What's new

Nawaz Sharif approves lifting of ban on underage marriage

refrain yourself from extra thinking, it depends on individual's morals and understanding of family.

The interviewer categorically asked him about the after effects and consequences of such a decision , both health and literacy wise and both times , the Maulana Sahab was found answering him how the girls can go " astray " and how it is better to marry them young for that reason . Cant people teach their children good morals or learn to trust them . I will hear your interpretation of his answers , please begin . Where was the underlying good , which I failed to see ?

Dont troll me on such a shitty case! Seriously This is beyond disgusting!
but don't u think ...being the PM of ur country..he has taken this decision for the people.....
though one sided........

It has more to do with his wife.. she is a very graceful looking lady and the bastard literally abused her in front of everyone at a mall. And I quote .. pardon my french.. ..Chal na tu.. Kuttia.. Haramzadi.. etc etc.. with kids around them..in the middle of a public place.

Sometimes I think every Pakistan man needs a tazer attached to his nuts so that every time they utter some vulgarity a jolt puts them in place !

And council is to ensure that Bhattas like you dont set up "spiritual" clinics and engage in "exorcism" with pretty girls.

Its not 'Bhatta' you Behari Kebab ! :mad:

Its 'Butt' from the french word 'Buttocks' ! :lol:

Nah seriously I never really could understand the point of having a CII or a Federal Shariat Court for that matter.....come to think of it I never could understand why we call ourselves the 'Islamic' Republic of Pakistan either - With 97% of Pakistanis being Muslims....how can any Law be made against what they believe Islam to be anyhow ? :unsure:

And why do we need them to begin with ? The Muslim Scholars of ages past were Polymaths par excellence in addition to being leading Jurists & Theologians - What are they ? I bet most of them don't even know the first thing about the Female Reproductive Cycle let alone knowing what does or does not constitute Mental Or Intellectual Maturity & whatever the term 'Historical Contextualization' means !

the guy gave islamic interpretation of things, its upto you to take it or leave it. You dont expect your doctor or a social scientist to give such interpretation, so why do you think he will do other people's job.

Oh so hinduguy knows if his interpretation is legit.

Sometimes I think every Pakistan man needs a tazer attached to his nuts so that every time they utter some vulgarity a jolt puts them in place !

Its not 'Bhatta' you Behari Kebab ! :mad:

Its 'Butt' from the french word 'Buttocks' ! :lol:

Nah seriously I never really could understand the point of having a CII or a Federal Shariat Court for that matter.....come to think of it I never could understand why we call ourselves the 'Islamic' Republic of Pakistan either - With 97% of Pakistanis being Muslims....how can any Law be made against what they believe Islam to be anyhow ? :unsure:

And why do we need them to begin with ? The Muslim Scholars of ages past were Polymaths par excellence in addition to being leading Jurists & Theologians - What are they ? I bet most of them don't even know the first thing about the Female Reproductive Cycle let alone knowing what does or does not constitute Mental Or Intellectual Maturity & whatever the term 'Historical Contextualization' means !
i dont understand if people in Media and most of Pakistanies Know very well of that Liaqat Guy then why the hell hes been introduced as a religious Scholar on tv often and given such respect?

how the hell he can openly abuse and still be a scholar!

Lol

@DV RULES

Declared that it is advisable to marry a second women whilst your first wife is pregnant and there's no concept of " family planning " in Islam .

This isn't what I thought , this is what he said during the interview to Capital T.V.

Oh so hinduguy knows if his interpretation is legit.
I dont know.. neither do you... I was pointing why he should know neuroscience or social science to say his bit of input(as secur suggests). Its a bit too much to ask.

i dont understand if people in Media and most of Pakistanies Know very well of that Liaqat Guy then why the hell hes been introduced as a religious Scholar on tv often and given such respect?

how the hell he can openly abuse and still be a scholar!

Why do people vote for the same corrupt politicians they know are going to divide them & rip them off at the slightest possibility ? :unsure:

Because thats what People do - People are Stupid ! :unsure:

Just like you ! :(

Jk...jk....jk - Marnaa nahin mujheee ! :fie:

The interviewer categorically asked him about the after effects and consequences of such a decision , both health and literacy wise and both times , the Maulana Sahab was found answering him how the girls can go " astray " and how it is better to marry them young for that reason . Cant people teach their children good morals or learn to trust them . I will hear your interpretation of his answers , please begin . Where was the underlying good , which I failed to see ?

It means nothing what he said because family system and economic situation decides fate of these rules and if i am not wrong our society quite sensible now to get itself out from stone age mind mullaas.

Back
Top Bottom