony in Saudi Arabia

This is shamless behavior by ex-army general, looks like Bajwa is also looking for similar deal. Raheel should come back and retire peacefully.

This is shamless behavior by ex-army general, looks like Bajwa is also looking for similar deal. Raheel should come back and retire peacefully.
He's retired. This gig is his personal job that he picked up after doing his service. He can do whatever the hell he wants

Lol its his choice. One could obviously say that even after retiring as the most senior member of the armed forces (read endless post retirement benefits) he wasn't satisfied and is still going after the money but he's free to do what he wants and we are no one to judge.

He's retired. This gig is his personal job that he picked up after doing his service. He can do whatever the hell he wants

Gig of dancing like kanjars?

Lol its his choice. One could obviously say that even after retiring as the most senior member of the armed forces (read endless post retirement benefits) he wasn't satisfied and is still going after the money but he's free to do what he wants and we are no one to judge.

I though he was there to lead fight against terrorism which isn’t going anywhere. Now he should come back.

Gig of dancing like kanjars?

I though he was there to lead fight against terrorism which isn’t going anywhere. Now he should come back.

If he was there to fight terrorism he would've put a sword though the kings heart. He's there for the cash money, that is all.

I like the traditional Arabic music but where is the dancing?

That's what you call dancing. @Zarvan bhai is that you?:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom