What's new

General Raheel to be commander in chief of 34 Muslim state alliance after Retirement?

many reasons he cant be the commander

he is not an Arab
he has no royal linage
he doesn't speak Arabic
he has no direct or indirect experience of the middle east
he has no experience in heading multiple armies
he has no experience of the middle east (apart from as a guest in military exercise)
he has expressed no such desire in the past
he refused to participate in previous Arab campaigns in Yemen

trust me OIC and (oh I see .. ,,,"nothing") or Arab league (dead and mutated into GCC) have / had more uses than this fictitious organisation that exists no more than some token exercises and parades.
I have no issue with its Sunni prefix.. its very good and healthy for competition.. since there is already one rival organisation under the name of Daesh.. consisting of all the rapists and cannibals from the Muslim world. and then there is an apologetic and reactive organisation (no name yet) of Syria, Iraq, Iran and Hezbullah that is making its own noise (to stay relevant).

in reality there are only 2 opponents.

Daesh and NON-Daesh.
the day KSA and Iran call off their mutual hostilities against each other and work together to eradicate this daesh cancer .. it will be a day of peace and stability. both countries need each other to exist and stay strong because without anyone of them standing.. Daesh will simply make home in the open wound and spread further.

Aoa,
Just a correction, he was on a deputation in the saudi arabia for 2 years in the 80's.

Because they love you .;):-)
86b9681ad57980485b14af72168d62b8b55c1228b989ec9a6e96140d9e4b25ff.jpg

baba jee per pari lakri G main leny ka kya faida hai ?

because jub wo baba gi se nikley gi to koi aur ghar dhoondhy gi

You yourself stated that, they use Shia minorities in other states to create chaos. What make you think staying neutral is not a good idea? To prevent the troubles many Pakistani want to stay neutral. Or you want to tell me to oppose Arab league and go with Iran? That won't help too.

This is not about go with X or go with Y, Iran is doing this to Arabs why? did Arab create any Chaos in Iran?
what makes you think if you stay neutral Iran will not mess with you, they have a Nazryati Ikhtilaf with you like with all other Sunni countries, and you have a large Shia Minority

Aoa,
Just a correction, he was on a deputation in the saudi arabia for 2 years in the 80's.
Wasalam

so were few of people I know who even fought a limited war with Yemen back in the 80s.
that deputation confined in Sharura / Najran or Khamis against communist Yemenis (probably as a colonel or a major) doesn't give him the required experience to head this coalition.

it will be a mistake stay neutral man
and get bullied and threatened by a Jordanian Arab janitor this time?

UAE minister warns Pakistan of ‘heavy price for ambiguous stand’ on Yemen - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Hell No.. Halal Yes (halal Dollars I mean)

To those who say stay neutral I ask name one Sunni majority country which Iran has good relations with.
Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Malaysia, Indonesia

oh sorry you said name one.

What the hell do you mean...? Stay 'nuetral'.
yea never ever. why stay neutral and then get bullied by their shurta when our people go for Umrah or Hajj or drive taxies?
what has Iran does for us anyway?
how much Iran has given us?
what has Iran given us this month
or month before
or month before
or last year?

This could be good for us

Take the lead Pakistan, make ourselves indispensable not irrelevant

Forget iran, we need to look out for ourselves, when the indians wanted access to chabahar port did the Iranians think about us, NO they thought about themselves

The arabs arent much better to be fair

But we have a chsnce to make something for ourselves and we need to take it not beat around the bush

NO

this news item is not worth more than the toiletries that exist in a Pakistani roadside restaurant.
lets be real. the Arab leaders acknowledge the importance of our military but they don't hold our chief to such stature that they will "demand" him to take over the charge of this comical organisation. I mean what experience does he have outside Pakistan specially regarding Middle east and in commanding multiple armies? the GCC military commanders have in-house knowledge in this regard.

this is more like a wishful post and arse licking of our chief.. no reference, no names .. or platform mentioned how this "desire" was communicated and via what channel (official, government, state, military, public private)?

nothing given just this BS.

agreed, more like a think tank. I mean... no disrespect to the chief but a Colonel in KSA or Jordanian army will have more practical and meaningful experience and means to running this command than someone from Pakistan.
sir you explained the situation perfectly these guys will never appoint a nonarab. there egos and racism will never allow them to appoint him.

sir you explained the situation perfectly these guys will never appoint a nonarab. there egos and racism will never allow them to appoint him.

They are not the ones who decide or make or break things.

well this is good opportunity for Pak to take command of the 34-nation sunni alliance. the world is very weak now. india too will be scared of pak.

They are not the ones who decide or make or break things.

well this is good opportunity for Pak to take command of the 34-nation sunni alliance. the world is very weak now. india too will be scared of pak.
then who is the decision maker there.
i think we should only provide training or some Intel support and thats all.we shouldn't spill Pakistani blood for some racist arabs who will never do the same for you and will not give a damn that you died for him.let them rot in the hell they created in the first place.except from few countries these 34 countries have no little to no value to pakistan.

Last edited:
cos pakistani blood you dont need to pay out life insurance. its cheap and plenty like that black gold that comes running out of the ground in arabia. just imagine that black gold runing out then the arabs will declare pakistan as kafirs.
after all we have rivers and good soil arabs would like that after running out of oil. maybe even iranians will join if thier oil run out lolz.

they both stabbed pak and i tink now is the time to kill two birds with one stone just enuff to send shock waves.

Back
Top Bottom