What's new

Nawaz Sharif approves lifting of ban on underage marriage

Why do people vote for the same corrupt politicians they know are going to divide them & rip them off at the slightest possibility ? :unsure:

Because thats what People do - People are Stupid ! :unsure:

Just like you ! :(

Jk...jk....jk - Marnaa nahin mujheee ! :fie:
what abt other scholars? dont they raise any objections for having such stupid person as a scholar who comes very frequently on tv?

@Armstrong

You Kashmiris have huge appetites.

I had a Kashmiri friend whose Dad had 4 wives at a time and the total number was more than that :woot:

@Armstrong

You Kashmiris have huge appetites.

I had a Kashmiri friend whose Dad had 4 wives at a time and the total number was more than that :woot:
the secret to having a peaceful multiwife household is to marry half lesbians...
they will always give permission ... and most men are pretty liberal in those matters... :lol:

It means nothing what he said because family system and economic situation decides fate of these rules and if i am not wrong our society quite sensible now to get itself out from stone age mind mullaas.

You aren't taking into account the fact that even today , the majority of our people largely rely on Mullahs for their guidance and advise in important matters and neither that they mostly outsource their free and critical thinking skills to them . It doesn't matter anything to us , living in cities but the things get different quite fast , as soon you start to process the fact that a majority of our countrymen live in rural areas . You are right about culture and family system determining the fate and effect of these rules , however think of it , that we just have " legalized " it and its open for exploitation . We also have a set a very dangerous precedent , the way to get your demands accepted now lies through taking up weapons against the state , assuming the decision was made to facilitate the so called peace talks .

why do i feel that most pakishtani males are quite happy about this...not the educated townspeople but the predominant gaowalas....

I dont know.. neither do you... I was pointing why he should know neuroscience or social science to say his bit of input(as secur suggests). Its a bit too much to ask.

I do know, if you do not then you should not comment on it.

the secret to having a peaceful multiwife household is to marry half lesbians...
they will always give permission ... and most men are pretty liberal in those matters... :lol:
You mean bi gals ??? :D

4 bi gals marrying a single guy ???? :woot:

Wouldn't that be awesome !!!! :partay:

I do know, if you do not then you should not comment on it.
I commented on @Secur 's assertion that he should have considered from xyz angle, whether his interpretation is right or not, I will withhold my opinion on that.
you dont ask neuroscientist or social scientist to give quoranic justification of their findings, so why would you do something like that here.

I commented on @Secur 's assertion that he should have considered from xyz angle, whether his interpretation is right or not, I will withhold my opinion on that.
you dont ask neuroscientist or social scientist to give quoranic justification of their findings, so why would you do something like that here.

Actually @Secur was wrong for asking such interpretations but the Mullah should have given proofs to his claims, saying xyz girls do xyz in xyz country so we should allow something here to prevent xyz is no argument.

You aren't taking into account the fact that even today , the majority of our people largely rely on Mullahs for their guidance and advise in important matters and neither that they mostly outsource their free and critical thinking skills to them . It doesn't matter anything to us , living in cities but the things get different quite fast , as soon you start to process the fact that a majority of our countrymen live in rural areas . You are right about culture and family system determining the fate and effect of these rules , however think of it , that we just have " legalized " it and its open for exploitation . We also have a set a very dangerous precedent , the way to get your demands accepted now lies through taking up weapons against the state , assuming the decision was made to facilitate the so called peace talks .

And what kind of extremism and radicalization you are smelling here?

why do i feel that most pakishtani males are quite happy about this...not the educated townspeople but the predominant gaowalas....
I think so.. the so called 'liberals' do not carry any voice in pakistan, they will do their usual 'blame the mullah and blame the politician' dance and things will look normal after sometime.

smileys-scare-354418.gif
smileys-scare-861807.gif

you joking?
Not one bit.

And what kind of extremism and radicalization you are smelling here?

Is it really necessary to caption the obvious ? You know well how Mullahs and their extremist followers treat the women or want them treated across . The religious parties and the Mullahs in the Govt have just got the breathing space and they are making the best out of it , commenting and advising on what is Islamic and whatsnot - left , right and centre . Trying to change the system , see the recent statements and the attitude behind it .

Actually @Secur was wrong for asking such interpretations but the Mullah should have given proofs to his claims, saying xyz girls do xyz in xyz country so we should allow something here to prevent xyz is no argument.

Actually , the real jurist and interpreter of the teachings of Islam is required to make the decision in light of modern science and in the context of society and most importantly - time and era . You see ?

@hinduguy He's supposed to .

Not one bit.

Is it time to get the " dead " patient out of the ventilator ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom