What's new

General Raheel to be commander in chief of 34 Muslim state alliance after Retirement?

To those who say stay neutral I ask name one Sunni majority country which Iran has good relations with.

So if the answer is, No there isn't any. We shouldn't stay neutral and fully support Arab league? Despite the facts that, completely supporting one side and opposing other can create many problems for Pakistan?
Every state has its own problems and concerns. Pakistan shouldn't give priority to any state or any league over Pakistan.

NO

this news item is not worth more than the toiletries that exist in a Pakistani roadside restaurant.
lets be real. the Arab leaders acknowledge the importance of our military but they don't hold our chief to such stature that they will "demand" him to take over the charge of this comical organisation. I mean what experience does he have outside Pakistan specially regarding Middle east and in commanding multiple armies? the GCC military commanders have in-house knowledge in this regard.

this is more like a wishful post and arse licking of our chief.. no reference, no names .. or platform mentioned how this "desire" was communicated and via what channel (official, government, state, military, public private)?

nothing given just this BS.

agreed, more like a think tank. I mean... no disrespect to the chief but a Colonel in KSA or Jordanian army will have more practical and meaningful experience and means to running this command than someone from Pakistan.
Pakistani commanders have been employed all around the world at one time.

First Air-Chief Marshal of Zimbabwe was Pakistani

First five Chief of Air-Staff of UAE were all Pakistanis.

Not to mention there were dozens of Pakistani generals serving in the Middle East at that time.

So if the answer is, No there isn't any. We shouldn't stay neutral and fully support Arab league? Despite the facts that, completely supporting one side and opposing other can create many problems for Pakistan?
Every state has its own problems and concerns. Pakistan shouldn't give priority to any state or any league over Pakistan.

Smart people analyze history then make decisions based on that and their decision are not for tomorrow (day) but tomorrow (decades and even centuries). Iran has used Shia minority in all middle eastern countries to create troubles look at Iraq, Labanon, Gulph states, Syria....what makes you think they will not use your Shia Minority against you, right now they are busy else where but once successful then comes your turn so it is in your interest that Iran does not succeed in Syria. If you are turning your back to your allies now then dont accept any help from them in the future.

Smart people analyze history then make decisions based on that and their decision are not for tomorrow (day) but tomorrow (decades and even centuries). Iran has used Shia minority in all middle eastern countries to create troubles look at Iraq, Labanon, Gulph states, Syria....what makes you think they will not use your Shia Minority against you, right now they are busy else where but once successful then comes your turn so it is in your interest that Iran does not succeed in Syria. If you are turning your back to your allies now then dont accept any help from them in the future.

You yourself stated that, they use Shia minorities in other states to create chaos. What make you think staying neutral is not a good idea? To prevent the troubles many Pakistani want to stay neutral. Or you want to tell me to oppose Arab league and go with Iran? That won't help too.

In the end of all this chivalry,bravery and courage to become glorified mercenary? No I do not think so, it is indeed Sunni Alliance, which Pakistan cannot be a party to. Not to take away from nuisance of Shia alliance which needs to be sorted as well but through diplomacy and political maneuvers. Iran also needs allies. I think sense will prevail when Iran competes for markets and has a stake in stability of the region.

What i think raheel sharif should do after retirement is politics he should make his own political party with well disciplined people NOT CORRUPT as almost every person in the country supports him because of his honesty.
I have also heard by people that he should take an extension I would say no as people also supported musharaf who was later on put down by the same supporters and he should leave with the name of one of the best COAS of the pak army of course he can deserve best but we should not put down the efforts of the others
And being the coalition Commander in Chief after his retirement is also good if the news is confidential
Thanks (may there be prace upon you )

Pakistani commanders have been employed all around the world at one time.

First Air-Chief Marshal of Zimbabwe was Pakistani

First five Chief of Air-Staff of UAE were all Pakistanis.

Not to mention there were dozens of Pakistani generals serving in the Middle East at that time.
My very first assignment as a military advisor was to the Royal Saudi Air Force in 1981-82, and again in 1985. Both times I worked right alongside PAF advisers with RSAF and it was not at all unusual for a senior PAF officer to be the ranking officer in command for the air defence of the Saudi portion of the Persian Gulf. It worked just fine.

That's good, He should make record of imposing martial law in 34 countries. All of them have useless governments.
Hahaha that one will be the biggest martial law in yhe history of martial law and since our army is so much accustomed to it lets give it a go ahead

Back
Top Bottom